Fade Out Reviews

By: Redcon1

Overall
Overall
8.9
  February 13, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • -deep Sleep
  • No Grogginess
  • Stiff Joints

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
I have been using different sleep/recovery supplements for some time now. I tend to get quite stressed due to my job and non-stop home life with two young children. This is probably the 10th supplement I have taken, from single ingredients, to all in ones and I feel I can make a pretty good review based on that.

All of the ingredients in Fad Out help to put you out when your ready.
From the solid dose of Gaba(1g), valerian root (600mg), to the included ZMA ingredients and the hefty dose of melatonin (5g), this supplement sets you up right away for a knockout type of experience.

The flavour I had was orange and I found it to be alright. It is pretty subtle and slightly fruity, I don't know if I would be able to say that it is an orange flavor, without knowing it. It is significantly better than other night time supplements I have tried like ressurect pm or Arnold dream, but not as good as Amino PM. All in all, I look forward to the taste, right before bed.

As a knockout supplement, I found it to be very effective. It is very good at calming me and taking me to the next step before sleep. I will say however, that if I am not already in the process of preparing for sleep, like doing dishes or finishing up some work, I doesn't really knock me out. I have to be in the bed-ready mindset for the knockout ability. It does however, give me a sustained, restful sleep every time I take it. Once I wake, about 7 hours later, I feel refreshed, without the grogginess of some other products. It does leave the joints pretty stiff, which I found to be quite normal for sleep supplements.

I paid about $35 for my tub, which seems to be on par with other supplements. For the effects, I would say that this is a good value.

Side Effects

Other than stiff joints, I haven't witnessed any side effects.

Conclusion

I think that Recdon1 did a pretty good job with this supplement. I find it quite effective, compared to other sleep formulas and no the taste is better than most. I am not very sensitive to melatonin and I would like to see a little more of that ingredient, something like in Magnum G Spring. But other than that, I would highly recommend this product.
  • Orange: 7/10

• kalans
    February 12, 2017

Almost there, pretty good review but I feel you left out some good and needed detail. What about the dosing and mixability? The label on this product is the other short of amazing, as the dosages are stronger than anything out there and ingredients included as superb! I know there are plenty of ingredients and no one expects you to cover all of them and their detail, but this product has so many goodies including phenibut at 1g!! Insane dosage in a good way. Give more detail and you have my thumbs up.

• Admin_
    February 12, 2017

Damn, 5g of melatonin and no grogginess! I get groggy after 3mg. I guess everyone reacts differently.

• bctuthill
    February 12, 2017

I think this is a helpful review but I agree with Kalans that there could be more here. How many servings? Maybe more info about the ingredients and why they're in there? Is there something in there that you attribute to being able to sleep 7 hours and wake without grogginess despite the 5g of melatonin- or are you just very tolerant of it maybe?

• February 13, 2017

Good review. Easy to understand and straight to the points.

• gervs11
    February 14, 2017

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I was really trying to give me feedback on what I know. I didn't want to talk about any ingredients that I am not too familiar with as that would be unfair.
    As for the melatonin, I guess I am pretty tolerant to it.
    The dosing and mix ability are pretty spot on and I have no complaints on that.

I will take your comments into considering for any future posts.
    Thanks

• bctuthill
    February 14, 2017

One of the sites I use to find info on ingredients before ordering supplements is examine.com-- definitely check it out if you haven't before. It's really helpful in determining if a product is just hype or backed by research, and also gives insight on anything you might want to watch out for in terms of sides.

• Admin_
    February 14, 2017

I second that. Examine.com is absolutely amazing.

• gervs11