BCAA Max Pump Reviews

By: FINAFLEX

BCAA Max Pump is a BCAA/Intra-Workout manufactured by FINAFLEX. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pump
  • Artificial Color
  • Artificial Flavor
  • Artificial Sweetener

Summary

FINAFLEX claims BCAA Max Pump is your ultimate super intra-workout. This might be an exaggeration but the product is fairly good for what it is designed for, which is supplying BCAA's and extending muscle pumps.

I got these buy one get one free from A1Supplements, I gave it a shot because my preworkout did not have agmatine sulfate. My review is based on 1.5 scoops in 14oz of water.

1 scoop of BCAA Max Pump is 5g of 2:1:1 BCAA's, 1.25g Betaine Anhydrous (trimethylglycine), and 750mg Agmatine Sulfate as Agmapure (Agmapure is more bioavailable than regular agmatine sulfate).
This is a cool product because it contains the average 5g of BCAA's but also has a couple pump ingredients to help extend pumps throughout a workout.

I had both the Strawberry Banana and the Peach Mango Twister. The strawberry banana was different as I had never had a strawberry banana supplement before. When you open the container the aroma hits you pretty hard, smells like you just walked into Jamba Juice. It was a much stronger strawberry flavor than banana but I enjoyed it. 8/10
The peach mango twister is not bad but a little acidic tasting, kind of hard to explain but there is an odd aftertaste. 6/10
Mixability was fine, never clumped or floated.
I dosed this at 1.5 scoops because I noticed a huge difference in pumps between one and two scoops, when I scaled back to 1.5 I still had the same pump as I did with 2 scoops.

This product was very effective for extending my pump during workouts. I usually lift for roughly 90 minutes and then do 10-30 minutes of cardio. Before this product my pump would last around 60 minutes into the workout depending on what preworkout I took. With this product I would notice increased vascularity and muscle fullness into my cardio. The BCAA's are also effective, at 1.5 scoops I had 7.5g which helped me with recovery.
I stacked with a few different pre workouts depending on what muscle group I was targeting that day but noticed the same results every time as far as pump extension. When used with a pump pre workout I had better pumps along with the better duration.

I got this product buy one get one free at $26.95 (This deal is still available). At this price, the value is almost unmatched for a two in one product like this. The reason I did not rank it a 10 is on most websites it is $26.95 for one tub which is not the best deal but still pretty good.

Side Effects

Conclusion

To extend your pump with an intra workout supplement, I would go with this. Get it on sale if you want to give it a try.
  • Strawberry Banana Smoothie : 8/10
  • Peach Mango Twister: 6/10

• JohnSerio
    May 11, 2018

If someone could tell me how to edit so the brand comes up correctly that would be great. I tried but could not figure it out.

• DaSlaya
    May 11, 2018

Not sure you can edit it at this point to move Finaflex as the brand. I am sure Admin (Tommy) can make that change for you though! Nice review!