Fade Out Reviews

By: Redcon1

Overall
Overall
9.5
Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
  August 9, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Deeper Sleep
  • Excellent Profile
  • Fall Asleep Faster
  • Fully Transparent
  • Great Value
  • No Grogginess
  • Better Recovery
  • Better Energy

This product delivers. I feel like "10" ratings should be reserved for the best supplement in each category and should rarely be awarded, but this product is about as close to perfect as it gets when it comes to sleep supplements. I absolutely enjoyed my experience with this product and highly recommend it.

Thank you to the TROOP Program and Redcon1 for giving me the opportunity to review Fade Out. Fade Out is a sleep supplement that is formulated to help elicit deeper sleep (meaning greater hormone production) and better recovery.

I find that sleep supplements are critical for my lifestyle. I work hard and play hard and need my 8 hours each night. It isn't always easy for me to get those 8 hours, whether it is because I have consumed too much stimulant too late or because I am stressed out from work. In the past I have used several different supplements to help with my sleep and have had varied results. I have used everything from your basic ZMA capsules to "comprehensive sleep powders." Some products put me to sleep but don't keep me asleep, some products don't put me to sleep but make me have a deep sleep, and some products put me to sleep/keep me asleep and then make me feel hungover in the morning. The point is, I had yet to find the perfect supplement for my sleep needs.

In classic Redcon1 fashion, Fade Out has a completely transparent and fully disclosed profile. This is not a basic profile with one or two active ingredients, but rather a complete profile with all the bells and whistles. I will go into detail below.

4-amino-3-phenylbutonic acid 1g: this is the scientific name for phenibut. Phenibut is fairly common to sleep supplements and it is a central nervous system depressant that is supposed to aid in treating insomnia and stress.

Mucana Pruriens Extract 1g: This ingredient is also known as Velvet Bean. I believe my first experience with this ingredient was long ago with the supplement powerfull. This ingredient contains L-dopa and may aid in decreasing cortisol levels, increasing testosterone, and decreasing prolactin.

GABA 1g: GABA is a neurotransmitter that regulates many of the actions in the brain that are associated with relaxation. It is supposed to help with mood, sleep, growth of lean mass, and anxiety. It appears to be unproven yet as to whether oral consumption of GABA is actually effective. It is supposed to be most beneficial when used in combination with Nitric Oxide Boosters (see below).

L Arginine HCL 1g: This amino acid helps your body with the production of nitric oxide, which in turn increases your body's ability to release growth hormone.

Phenylalanine 750mg: This amino acid is included because it may ultimately improve your body's ability to produce L-dopa. However, to be honest there isn't much supporting literature online suggesting that it has any true beneficial effect on its own.

Valerian Root 600mg: This ingredient is supposed to help combat insomnia and stress. It achieves this goal by acting as a sedative. Some research shows that it may help users fall asleep within 15-20 minutes of oral consumption.

L-ornithine hcl 500mg: This amino acid is supposed to aid in athletic performance. Research suggests that it is particularly effective when used in combination with L Arginine.

L-Theanine 500mg: This amino acid is most commonly used to treat anxiety.

Melatonin 5m: This is a very popular sleep supplement. Your body naturally secretes this hormone while you sleep at night, and supplementing with it is supposed to help individuals with insomnia fall asleep.

Overall I believe this sleep formula has everything you could possibly want. I suppose you could argue for the inclusion of ZMA, but I was fine without it.

I received the black currant flavor. It was surprisingly really enjoyable. It was fairly tart and had a bit of an earthy flavor that I really enjoyed. I am not 100% certain what it should have tasted like, but it reminded me somewhat of the dried asian prune candy that I enjoyed as a child.

I would use 1 scoop of Fade Out each night around 9:30pm, just before hopping in bed. I would mix it in about 8oz of cold water and stir it with a spoon until it was fully mixed. The mixibility was quite good. However, there were times when I would mix Fade Out well before I wanted to fall asleep so I would leave it sitting on my bedside table for an hour or so...when I did that, the supplement would settle at the bottom of my glass and needed to be stirred again. No biggie in my book.

This is where Fade Out really impressed me. As noted at the outset of this review, I believe "10" ratings should be rarely awarded. However, this was truly the best sleep supplement as far as effect goes.

First, the product put me to sleep. When I say it put me to sleep, I mean I was out cold within 20 minutes of taking it. It didn't matter if I was watching a movie that I was super interested in or trying to continue a text conversation, I was going to fall asleep and nothing was going to stop that from happening.

Second, this product kept me asleep. I rarely woke up throughout the night when I was using Fade Out. I even slept through a fire alarm once. My sleep was constant and deep. I had some funky dreams and loved it.

Third, this product never left me feeling groggy. Many other sleep supplements caused me to wake up feeling hungover or as if I didn't want to get out of bed. Fade Out somehow managed to allow me to wake up every morning around 6am feeling like a million bucks. I found that I had more energy as a result.

Fourth, Fade Out helped with my recovery. I wouldn't say it made me make any particular gains, but it did help me to wake up feeling less sore and more energized so I could tackle my work and exercise each day.

Overall, Fade Out was the perfect sleep supplement for me when it comes to effect. I have zero complaints and was overly impressed.

Honestly, the value is there as well. Yes, there are cheaper supplements to help you sleep but none of them are as comprehensive or as effective as this one. If you buy it direct, it is quite pricey at $49.99 for 30 servings. However, as always, Redcon1 typically has deals and specials that brings down the price. Furthermore, you can find Fade Out at online retailers for as low as $24.99. It is certainly worth the cost!!

Side Effects

Best sleep ever. Better energy. No hangover feelings.

May keep you from staying up for your favorite movie or the big game.

May cause you to fall asleep mid-text to females.

Conclusion

Fade Out is by far my favorite sleep supplement ever. I truly believe it is the best in its category and would serve others as well as it did me. If you want something to put you to sleep, keep you asleep, and leave you waking up feeling refreshed- look no further!
    • Black Currant: 9/10

• October 6, 2018

Hi, Many users elsewhere in internet have mentioned about Phenibut being an ingredient is addictive and gives false sleep instead of real sleep.This ingredient is high (1g) in this formula. What do you have to say about it ?