DOUBLE TAP POWDER Reviews

By: Redcon1

Ranks #9 (better than 92%)
In: Weight Loss > Thermogenics

DOUBLE TAP POWDER is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Redcon1. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Weight Loss > Thermogenics

August 27, 2017

• Increase Focus

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
Active duty military always striving to better myself and find the products out there that will deliver for your hard earned money. I base my reviews off of real world results based off of what I am doing, not what the standard is suppose to be, so with that in mind results may vary from my review to someone else.

Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Di-Caffeine Malate 150mg
Teacrine 100mg
2-Aminoisoheptaine 100mg
Octopamine HCL 30mg

This profile is a solid mix of punch you in the face and get your ass up ingredients. Its easy to see why if you take this, you will not need coffee. I always get an energy sensation from anything with green tea in it, and the Teacrine is a nice touch, because you do not build up a tolerance to it.

I tried the pineapple flavor, and to be honest it is spot on with pineapple juice. It has a little bit of bitterness to it, but nothing that will turn you away from the product. Mixability is fantastic and is not an issue with this product which is nice because you actually get to digest the entire dosing. Speaking of dosing per the label they recommend a Half scoop followed by another half scoop later in the day if you need more pick up. for me, I prefer just 1 half scoop in a day and that is all I need. I will sub this in on days where I am not lifting but mainly doing cardio. You can easily run and do cardio on this if you stay in the half scoop range. Every time I ran on a full scoop I had the strong urge to upchuck everything in my body. So be leary of that aspect.

In the sense of giving energy, this is very effective, and can help someone wean off of coffee if that is what they are looking to do. I did not notice much in the realm of fat burning other than it makes you sweat during activity, which could lead to burning fat.

At $49 dollars its a bit on the high end being close to $1.20 per serving. However if you are like me and can get by on taking just a half scoop you increase your range to 80 servings which drops it to roughly .60 per serving which is more realistic.

Side Effects

One side effect that I have experience (which I dont mind lol) is usually about 30 minutes after I drink this I have to make a stop at the bathroom and exercise some demons so to speak. Its not a deal break because regular coffee has that effect on people, so its just something to be aware of.

Conclusion

In conclusion this is a great product to consider for energy especially if you are just going to go do cardio and do not want to take pre-workout for that. Its also good for anyone who wants a boost of energy who does not want the hassle of buying Starbucks are making a pot of coffee. Again I am not sure on how well it can be labeled a fat burner because I did not really see any positive or negative effects in that category. I would most likely buy this again just to have handy for those off days where I want a boost of energy to get my ass out of the house and doing something for that day.
  • Pineapple: 8/10

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

April 27, 2017

• Increase Focus
  • Fat Loss
  • No Over Sweating
    What's up SR! I would like to share with you my review of Recon-1's Double Tap, their Fat burning, energy improving, and memory enhancement product! I was in the market for a powder version of a fat burner to help me get some nagging holiday fat I adopted back in December of 2016. I have used Recon1 products in the past, which I was pleased with the results; then I came across Double Tap. I decided to pick a tub up on a BOGO promo. How did Double Tap hold up, let us find out

Right off the back, the profile is fully disclosed, which we all love to see. Double Tap claims to do the following for you:

Reduce Hunger
    Improves Energy
    Enhances Memory
    Speeds Metabolism

There are a number of goodies I would like to point out in Double Tap:

Octopamine HCL - There is 30 mg, which this commonly used as a wakefulness booster, for those who get out of bed with one still closed. In addition, is assist in weight lost and minimizes any possible muscle lost while on a strict diet plan.

2-Aminoisoheptaine - There is 100 mg, which we now this as DMHA and has similar effects as our old dear departed Amp-Citrate; it hits you pretty quick when you take one serving of Double Tap.

In addition to the goodies listed above, you have 2 different caffeine, which total 300 mg, along with a gram of Acetly L-Carnitine.

Taste - I bought the Strawberry Mango, which was not bad and not overly sweet

Mix - This mixes well, only a little residue on the bottom of the shaker cup, which if you had a little water, it goes away.

Dosage - Recon1 recommend to start with a serving to test your tolerance; me being the stim junkie that I am, I stared with I full scoop in the morning and sometimes I would use it as a pre-workout.

I have to say, I was very pleased with how Double Tap worked for me; this is an all-around fat burner, which supports Recon1's claims. From the initial serving, it was on, the energy hit me within 5 minutes of taking it. Keep in mind, it was not like a slap in the face hit, but it gradually increased during the first 30 minutes of ingestion. Let me break this down in the following categories:

Energy - This was great, no crash, and it would last about 5 hours. There was no increase in body heat for me, unless when I used Double Tap as a pre-workout, then I would sweat like a mad man.

Focus - I enjoyed this, since I start my day early and by the time I get to my office, I already have 50 emails to address. I was more motivated to knock out those email request and I was able to finish at a faster pace than normal.

Fat Burning - I did lost about 3 to 4 lbs and lost an inches or 2 on my pant size. I can tell that I needed to go to the next hole on my belt on a number of occasions. In addition, my shoulders, arms, and abs looked more defined; especially in the mornings, which made my wife very happy and me of course.

As a side note, on a number of occasions, I would stack this with a pump product and wow, imagined pumped, focused, and full of clean energy; this was a great stack for me on days I would use this as a pre-workout.

Value - When I bought this, it was on a BOGO deal; Double Tap retails for around $40.00. The make a pill version of Double Tap for about the same price. The powder version to be is a better value, since you get 40 servings as appose to the capsule, which you get 30; it breaks down to a $1.00 per servings

Side Effects

Conclusion

At the end of the day Double Tap did what it claimed it would do; as always, I know supplements work differently for everyone, so this was my experience. Recon1 has put together a well-rounded product that is fully transparent. If you are in the market for a powder fat burner, where you are not sweating up your dress shirt at work and does perform, then give Double Tap a try!

Advertisement:
    Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

6.3
    Thanks to Redcon1 for sending it out!
      March 24, 2017

Introduction + Supplement facts
    Huge thank you to RedCon1 for their support of the SR Troops and the program. This is my 4rd review for a product that is made by redcon1. So far the other product that I've tried worked really well. This review for their fat burner called double tap. Just like all the other redcon1 double tap comes with full label discloser so you know exactly what you are getting. Let's see what type of fat burner double tap really is. First off you get acetyl l-carnitine 1g will help produce more energy in the body. Choline bitartate 750mg helps with brain health and focus. Green tea extract 500mg is a powerful fat burner along with having beneficial antioxidants. Dandelion root 200mg helps with appetite support stop eating those ben & jerrys. Caffeine 150mg a good amount for a fat burner. Infinergy 150mg this is another great source of caffeine. There is a really good article about this ingredient https://massivejoes.com/articles/supplements-simplified/infinergy-dicaffeine-malate. Then you have 2-aminoisopheptaine 100mg or DMHA it would be nice if they listed like that. DMHA has 80% of the same effects as DMAA. Finally you have octopamine hcl 30mg which helps increase and focus.

Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
    The flavor that I received was strawberry mango which pretty tasty I was really surprised. Didn't have any issues with mixing. Dosing was scoop on and empty stomach then another scoop 4hrs later if needed. I usually took the dose first thing in the morning and then the second one a few hours later.

Effectiveness 8.4/10
    I've had all types of fat burners but redcon1 double wow this stuff is really strong and very good. Right now I'm doing contest prep with a friend of mine that's doing a show in a few months I believe sometime this summer. I'm not doing the show but I wanted to do the diet portion of it. I was also looking to lean up a bit but without losing too much size and strength. My diet is pretty clean and right now we are not doing any cheat meals till the shower is over with. Double tap really help with the mental aspect of making sure I didn't feel the need to purge on the junk food. At the same time double tap gave me those nice thermogenic sweats as I call them. The two different sources of caffeine was a nice extra boost of energy. I had days where I just wasn't felling it but with the two different types of caffeine sources double tap got my a** in gear. The DMHA was really good too when I got to work there was an extra pep in by step to get s**t done. The extra energy didn't just stop there it last though out the day which is really nice when you work two jobs. I was walking around like a crazy old man at work but I was also being more productive with getting all my tasks done for the day. Double tap is a great fat burner slash focus and all around energy agent. I really like the results that I got from taking this sweat city.

Value 6.3/10
    The cheapest place I found double tap at was oddly enough walmart.com where a 30 serving tub is 36.95 which is 1.23 per serving. Not the cheapest by any means but with the results I got I would buy it again.

Side Effects

Double Tap that fat

Conclusion

If you're looking for a great all around fat burner/mood/get s**t done product double tap is worth a short. I really liked this product and I was really surprised with the results that I received. It's not the cheapest fat burner out there but it's worth a try.
    • Strawberry mango: 10/10