Breach Ballistic Reviews

By: Redcon1

Breach Ballistic is an Energized BCAA Supplement manufactured by Redcon1. It provides both BCAAs and stimulants to help keep you awake, energized and your muscles fed.

February 24, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Energy
  • Reduced Fatigue

I train 7 days a week normally around 5am - 7am, my training varies from low intensity cardio to hiit training and from body builder to an all out powerlifting setup- the variety works great for keeping me motivated and doing different things everyday- the only downside is the soreness and exhaustion. In order to help out I think for some caffeine and branch chain amino acids- branch chain amino acids they are designed to avoid muscle fatigue, tie in some caffeine; now you have breach ballistic and of course someone with the energy and endurance to lift for quite some time

The ingredients match exactly what the product is- bcaas, some extra endurance factors, and caffine

Bcaas - leucine, isoleucine and valine, dosing is there and you don't feel an immediate difference, but you are getting them. The breakout they have is a 2:1:1-
    Which is ideal for energy and fatigue , best when drinking during a workout which is when I use them.

There are 2 forms of caffine and a similar complex. The caffine and teobromine hit your body with a quick jolt and for me last quite some time, which is a great resource to get long days.

There's additional ingredients to help focus, redcon refers to them at nootropics, I don't notice a dramatic difference in focus- but I can say that I never lost focus

I tried blue lemonade and it tastes exactly as it's named- subtle lemonade, not too sweet, not too sugary or tart

It mixes fairly well, stays a little grainy similar to other bcaas

Lastly the dosing is on point for a full serving, sometimes I may only do half a serving and still be able to feel the effects.

This product is very effective for bcaas with caffine, it builds strong endurance and energy levels for long days or intense lifts. I always view this as a silent supplement because it's seems minimal and you don't have the bitter taste like preworkouts or the itch/ heart racing feeling that high energy preworkouts give you, but you get great lasting energy.

Fatigue and Soreness happens after and during the workout, when drinking breach ballistic it feels as though you can power through the fatigue and keep going.

The pricing I have found has always been buy one get one, so for me it is a great value and the fact that I could take half doses makes it even more of a value- there are a lot of bcaa deals out there some as low as $6-$10 for a 30 day supply- with a bogo value still above $15 for breach ballistic it is the more pricey option, but if you are looking for the high energy levels it is a great value.

Side Effects

N/a

Conclusion

Overall if your are looking for bcaas and caffine, you will not find a better product out there- many people looking for aminos are looking for Argentine or pump support from their products, this product doesn't assist with a pump, but it does help with blood flow, endurance, and energy - if that's what you are looking for then this is strongly reccomended

July 19, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Pump
    • Does Not Mix Well

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    Active duty military who is always looking to take his fitness to the next level. I have been working hard on functional fitness over the last year and a half, while still throwing some traditional bodybuilding workouts in the mix. The main goal is to always crush goals, and to be harder to kill, and live everyday to the fullest.

Leucine 2.5g
    Sodium 160mg
    Caffeine Anhydrous 50mg
    Dicaffeine Malate 50mg
    Teobromine 50mg

So I bought the blueberry lemonade and shockingly for not having any coconut water or powder in it, I get a strong coconut taste. More so than blueberry or lemon which I find weird. When it comes to mixability, this product fails hard. I mix my amino's in a 32oz Nalgene bottle. This is the only Amino supplement that I have tried that simply mixes poorly. I feel like I have a better chance of dissolving sand before this. I have even tried mixing it with hot water to see if it helps, and it does not. Dosing wise I go with 1 scoop as I workout. I could take another scoop post workout, but what is the point since the first one didn't dissolve. To me its a waste of product, and money. I do give them props for using a non-proprietary label, and not adding artificial colors, because neither are needed for a product like this.

Effectiveness, is hard to track. I still have muscle soreness after workouts, but then again, I go hard on my workouts. In regards to energy, again it is difficult to tell because I drink Total War as a pre-workout. The redeeming factor is I have noticed that I get a fuller muscle feeling and pump with the added Glycerol in this product, but again for the fact that there is still a lot of residue that is left over in the bottle makes me feel as though it is not as effective as it could be.

So you can buy a tub off of Amazon for $35 dollars, and at 30 servings that comes out to $1.16 per serving and due to it not mixing I would say you leave at least .60 cents worth in the bottle when you are done consuming the product. YES, you can refill your bottle and potentially drink the rest, but the product should not give you this much trouble.

Side Effects

Some side effects listed could be increased heart rate and trouble sleeping given the fact that is is an energy based Amino due to it having Caffeine. for me, it is not an issue and the energy is mild compared to most pre-workout supplements. I bet a greater energy rush from Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy to be honest.

Conclusion

So I know I have beat the horse belligerent about how this stuff does not mix, and honestly does not taste great. for me these two items are potentially deal breakers because its not like you can shotgun the dose like you can with a bad tasting pre-workout. You should look forward to drinking this during your workout or want to drink it again during the day to help preserve muscles and fight soreness. For me, this product just isn't the one I wan to spend my money on. there are plenty of other products out there that taste and mix better, that essentially do the EXACT same thing as this. Plus considering that many companies are starting to go with the ingredient PEAK02, this product is going to rapidly be outdated. do yourself a favor, and if you want a caffeinated Amino product, go get Amino Energy, or Primeval Labs EAA Max energy and thank me later.
    • Blue Lemonade: 5/10