Tango Reviews

By: Redcon1

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 5)
Click here to show all Tango reviews.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
  September 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • 7g Creatine Per Dose
  • Good Ingredient Profile
  • Muscle Fullness
  • Awesome Recovery
  • Woah Those Pumps

This tastes great and will give you results you can expect from normal creatine.

I would like to thank redcon1 for letting me be able to try this product. Prior to this I didn't have creatine for over 5 months so it was great to be back on creatine again.

I like that they use a fully disclosed formula rather than a proprietary blend.

Creatine Monohydrate (5g): Monohydrate is the most universally accepted form of creatine, it's the most basic and to most people seems to yield the best results and has never been shown to have negative side effects. Playing a massive role in increasing protein synthesis, creatines biggest role is cell volumization within the muscle or in other words, increasing the amount of water volume which can play a massive role in muscle building and strength increases.

Betaine Anhydrous (2.5g): Studies showed Betaine Anhydrous playing a large role in strength increases in all subjects using 1.25g dosages, and it did that by not only increasing protein synthesis but also increasing the bodies natural ability to create creatine. These studies also showed all test subjects taking Betaine post-workout.

Creatine HCL (1g): Another widely used form of creatine, HCL is a widely much more absorbed form of creatine. With a proven faster absorption rate than any other form on the market, and dosed at a much lower amount.

Creatine MagnaPower (1g): It's creatine binded with magnesium. This binding with magnesium can actually allow for further ATP production within the muscle, being proven to allow for bigger muscular pumps & contractions than any other form of creatine. As a fun little bonus, Magnapower also increases carb metabolism, meaning that insanely needed post-workout meal has the potential to be absorbed better and actually put those carbs to good use.

Taurine (1g): Taurine, as we all know, is an amino acid mainly shown to increase cell volumization, which lends a huge hand to muscle recovery and an increase in nitrix oxide, aka, blood flow. Working hand in hand with creatine & glutamine to pull more water into the muscle, teaming it up with all of the creatine in Tango can increase muscle size and muscular pump.

L-Ornithine L-Aspartate (1g): Acting as a pre-cursor to nitric oxide, this combination of amino acids increase blood flow to the muscles and can play a huge role in muscle pump and recovery.

I like that it has 5 grams of creatine monohydrate which is my favorite form of creatine. I did not like the results I got from hcl the last time I took it and I have never tried creatine magnapower. This formula looks well dosed and I was expecting to get great results based on the formula.

I got strawberry kiwi flavor and it was really great tasting. I tasted more strawberry than kiwi.

I had no mixing problems. Nothing went to the bottom.

I would take 1 scoop post workout on workout days or 1 scoop in the morning on rest days.

The first week I didn't feel anything except my recovery time was slightly faster. The second week I got some amazing pumps and endurance. The pumps were better than most hydromax products I've tried. The endurance was great but not similar to a preworkout. The third week I noticed my muscles looked more full. I had slight strength gains but nothing too significant. I was not getting any personal records but I was adding an extra 5 lbs on my sets. I did gain 8 lbs while on this which was mostly water weight. I did not get bloated while taking this but I also made sure I was drinking a gallon a day while taking this.

You can find this at bestpricenutrition.com for $25 which is a great deal. That is $0.83 a serving which is great because it's less than a dollar.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think this is one of the better creatines I've tried and it has an amazing ingredient list. I would recommend this to someone looking for a creatine but wants to try the different types because this one has 3 different creatines in it. I would consider getting this product again in the future since I enjoyed it so much. I might not have gotten as great results as what I got if I didn't take such a long creatine break and everyone responds differently to everything so make sure you do research before putting your money in and expecting a huge difference. I still think if you are interested in trying creatine then this would be a great one to try if you are interested in one.
    • Strawberry kiwi : 9/10

• dmf8625
      September 12, 2018

Do you think you would have had the same results if you were consistently supplementing with creatine prior to this vs being off of it for the five months leading in?

• September 12, 2018

I added that in the conclusion of my review.