(Better than 38% in Energy Supplements > Nootropics)

PRICES (4)

Lucky Vitamin

Muscle and Strength

A1Supplements

Ill Pump You Up

MENTAL TRIGGER is a Nootropic manufactured by Redcon1. It is natural supplement that supports increased mental focus and concentration.

Overall
Overall
6.8
6.2
(SR paid for product; Redcon1 did not participate)
  February 14, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Minimum Focus
  • Some Under Dose Ingredients
What's up SR! I am playing catch-up with my reviews, thank to family and the crazy flu. I would like to start by thanking Clipper83 for the opportunity to give Mental Trigger a run, Redcon1 did not participate in the Trooper program for this product.

With how technology has been doubling for the past 20 years, sometimes we can get overwhelm. Keeping our mind clear in focus can be a job in its self, especially if you suffer from ADHD. When I saw Mental Trigger come up on the Trooper dashboard, I thought I would give it a run.

As with all Redcon1 products, there labels are fully disclosed. You have a nice dose of caffeine at 250mg, along with Teacrine at 50mg; I would have seen 100 mg, since this helps the body not to develop a fast tolerance to caffeine. In addition, there is 100 mg of Hesperidin, which acts as a vasodilator and used on people who suffer from poor circulation. You get a good dose of Noopept at 20mg, which is a popular nootropic agent. There is also 30mg of Alpha GPC, 35mg of Mucuna Purines, and 5 mg of BioPerine.

Taste - Well, these are capsules, so unless you are into eating bitter nasty stuff, then more power to you.

Mix - There is nothing to mix, pop a pill, and go for it.

Dosing - I used this during the workweek, mostly in the middle of the day when my morning workout has zapped my mind. The serving for Mental Trigger is two capsules.

I was expecting more of the mental clarity that most nootropic supplements provide. I noticed with Mental Trigger was more energy than focus. I have to say, I am one of those who if I am on a conference call, 3 mins into it, I am looking at crazy cat videos or sending an IM to the next eye candy that started in our department; Oh, sorry, I need to reframe from saying things like that; IM our new co-worker. The focus aspect was not as strong, due to the under does amount of the Alpha GPC, which should be at a minimal of 300mg. I only experience the Noopept, which I have used in the pass, and I am aware of how it affects me. Mental Trigger left me a bit hanging on the mental side; however, for energy, yeah, it will get you going like an energy drink. This energy application is not why I decided to try Mental Trigger; I wanted to experience that extra focus.

As for price, the lowest I have seen was $40.00 for 30 servings. A few other companies have a powder version with the same amount of servings, which provides a good amount of nootropic agents per serving. In my opinion, Mental Trigger should be market as a good pick me up with some focus properties, at a lower price.

Side Effects

No negative sides while using Mental Trigger

Conclusion

I have to say, this was the first Redcon1 product that left me kind of hanging in the wind. I was expecting that laser focus I have experienced in the pass on other products. However, what I got was an energy pill with some focus support. As I have said in the pass, everyone will have different effects on supplements; maybe I am one of the few who did not get what I was looking for.

• Clipper83
    4 days ago

Nice review, however, I bought this, RedCon1 did not provide this. :-)

• Momo1
    4 days ago

Thanks Clipper for the FYI that this was not provided by RedCon1, I will edit and make mention :-)

• workoutguru
    4 days ago

Great review by the way. Yea I was thinking of claiming this but after seeing the ingredient profile for this I was a little disappointed and decided to pass on it. I just finished another Nootropic product from a different company and really liked that a lot and when I compared the two ingredient wise this other product was a lot better.

• aleexz
    4 days ago

It also seems like nootropics are hit or miss with some people, even more than any other supplement I'd say. Good review !

Other Prices: