MOAB Reviews

Overall
4.6
  October 7, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • More Vascluar
  • Leaner Muscle Mass
  • Well Dosed Ingredients

MOAB is a natural anabolism booster by Redcon1. The idea is that it promotes lean muscle gain and growth. MOAB is effective, all though it may not seem like it at first. Here I saw fullness, growth, and increased vascularity. Everyone reacts differently to supplements and that's the case with this one. If you have some cash to spend, give it a shot.

Whats up everyone? I have completed my run of MOAB a while ago. Honestly, I have been very busy with college, work and life, so I am excited to get another review written. Im 18 years old and have already been so exposed to the supplement industry thanks to the SR community. I work out five days a week (usually) and teach group fitness spin classes at my local gym. Out of all the supplement companies, Redcon1 and Ghost Lifestyle have been my favorites, as they never really disappoint me.

The ingredient profile is pretty simple. Not a whole lot in here, but let's look into it.

HMB: A metabolite of Leucine that reduces muscle breakdown. HMB is supposed to aid in muscle soreness and anti-catabolic states. This means you will be able to maximize gains and your time that you spend in the gym. We're dosed at 3,000mg. Max dose.

HIC: HIC is another metabolite of Leucine. Also known as Leucic Acid, HIC is an ingredient that promotes a natural anabolic state. Not much research has been done of this ingredient. We're dosed at 1,000mg here.

Epichatechin: Epi is a plant based chemical. It is best known to be found in foods like dark chocolate. Epi has been credited for lowering cholesterol and
and increasing brain health, heart health and muscle health. We're dosed at 300mg here.

Astragin: Astragin is known to be an absorption agent. -50mg here.

Besides Astragin, I have never used any of these ingredients before. In fact, this was my first natural anabolic supplement that I have tried. I was relly excited when I heard of the possible effects of this supp. Let's dive right into it.

Taste - 5/10

I bought the Cherry Lime flavor of MOAB, and it was just bad. Just plain bad. It tasted like cherry lime, but it just had a chemical after taste.
Unfortunately, I hate grape....so cherry lime is what I need to work with if I continue to use it.
Mixability 9/10
No issues here. There may be some settling when the shaker sits still, but a few shakes should fix that issue.
Dosing - I used one scoop of MOAB in 8-12oz of water as suggested

FIRST I WANT TO SAY MOAB DOES NOT CONTAIN CAFFEINE OR STIMS, so sometimes I combined with bang energy drink (just to get that caffeine boost in the morning before school)

Here comes the meat of the review. First things first, MOAB worked for me. I started drinking MOAB in the middle of my workouts. At first, I was not pleased with it. The taste was meh and I was kinda put off by not knowing exactly what was going to happen with this. For example, with a pre-workout, you can expect jitters or that pins and needles feeling, increased vascularity and sh+t load of caffeine. With MOAB, I wasn't really sure and continued my use nonetheless. The first week, I saw no serious improvement in strength or ability.

Two weeks into my use, I did notice much happening for me. I always like to reference my arm days, because I feel like arms are easier to notice the effects of most products. MOAB created a leaner gain for me. Muscle fullness started to increase and my vascularity was at an all time high. I was able to move up to about 35 lb dumbell curls for steady and slow movements (I enjoy an explosive positive and slow negative sometimes when I lift)

MOAB created a different look to my arms. Im not too sure if I was just loosing excess fat, but my skin tended to almost look see through?? AHA it sounds crazy when I type it but Im not sure how to explain...I just was able to recognize more muscle growth and denseness.

MOAB takes its time, but you end up seeing lean muscle gains and some fullness. Recovery time is great, I never felt sore and was able to push through some major sets.

MOAB is a 30 serving container.
Value kills the product for me. I think MOAB is great, but its listed for 64.99 on redcon1's website. That's just a little too steep for me when I can only recognize smaller effects. And heres what I mean, 64.99 plus shipping for some lean muscle gains and recovery, or Ghost Pump and BCAA for the same price, and probably better effects.

Don't get me wrong, I love Redcon1 but I just felt the price is a little off for me.
I still recommend this product since it worked for me, but I did put the value slider to where I believe it should go.

Muscle and Strength sells MOAB for 58.49 - a bit better and seems to be the lowest I can find it.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall, MOAB is a great supplement that can help improve lean muscle, fullness, and aide your muscles in recovery. It is very expensive, and took a little over two weeks before I noticed its effects. Cherry Lime and Grape are the flavors and I heard Grape is not much better. The product helped me gain a bit of strength and improved my vascularity. If you're scraping the bottom of the barrel right now, then go for some other supplements and you'll hit the same results. If you got the cash to splash, I say f*** it and see how this MOAB works for you.
Hope this helps!
I would like to add, a big thank you to those who looked through my review...not ashamed to say this is my second submit (; Thanks guys!
  • Cherry lime: 5/10

• MarsheS
    October 7, 2018

The ingredient is "AstrAgin" not "Astrigin" lol.

About your look of your arms, you probably mean the word "Vascularity"?

• DaSlaya
    October 9, 2018

It makes me happy to see people go back and edit their reviews when errors are found. It is how we grow and learn more. If you look at my reviews when I started I used to make some errors and learned. Good review and good stuff!! Yeah this product didn't excite me like I hoped it would but it does have some effectiveness.