Silencer Reviews

By: Redcon1

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
  October 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:

A stimulant free supplement to help with weight loss but may not be effective.

Thank you to Redcon1 for letting me try your weight loss supplement. I have tried several in the past but most are a miss but sometimes you get a hit. It is hard to find a weight loss supplement that does not have caffeine or stimulant. I am not sensitive to caffeine, but I am careful when it comes to supplements because I have headache problems. This product contained ingredients that do not hinder me or effect my headaches so it was worth a try. For me, this is a straight forward review because there is not much to say.

The ingredients are stimulant free. Acteyl L-Carnitine 500 mg, L-Carnitine Tartrate 500 mg, Garcinia Cambogia 500 mg, Conjugated Linoleic Acid or CLA 500 mg, Dandelion Root 200 mg, Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg, Raspberry Ketone 50 mg, and 3, 5-Diiodo L-Thyronine 200 mcg. Carnitine is for energy used in sports and fat loss. Carnitine has also been linked to heart patients. Garcinia might help with fat storage, control appetite, and increase exercise endurance. Conjugated Linoleic Acid or CLA is an essential fatty acid for good health. CLA is a naturally occurring thing that could be found in meat and cheese type products. They can increase metabolism and help with the fatty acids within a body. Dandelion, of course, comes from the dandelions plant and lacks specific evidence to support anything but believed to help with weight loss. Alpha Lipoic Acid or ALA is needed by the body to produce the energy for normal functions. Alpha lipoic acid converts glucose (blood sugar) into energy. Raspberry Ketones have been around for a while and will break down the fats in cells for fat loss. Diiodo L-Thyronine works to boost metabolism and help with increased energy. Ingredients as good, so I give this a good rating.

This is in capsule form so taste and mixability are not included. There are 30 servings per container and take at least 4 capsules per day. It suggested for most results you should take 4 capsules 2 times per day but do not exceed 8 in a 24-hour period and allow 5 to 6 hours between servings. I wanted to give Silencer enough time, so I stayed with just one serving per day to get 30 days. Giving the low dosing on this I would not say that this was a great amount. You would probably do better with taking 2 servings per day. I give this a middle ranking.

I hate to say it but I did not find this an effective supplement. I consumed the capsules as recommended but did not take more than one serving per day. I took it either in the morning or after lunch. At no point did I feel it was working. I only lost 1 pound in the 30-day trial and I do not think much would have changed if I took 2 servings per day. There is not much I can really say so the effectiveness section is short. I give this a low rating.

The company website showed them out of stock but the price was $42.24 or $1.40 per serving. If the supplement was effective with weight loss, then the cost is not bad. I did not have any success with the product so for me, the cost is higher than the benefits. If this is effective for you, then the cost may be worth it. This is something I would not buy again, so I have to give it a low ranking.

Side Effects

No side effects

Conclusion

I will have to end with a low overall ranking. The ingredients were fine. The dosing was low but it was easy to take. The product was not effective. The cost is too much since I did not have positive results. I had no side effects so that was a positive. All in all, just not much to brag about. I would not take this again.