Recent Reviews

KETOGENIC BHB SALTS - EXOGENOUS KETONES (VMI Sports®)

9.1
  April 30, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Hydration
  • Reduced Cravings
  • Better Mood
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Hydration Elements
  • Pricey For Some

Shout out to VMI! I'm a little late to the party but made it just in time to keep it popping! As I do every so often, I like to get on a keto friendly diet to shed a little fat off. Beginning of this year was no different after the holidays. I had seen KETO BHB advertised lately, but not tried it beforeso when I saw it in the vault, I thought it was perfect time to give it a try to compare past results.

First off, fully disclosed profile! I will highlight a few of the ingredientsbe sure to check the image below to see the remainder.
6g of...

6g of go BHB to provide you with boost of energy all while burning fat and hydrating you.
300mg of L-Tyrosine to aid in mood support.
TRAACS Minerals and Electrolytes
Zero Caffeine to allow it to be stacked with stimulant

Taste: I give this a 10 out of 10. Mixability a 10 out of 10 as well. Dosing is 1 scoop a day with the option to take twice a day for better results. I took the standard dosing of once a day and took it mid-morning each day.

As for effectiveness, KETO BHB did wonders. I had already been on a Keto diet for 3 weeks and only lost 2lbs. By the end of the 20 days, I had lost an additional 5 lbs. I immediately started feeling a boost of energy after drinking it. One of the biggest initial results was the reduction in cravings. I found myself having to make myself watch the clock to eat food instead of my stomach telling me too. At the end of my 20 days, I was very pleased with the results and lost fat in my stomach where I was trying to focus on, all why not losing any strength. I set a new PR on deadlift at 436 weighing in at 161 lbs. My previous pr was 405.

I found this online for $40, which I think is more than a fair price for the quality ingredients you are getting with VMI. Especially if only taking one scoop a day. At two scoops a day I would say it's a little high for my liking at that point.

Side Effects

As for side effects, off and on I would experience slight stomach issues, but would clear up with quickly. Outside of that, no known issues.

Conclusion

In conclusion, VMI knocked it out of the park with another excellent product. If you are on a KETO diet/lifestyle and looking for a product like this, definitely don't hesitate to give this a try. You will not be disappointed.
  • Pink Lemonade: 9/10

AgmaPure® Agmatine Sulfate (VMI Sports®)

March 29, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Fillers Or Additives
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Great Pumps
  • Versatile
  • Possible Increased Recovery
  • Patented Ingredient Used
  • Over Half Empty Tub
  • Value Is Questionable To Some

From the brand:

AgmaPure Agmatine Sulfate is the purest, most powerful nitric oxide pump supplement there is.

How would we describe our agmatine supplement, AgmaPure? It's the next generation product of agmatine sulfate - the purest, cleanest & most powerful nitric oxide pump available.

From the brand:

Currently, AgmaPure is the most unique green agmatine sulfate in our industry. It's of the highest purity, produced by natural biological process and away from the neurohazard impurity Arcaine, which exists in almost all the other brands of agmatine sulfate. Most other agmatine supplements contain impurities - that's NOT the case with AgmaPure.

SLEEVE-SPLITTING PUMPS
AgmaPure creates an immediate boost in nitric oxide delivering hard, dense pumps.

BETTER ENDURANCE
Agmatine sulfate improves blood flow and nutrient transport to working muscles, resulting in significantly greater endurance.

FASTER RECOVERY
Improved nutrient delivery ensures vital nutrients to muscles post workout, which speeds up recovery.

HEIGHTENED FOCUS
AgmaPure also acts as a neurotransmitter / neuromodulator in the brain, which improves focus during training.

Hello all. Full intro about myself can be found here in the forum: https://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=35432.0

Thank you to VMI Sports for their continued participation here on SR.com and allowing us TROOPers to try and review many of the products they offer. I picked up this supplement because who doesn't love some additional pump during their workout? I sure do but sadly some of the pre-workout products on the market are lacking in this area or they are using inferior ingredients. I have used supplements with agmatine in the formula before but I was limited by whichever dosage the formulator decided to put into the product. This pure individual product from VMI allows me to control the dosing to hopefully achieve my desired result for whichever workout I have planned for that day. Please read on to see how my experimentation went with this tub.

As a side note, when you receive a tub of this supplement, it will look mostly empty like there was a mistake in production. Having seen this with my tub, I decided to weigh out the entire container before my first use. Thankfully the contents measured out at exactly the 30 grams that the tub is expected to contain.

This is a pure and simple single ingredient product. The provided scoop supplies 500mg of agmatine sulfate in the registered form of AgmaPure. The following information is taken directly from the AgmaPure website (http://www.agmapure.com/).

What is AgmaPure?

Maximum Purity & Special Bioferment Technology

Agmapure has reliable craft to produce high-purity agmatine and NO bad breath and bacterial vaginosis. In the biotransformation process of Agmapure, the system utilizes water as medium, the reaction conditions basically lie in the active enzyme, and finally there isn't any hazard byproducts responsible for the foul odor of putrefying flesh and bacterial vaginosis. So it's quite convenient to control and won't bring up any concern about environmental pollution.

No Harmful Residues

The process is green and safe, without introducing in any unwanted and unknown impurity. No matter how accurately the process parameters are set and controlled, the byproduct Arcaine harmful chemical, always remains in the synthetic Agmatine product unavoidably. But for the biotransformation process of Agmapure, the specificity of the utilized enzyme is in high efficiency, so there is no byproduct produced during the process.

Solid Foundation
Agmapure has a validated reference standard and assay method proving efficacy and safety for athletes.

We always follow up on a regular basis the reaserch progress of Agmatine, collect and invent various methods of biosynthesis and analysis to upgrade our products and consumer experiences for better safety and stability

Technical Cooperation

Agmapure has established long and steady technical cooperative relations with universities, research institutes, which promote the upgrade of our products

We has combined experience in the fields of diplomacy, government and industry and technology. We are developing new scientific research basis and new functions below the premise that assures quality.

What are the benefits of AgmaPure?

Increase Pumps & Insulin Response

As a competitive inhibitor of all nitric oxide synthase isoenzymes, Agmapure stimulates some types of Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS) and acts directly on endothelial cells to increase the NOS, which induces them to cause vasodilatation, specifically iNOS and nNOS, leading to increased blood flow to the muscle experienced by acting as a competitive inhibitor. Agmapure is a definite contributor to an overall good looking muscular physique lead to a full look to the muscle and increase muscle pumps: agmatine may improve nutrient partitioning, leading to more muscle glycogen stored and consequently more water retained in the muscle. As an imidazoline receptor agonist, Agmatine also showing insulin-like effect that may help improve insulin response through enhanced insulin production which is a key to a leaner, harder, more muscular body in bodybuilding circles.

Cardiovascular Benefits

Agmapure have cardiovascular benefits Due to its stimulation of NOS. It has a potential hypotensive benefit that may help aid in cardiovascular health. This hypotensive role is beneficial for bodybuilders or athletes that use stimulants or hormone based compounds that may cause elevations.

Anti-oxidant

As a known antioxidant, Agmapure aid the body in shedding unwanted free-radicals that have built up during the course of normal daily activities lead to more free radical buildup than with the average person. It helps to keep entire body in a better state of health by limiting the activity of glutamate, over excitation of the brain.

Analgesic effect

Agmapure has potential to modulate pain sensitivity due to its ability to inhibit hyperalgesia (increased sensitivity to pain) and itsneuroprotective activity. Therefore, it may potentiate the effects of analgesics used during recovery from injury in sports training. It offers a plethora of health benefits for athletes, elderly individuals, and people suffering from chronic pain or drug addiction. It can boost your workouts by making you more inclined to work.

Nootropic Effect

Agmapure has a decidedly Nootropic effect that can help those looking to achieve a mental edge, whether it is in the gym or in day to day life. It can also help support a healthy mood, anti-anxiety and antidepressant properties, and also stack well with other Nootropic supplements. The primary method of action for agmatine is by crossing the blood-brain barrier, entering into the central nervous system and then binding to NMDA Glutamate receptors which is the chief neurotransmitter involved in synaptic plasticity and memory function, this may be responsible for a number of the associated cognitive benefits of this supplement.

Neuroprotective Role

Agmapure is a neurotransmitter due to its antioxidant effect and its prevention of over excitation by glutamate. Agmatine influences brain function in a variety of ways. It inhibits hyperalgesia which protects against brain injury and neuron damage. It also enhances motoneuron and nerve recovery and is used to treat facial nerve damage because it accelerates healing and results in more complete nerve rehabilitation. It reduces stress placed on the brain, especially in the prefrontal cortex and hippocampus. It also enhances motoneuron and nerve recovery and is used to treat facial nerve damage because it accelerates healing and results in more complete nerve rehabilitation.

Taste >> This supplement only comes in an unflavored version from VMI and since I always mixed it with a flavored pre or intra workout supplement, there is nothing I can report here. Whether I used 500mg or 1500mg, the powder did not affect the flavor of the other supplement that I was mixing it with.

Mixability >> Much like taste, the mixability of this product was overshadowed by whichever other supplement I was mixing it with. At any dosage that I tried (one to three scoops), the only change in mixability I noticed was slightly more foam in my shaker bottle. Nothing outrageous or that would hinder the drinkability of the product.

Dosing >> As per the brand, you can mix one to three scoops either pre-workout for improved pumps, intra-workout for better endurance or post-workout for improved recovery. I personally experimented with the dosing of one to three scoops at two different times on strength training days. Those details will be explained in the effectiveness section.

Before I speak about the effectiveness of this supplement, I wanted to provide some background information about myself and my training that others could use as a comparison to get a better idea of how this product may work for them. In terms of body size, I am 6'3" and during my use of this supplement weighed between 225 and 235 pounds. I have also been training for 15+ years and have used many different supplements during that time. With that information known, now onto the effectiveness that I had with this product.

In the beginning I started out using one scoop stacked with my pre-workout (which happened to be 5% Nutrition Kill It Reloaded for some of the time). That pre-workout already had a decent amount of pump ingredients included in each scoop but no agmatine. During this trial of stacking these two supplements together, one scoop of AgmaPure did not provide any noticeable difference in my pumps or endurance during the workout. After trying the one scoop dose for about a week's worth of workouts, I decided to up the dose to two scoops mixed with the same pre-workout. This is when the pump and feeling of muscle fullness had a significant increase along with a little bit better endurance during the workout. This seemed to be the sweet spot for me as I also tried three scoops pre-workout a few times but did not notice any changes over the two scoop dosage.

The other time I experimented with this supplement during my usage was intra-workout. While I had this product, my intra-workout drink was either an amino acid product or some keto BHB salts (also from VMI Sports). Much like the pre-workout dosing, I started off with one scoop mixed in whichever intra-workout I was using at the time. At this dose, I noticed my pump would stick around slightly longer into the workout than before but not at the same intensity that I had at the beginning from my pre-workout. When I was using one scoop in my intra-workout, I was also using either one to two scoops in my pre-workout as well. The effectiveness also was not changed based on if my intra-workout stack included amino acids or BHB salts. I followed this dosing protocol for a couple of weeks before I switched things up again.

My last experiment before I emptied the tub of this was increasing the dosage intra-workout while decreasing the dosage pre-workout. During this time, I would use two scoops in my intra-workout drink while either using only one or zero scoops pre-workout. Since the pre-workouts I was using at the same time had a decent pump ingredient profile, I wanted to see if AgmaPure was a supplement that could sustain the intensity of my pumps throughout the entire workout and possibly carry-over into post workout recovery. With two scoops intra and zero scoops pre, I had a great pump from the beginning until the end of my workout. The endurance benefits of this combined with those I received from the pre-workout that I was using at the time was phenomenal. Lastly, the best experience I had with this supplement was when I used two scoops intra and one scoop pre. This combination gave me the best pump and feeling of fullness throughout my entire workout and stuck with me for about 30 minutes after I finished lifting. I also seemed to recover a little bit better with this dosing protocol. Not sure if it was because of the increased blood flow post workout or something else but it was a nice little added bonus. Sadly, I was only able to use this dosing protocol a few times because my tub ran out. I wish I would have found this combo sooner in my experiment because it was amazing.

The retail price listed on the VMI Sports website for a 30g tub of this product is $24.99. They also provide a 25% discount to military and first responders through their website, so that helps a little with the price. You can also find this supplement on Amazon and some other sites like www.bestpricenutrition.com and supplementwarehouse.com for $19.99 at the current moment. Some sellers on eBay will occasionally have this listed for around $15 as well. Please note that you can find regular generic agmatine sulfate on the web for much less but those products do not have the quality and science behind them as the AgmaPure version does.

Side Effects

I did not experience any side effects while using this product at any dosage level I tried (one to three scoops) or when I changed the timing of the dosage either (pre versus intra).

Conclusion

In conclusion, this first tub for me was all about experimenting with different dosing protocols to find the one that worked best for me. I received some benefits from most of the trials that I did but unfortunately it was the last one that proved to be the best and my tub was almost gone by that point. Hopefully from reading this review, I can save others the lost servings from various trials and they can get the maximum benefits out of each tub purchased. In my opinion, this would be a great supplement to add to your stack if you love the pump and have some extra money to spend each month; especially if you happen to have a pre-workout that is lacking in pump ingredients.

Once again, thank you to VMI Sports for being a part of SR.com and sending this product out to me. The only thing I would like to see changed is an added option with more servings per container. Since the tubs are mostly empty at the current time, it seems like you have plenty of room to put more product in each container and give the customer the option of a better value per scoop if they are willing to buy more.

March 18, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Reduced Cravings
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Versatile
  • No Artificial Colors Or Flavors
  • Only Two Flavors Available
  • Very Low Potassium
  • Temporary Foaming

From the brand:

Keto BHB is a sugar-free, stimulant-free hydration and performance aid that helps boost energy, focus and fat burning thanks to a powerful combination of patented goBHB exogenous ketone salts and L-Tyrosine. BHB Salts, or Beta Hydroxybutyrate Salts are an alternative, readily accessible source of energy to help control cravings & support the ketogenic lifestyle. Supplementing with BHB salts may help burn fat, decrease appetite, increase metabolism & energy production all while preserving muscle & supporting recovery.

6g goBHB I 300mg L-Tyrosine I TRAA...

6g goBHB I 300mg L-Tyrosine I TRAACS Minerals & Electrolytes

ENHANCES FAT BURNING
BHB salts are exogenous ketones that help shift your body from burning glucose to burning fatty fatty acids for fuel, which may ease the transition to a ketogenic diet.

IMPROVES ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE
Exogenous ketones provide your muscles with readily accessible energy that can support performance during training or competition.

AIDS HYDRATION
Keto BHB contains essential electrolytes, in the form of TRAACS minerals & electrolytes from Albion, to replenish electrolytes lost when transitioning to a ketogenic diet as well as to support cellular hydration and proper muscle function.

VERSATILE
Keto BHB contains ZERO caffeine or any other stimulant, therefore it can be used any time of day or night to help increase energy, reduce cravings, heighten focus and boost your mood.

Thank you to VMI Sports for their continued participation here on SR.com and allowing us TROOPers to try and review many of the products they offer. My thoughts today are going to be about my experience with their Keto BHB product. Based on my food choices for the past six months or so, I have been following the keto lifestyle protocol of consuming zero direct carbs while increasing my fat intake and keeping protein to a moderate amount (much lower than I am used to). With that said, I do not know if I am technically in a state of ketosis because I have not invested in the supplies to test my blood on a regular basis. With that in mind, I wanted to give this supplement a try to see if it could improve my overall feeling of well-being while being very low carb and possibly improving my weight training sessions at the same time. Let's see how everything goes.

I have included a photo of the supplement facts panel at the bottom of this review for your reference.

As you may have figured out from the name of this supplement, the heart and soul of this formula revolves around the 7.2g of BHB salts. This is broken down evenly between the calcium, sodium and magnesium forms at 2.4g each per serving. To ensure quality ingredients are being used, VMI decided to use the patented goBHB version of the exogenous ketone salts. These are manufactured and distributed by the company Compound Solutions. The following information is taken directly from the Compound Solutions website (https://www.compoundsolutions.com/gobhb.html)

What is goBHB?
GoBHB is a ketone body, a breakthrough energy supplement from Compound Solutions. When eating a low carbohydrate diet, the liver converts fats to ketones, which serve as an alternative energy source for the brain, heart and muscle. With goBHB, you are ingesting a ready-to-use ketone body, giving athletes and busy professionals more energy, performance, and focus.

Boost Mental and Physical performance
Ketone bodies include acetoacetate, acetone and beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB) which facilitate mental and physical performance. goBHB is a ketone body delivering an immediate boost of energy and performance to athletes, busy professionals and "Biohackers" looking for an edge.

HOW DOES goBHB WORK?

Beta-Hydroxybutyrate is a ketone body providing a direct energy source to the brain and muscles. You do not have to be in a ketogenic state to benefit from goBHB. Even those with low carbohydrate diets can experience the benefits of higher energy and better performance.
Translation: It's a non-carb energy source

Other than the BHB salts included, this supplement also has 300mg of L-Tyrosine. L-Tyrosine is an essential amino acid which supports brain function. It can be converted by neurons in the brain into the neurotransmitters dopamine and norepinephrine (noradrenaline), hormones which are depleted by stress, excessive work and certain drugs. By replenishing norepinephrine in the brain, mental energy levels are enhanced and a feeling of contentment often occurs. L-Tyrosine boosts certain neurotransmitters in the brain and has been used to support stress reduction and depression. L-Tyrosine is converted in the body into other key biologic compounds, including L-dopa, CoQ10, thyroid hormones and melanin. Tyrosine can also enhance athletic performance. L-Tyrosine is an important component of protein and helps form the bioactive factors vital to cellular growth and maintenance. Tyrosine supplementation has the potential to increase athletic performance in a few ways. One of the mechanisms possibly contributing to fatigue during exercise is an increase in central serotonin levels and an increase in the ratio of serotonin to dopamine. Tyrosine may help decrease this ratio and compete with tryptophan (the amino acid precursor to serotonin) at the blood-brain barrier. Increased dopaminergic activity may decrease the perception of fatigue. Also, during highly stressful conditions, catecholamine levels can become depleted, and tyrosine may be particularly useful under these conditions.

Personally, I find this dosage to be a little low and in a perfect world I would like to see this ingredient dosed closer to 1000mg but would also settle for something in the range of 500mg to 750mg. The remainder of the ingredient profile is the hydration elements in the form of TRAACS minerals & electrolytes from Albion, to replenish electrolytes lost when transitioning to a ketogenic diet as well as to support cellular hydration and proper muscle function.

Taste >> I received the Star Berry Savers flavor, which based on the packaging should be a mix of red berries/fruits (strawberries, cherries and raspberries). Overall the flavor is enjoyable but nothing out of this world. No specific fruit flavor really stands out when drinking this and it is not overly sweet either. There is also no negative Stevia "bite" or aftertaste that sometimes comes with products that use that ingredient. The flavor system also allows for this supplement to be watered down beyond the recommended 8-16 ounces of water and it still tastes good.

Mixability >> I have included a few photos of my experience when it comes to the mixability with this supplement. After tossing a scoop into my shaker bottle, you can see some of the powder begins to dissolve on its own while most of it still sits on top of the water. After a few shakes without a blender ball, everything is cleanly mixed with no floaters, sinkers or any residue on the sides. The only minor issue that occurs is about a couple inches of foam forms on the top after shaking. If you give it ten to fifteen seconds, all that foam disappears and you are ready to go.

Dosing >> Per the brand: "Suggested Use: Mix one scoop in 8-16 oz of water (adjust water to personal taste preference), then shake or stir well & consume prior to physical exercise. For best results, use two scoops per day. Do not consume within four hours prior to sleep/bedtime. Avoid consuming in conjunction with other caffeinated products." They also say on their website "Consume 1 serving preferably on an empty stomach prior to exercise, or in between meals for a low calorie ketogenic snack."

I will speak about how I dosed this product in the effectiveness section.

Before I begin speaking about the effectiveness of this product, I wanted to give a brief overview of the lifestyle and eating protocol that I follow. I typically eat most of my food in the evening between 10pm and midnight. During the other hours of the day, I am either sleeping or just drinking water while I am awake. Sometimes that water will include some aminos or some type of flavor enhancer. On my lifting days in the gym, I typically workout in the early to mid-afternoon hours. This means that at least 12 hours has passed since I last had a whole food meal.

I used this supplement a couple of different ways throughout the tub to see how it performed in different areas of my everyday life. The majority of the scoops used from this supplement were as an intra-workout drink. I typically use either a BCAA or EAA supplement intra-workout to help with energy and recovery. When I had my tub of the Keto BHB, I wanted to see how it worked as a replacement for the amino acids. For this purpose, I would have to say that this supplement performed quite well. It gave me a nice little boost in energy mid-way through my workout without the consumption of more caffeine. The most noticeable effect for me was the hydration elements that each scoop provided. While taking this intra-workout, I never experienced or even came close to having muscle cramps or feeling light-headed from a lack of electrolytes or de-hydration. Using this instead of amino acids also did not affect my recovery or muscle soreness at all. Plus, this was a nice refreshing drink to sip on while working out in a hot and stuffy gym.

The other way I used this supplement was on my off days from weight lifting and when I only do LISS cardio. Depending on how the day was going, I would either throw a scoop in my water bottle sometime in the middle of the day as a little pick me up or I would sip on it during my late afternoon/early evening cardio session. As most of my food is eaten towards the end of the day, these scoops were taken on an empty stomach and while being somewhat fasted (even though drinking this would technically break my fast). While I did not have the chance to use that many scoop in this way, Keto BHB was perfect as a mid-day energy drink type supplement but without consuming extra caffeine and with the bonus of the additional electrolytes that your average Rockstar or Monster do not provide. When used during my LISS cardio sessions, this provided me just enough energy to keep my desired intensity throughout the entire duration while staying hydrated and avoiding all muscle cramps without affecting my sleep later that evening.

As for the claims on the tub, I cannot speak to how this supplement increased the ketone levels in my body because I did not perform any blood test to measure those. I can only go off based on how I felt before, during and after consuming this supplement while being fasted. Another claim on the tub is about appetite suppression and I do feel this supplement was effective at that goal. When I used this as an intra-workout, my training sessions were typically in the afternoon and there would still be four or more hours remaining until I started eating again. Prior to my use of Keto BHB, I would sometimes finish my workout and be ravenous for food. But when I had myself a scoop of this during my training, there were no extreme feelings of hunger felt. Some days I would even have to remind myself to eat in the evening because my body gave me no signals that it was hungry; even after a tough workout a few hours earlier.

A tub of this supplement with 20 servings retails for $45.99 on the VMI Sports website and currently about the same on Amazon as well. They also provide a 25% discount to military and first responders through their website, so that helps a little with the price. There is also currently a seller/store on eBay that has both flavors available for $37.95 with free shipping and sometimes there is an additional $5.00 off coupon available from this specific seller/store. (https://www.ebay.com/itm/VMI-Keto-BHB-Salts-Exogenous-Ketones-Ketogenic-Fat-Burner-20-Servings-2-FLAVORS/292898936732?hash=item443223179c:m:m779b_NiaESbjkeSwWC5Tvw:rk:1:pf:1&frcectupt=true)

Side Effects

None personally experienced. As the brand mentioned in dosing, do not consume this too close to bedtime as it may cause some issues with falling asleep. Other possible problems I could foresee would be if you are allergic to Stevia, beet root or Beta-Carotene.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I believe this supplement is a good entry into the keto market but there are multiple areas for improvement to make this a top tier keto product. I would love to see some additional Potassium added to the formula along with some more tyrosine. I also hope they come out with some additional flavors (ideally for me, bring the rainbow candy flavor over from their other products) to compete with others on the market. VMI may also need to look into the size of the scoop for this product as it consistently came in heavy when I weighed it out. I would also like to see the tub come with at least 30 servings without having to increase the price too much. Since the tubs are currently only about half full, there is plenty of room for the additional servings in my opinion. Aside from that, this supplement performed excellently for me with the different ways that I was able to use it. The flavor I received was enjoyable and flexible enough to use different amounts of water. I am also glad that VMI decided to use the goBHB version of the ketone salts so I know the quality is there, along with the TRAACS minerals & electrolytes from Albion.

Once again, thank you to VMI Sports for being a part of SR.com and sending this product out to me. With a few changes to the formula and some additional flavors, this supplement should be a top seller for your company in the future.

• Star Berry Savers: 8/10

Kill It Reloaded (5% Nutrition)

Overall
Thanks to 5% Nutrition for sending it out!
  March 9, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Accurate Scoop
  • 30 Servings Per Tub
  • Powder Has A Chemical Smell
  • Artificial Colors Used
  • Short Focus Window

From the brand:

There's a new contender for the ultimate pre-workout - Kill It Reloaded! This is a hardcore pre-workout that's armed, dangerous and out to take over the category. Our new and improved KILL IT is designed to give you more pump, more energy and laser sharp focus. Loaded with 325 mg of caffeine, utilizing 2.5 grams of the industry's most stable glycerol powder, GlycerolPump, along with 4 grams of pure L-Citrulline, Kill It Reloaded is bound to be your new old favorite pre-workout..

Hello all. Full intro about myself can be found her...

From the brand:

First off, thank you to 5% Nutrition for participating here at SR.com and sending me out a tub of Kill it Reloaded to use and share my thoughts on. This is part of the first group of 5% Nutrition supplements that I have ever used but that doesn't mean I am unfamiliar with them and the brand as a whole. I used to watch all of Rich's YouTube videos before his untimely passing and always saw him using his products before and after workouts (albeit at much higher dosages than what I used). Please read on if you are interested in my first experiences with this brand and what could be their premier pre-workout supplement.

First, I have copy and pasted a full breakdown of the supplement facts for this product. There is also a photo of the panel included at the bottom of this review. Unlike the original Kill It, the Reloaded version has a fully disclosed label (which is always a positive for me). The amount of ingredients has also increased in this new version compared to the original (10.5 grams per scoop in the original versus 17.1 grams in Reloaded).

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (17.1 Grams)
Servings Per Container: 30

Caffeine Citrate - 50 mg
DiCaffeine Malate Infinergy - 50 mg

Other Ingredients:
Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Red #40

My friends over at PricePlow did a fantastic job in their blog post (https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/5-nutrition-kill-it-reloaded) detailing the ingredients included and also pointing out all of the changes made from the original version to this one. The highlights of the ingredient profile for me with this product have to be all the pump ingredients included. The four gram dose of L-Citrulline is pretty nice on its own but when you include a huge dose of GlycerPump (2.5g), that is going over the top and should equal a good time for most people. Those ingredients paired with the big dose of Taurine should give you the endurance and pumps to last through the longest workouts.

Moving beyond the pump and endurance ingredients, we have a pretty average Nootropic blend in my opinion. Nothing massively dosed or unique to the industry with these three ingredients but still nice to have in a pre-workout supplement. The next batch of ingredients is different forms of creatine that when added together equals about half of the daily dose that many people use. If you supplement with creatine, this shouldn't be your only source but nice to have to further saturate your muscles and possibly provide some muscle power benefits during your workout. The last blend of ingredients for this supplement is the stims and 5% has stuck with just caffeine but in three different forms. The 367mg of raw ingredients yields about 325mg of total caffeine and the theory is they should come on at different speeds to provide a smooth and long last feeling of energy. The remaining ingredients are all the flavors, artificial sweeteners along with some artificial coloring in the flavor I received. I would really like to see the artificial color removed from this product as I don't feel is serves a beneficial purpose and possibly limits the market to who would purchase this.

Taste >> This product comes in four flavors and I received the Cherry Berry flavor. As mentioned in the "Con" section at the top, there is a chemical smell to the powder when you open the tub. Thankfully that disappears upon mixing and you are only left with an enjoyable cherry/mixed red berry flavor. No specific fruit flavor stands out when drinking and there was nothing unpleasant that I experienced during the entire tub. Very easy to go through an entire 30 serving tub without tiring of the flavor.

Mixability >> Everything was great with this aspect. As you can see from the photos, when you dump a scoop into your shaker, almost everything sinks to the bottom. After about ten seconds of shaking, I would say about 99% of the powder is mixed in the water. Very few small granules can be seen at the bottom of the shaker. There is also some foam that appears that you can see in another photo but that dissipates quickly and is not an issue when consuming.

Dosing >> Per the brand: "Advanced users mix 1 scoop with 8-10oz. cold water and consume 30 minutes before your workout. If you are new to pre-workouts, determine tolerance by consuming 1/2 scoop. Once tolerance has been determined, you can go up to 1 scoop. "

All of my servings were consumed on an empty stomach with there being at least a 12 hour gap before I started my workout.

First a little background about the type of training I did while using this supplement. I typically lift weights between three and four days a week. For the first three training sessions of the week, I am doing full body workouts including some heavy movements for different body parts each day. For example, the first session would have a heavy movement focused on my back (deadlifts or rows), the second day would have the heavy movement focused on my chest and shoulders (bench press and/or overhead press) and the third full body session would have the heavy movement focused on my legs (squats or leg press). After the heavy movements were done, the other body parts would be worked in the hypertrophy range. These workouts normally last about 90 minutes and I would sometimes do TABATA cardio afterwards. If I went in on a fourth day, that would just be a "free" day to add some more volume to any body part(s) that were feeling good or that I wanted to improve but nothing heavy.

In baseball terms, this supplement was a home run for me and just short of a grand slam. The only aspect that kept it from being a grand slam was the focus. That would seem to wear off after about 30 to 45 minutes into the workout. If that is how long your weight lifting sessions normally run, then this is a non-issue and you will probably love this supplement. As mentioned, my sessions last longer than that, so towards the end would sometimes be a struggle to get everything done that I wanted to.

Moving beyond that one downfall for effectiveness, this product performed wonderfully in the other areas that I look for. The pumps and feeling of fullness came on quickly, lasted the entire workout and seemed to flow from one body part to the next quite easily. I could feel some extra blood flow during the lower rep sets then it really got going when I moved into the hypertrophy work. I can't speak much to the vascularity that this supplement provides because my current body weight doesn't lead to that effect. If you are a person who can achieve and/or are looking for vascularity during your workouts, this is definitely a product worth looking into. In terms of energy for each scoop, I have no complaints here during my tub.

The different forms of caffeine hit me at different times and I had everything I wanted from the beginning to the end of my weight session with no side effects or crash afterwards. There was still some energy leftover from the caffeine when it was time to do my cardio after lifting weights. With 300mg to 350mg of caffeine becoming pretty standard in pre-workouts on the market, this should satisfy your average stim-junkie but shouldn't blow your head off. If you want more stims in your pre-workout; either increase the dosage of this product or 5% Nutrition also has a higher stim supplement you can look into.

Lastly, I was happy with this supplement's effectiveness when it came to muscle power, muscle endurance and hydration elements during the workout. Aside from those times when the focus aspect had left me, my body had everything it needed to push the weights I wanted through the number of sets and reps that were planned. With the lower dose of Beta-Alanine, I did not feel any immediate tingles after consuming or during the workout but I still believe it served its intended purpose. No issues with cramping or light-headedness during the weight lifting or cardio afterwards.

This product is available at various different online stores and for the most part the pricing is pretty consistent. Keep in mind each tub contains 30 servings versus many others that only have 20-25 nowadays. You can find it for $40 plus shipping unless you order more than $99 on the Rich Piana website. Or you can go to Amazon where it is currently $36 with free shipping. A quick search of eBay revealed a couple high positive feedback sellers who have this listed for just under $30 with free standard shipping.

Side Effects

I personally did not experience any negative side effects throughout my use of the tub. With fourteen active ingredients, be sure to take a look at the label before buying just to make sure nothing is in here that you know you do not react well to. As with any caffeine containing supplement, I would not consume this too late in the day or you might have some issues with sleep.

The flavor I had also contained some artificial colors (Red 40), so be aware of this if you are allergic to them or just trying to avoid these ingredients.

Conclusion

In conclusion, Kill It Reloaded was a fantastic product that almost crushed every aspect I look for in a pre-workout supplement and the only place it missed in effectiveness may not be an issue for others who have shorter workouts. When compared to the original version, Reloaded has more ingredients and an open label which are positives for me. I enjoyed the flavor I received along with the effectiveness in most areas that I desire. At a true one scoop serving for 95%+ of the general population and with 30 servings in each tub, this supplement is a fantastic deal at only around $1.00-$1.35 per scoop.

Thank you again to 5% Nutrition for participating here at SR.com and sending me this supplement to review. Rich and his people should be proud of this product and I wish he was still here for the knowledge and entertainment he provided

R.I.P. Rich Piana

• Cherry Berry: 8/10

Shredded Steel (SteelFit)

Overall
Thanks to SteelFit for sending it out!
  March 6, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Many Trademarked Ingredients Used
  • Fat Reduction
  • Raises Body Heat
  • Increased Metabolism
  • Makes A Good Sweat
  • Low Caffeine Content
  • Broken Capsules
  • Lost Servings
  • Artificial Colors
  • Contains Yohimbe

What It Is
A powerful fat burning, thermogenic weight loss supplement scientifically formulated to help you shed unwanted body fat.*

What It Does
Shredded Steel delivers a precise combination of six research-backed, patented ingredients, along with other all-natural compounds which are known to accelerate fat burning, boost metabolism, increase energy levels, enhance mental focus and clarity, and suppress appetite.*

What It Is

What It Does

Let me begin by thanking SteelFit for their continued participation here on SR.com and allowing us TROOPers to try and review many of the products they offer. As with many new supplements that hit the market, I first learned of Shredded Steel through the guys over at Stack3d.com and PricePlow.com. Seeing some new ingredients on the label piqued my interest and I knew this was something that I wanted to give a go if the opportunity was available. Please read on if you are interested in my experiences with this product.

There is an image of the supplement facts panel included at the bottom of this review and all of the details about each ingredient were taken from the SteelFit USA product webpage (https://steelfitusa.com/product/shredded-steel/). If you would like some additional details about one or more of the ingredients, the PricePlow website did a further breakdown and explanation of the formula which can be found here: https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/steelfit-shredded-steel

L-Carnitine Tartrate: An incredibly bioavailable form of carnitine proven in scientific studies to support weight loss, athletic performance, and even recovery from exercise. Research notes that L-Carnitine Tartrate increases fat oxidation during exercise, which has the added effect of sparing muscle glycogen, allowing you to save it for later in the workout when it's needed for the final push.*

Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine): A metabolite of choline (an essential nutrient needed for brain health) that is naturally occurring in beets. Betaine serves many vital functions in the body, but none is more important than its role as a "methyl donor." Betaine contains three methyl groups and donates one of them to methylate homocysteine into the essential amino acid methionine. Betaine also has been noted to impart many other health benefits, including improving cognition and cardiovascular function as well as supporting liver health. Betaine has also been shown to support athletic performance, increasing strength, power, and lean mass. And, it's even been shown to reduce body fat while increasing muscle mass, too.*

Ashwagandha Root Standardized Extract (Withania Somnifera) (5% withanolides) (KSM-66): Ashwagandha, also known as Withania Somnifera or Indian Ginseng, is a powerful adaptogen that promotes balance in the body. KSM-66 Ashwagandha is the highest-quality ashwagandha extract on the world market today and has been clinically proven to reduce stress, improve memory and cognition, improve sexual performance, enhance sports performance and control weight management.*

Caffeine Anhydrous: One of the most commonly used stimulants among athletes. Caffeine ignites the central nervous system, setting off a flurry of activity that increases energy levels, boosts mood, and stimulates the metabolism, helping you burn more calories and feel better while doing it. Caffeine even helps reduce your appetite, eliminate the temptation to cheat and ruin your diet.*

Theacrine (as TeaCrine): Developed by Compound Solutions, TeaCrine is a chemical cousin of caffeine derived from Kucha. TeaCrine provides smooth, long-lasting energy that pairs well with the immediate energy burst of caffeine to form an energy high that lasts for hours on end. One other huge benefit to TeaCrine is that it does NOT come with the tolerance build up that caffeine does, meaning that you get the same boost in energy, mood, and focus without having to increase the amount you consume continually.*

Organic Atlantic Kelp (Ascophyllum Nodosum) (Whole Plant): Iodine is an essential trace mineral that plays a crucial role in proper thyroid function, and subsequently metabolism. Shredded Steel includes 150mcg of iodine derived from a type of seaweed called kelp to support proper thyroid function and cognition, aiding metabolism and energy production for enhanced fat loss.*

Alluvia Purple Tea (Camellia Sinesis) Leaf Extract (Standardized to 3% GHG): One of the newest, and most intriguing, ingredients to enter the world of weight loss supplements is Alluvia Purple Tea. Derived from a new crossbred variety Camellia sinensis, the same leaf from which black, white, and green teas are derived, Alluvia contains red and purple anthocyanins, similar to those found in dark-colored fruits, that impart a wide range of health benefits.*

Early studies on Alluvia Purple Tea have documented anti-obesity actions, reduction of conditions that lead to metabolic syndrome, and anti-aging benefits for the skin. Two human clinical studies to support weight loss, decreases in body mass index, fat mass, hip size, waist size, and subcutaneous-fat thickness while improving body composition and lean body mass.*

Researchers believe that one of the primary ways Alluvia exerts its fat loss benefits is through the inhibition of lipase, the enzyme that breaks down fats for digestion. By preventing your body from properly digesting fats, it passes through and out of the GI system intact, meaning you derive very little, if any, calories from the fat you eat.*

Evodiamine Fruit Extract (Evodia Rutaecarpa): Used in traditional Chinese medicine as a warming technique, Evodiamine mimics the characteristic anti-obese effects induced by capsaicin. Evodiamine may induce heat loss and heat production at the same time and dissipate food energy, preventing the accumulation of perivisceral fat and the body weight increase.

Cognizin Citicoline: A patented form of citicoline, a highly bioavailable form of choline that's been shown in clinical testing to increase brain energy, attention, focus, and memory.Cognizin helps "turn the lights on" in your mind so that it's operating faster and more efficiently so that you can get more work done, better, while on a reduced calorie diet.*

Grain of Paradise Seed Extract (Aframum Melegueta) (Paradoxine): A spice belonging to the ginger family that stimulates brown adipose tissue, boosting metabolism and increasing thermogenesis while decreasing visceral fat in the lower abdomen.*

Yohimbe HCL (Pausinystalia Yohimbe): One of the most well-known and effective ingredients for shedding that "stubborn" body fat, and it's one of the tried and true supplements dieters turn to when looking to drop those "last five pounds."*

Yohimbe is a potent central nervous system stimulant and alpha-2-adrenergic receptor antagonist. Fat cells have two types of receptors called alpha and beta receptors. In layman's terms, when alpha receptors are stimulated, they block fatty acid release (halting fat burning), while beta receptors activation leads to the freeing of fatty acids, allowing them to be oxidized (or "burned") for energy.*

Yohimbine "clogs" the alpha receptor ports on fat cells, allowing the fat burning catecholamines like epinephrine and norepinephrine to dock on beta receptors, liberating stored body fat to be burned for energy. Additionally, Yohimbine also has been shown to reduce appetite, ramp up energy expenditure, and enhance lipolysis.*

Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit Extract (Bioperine) Yielding 95% Piperine: An industry-leading black pepper extract (standardized to 95% piperine) that is included to improve the absorption of other nutrients its paired with in supplements. Additionally, Bioperine may also support fat loss by increasing thermogenesis.*

My favorites from the ingredient profile are the inclusion of the Paradoxine (Grain of Paradise) along with the KSM-66 Ashwagandha. Based on my previous experiences with these ingredients from other supplements, I know I react well and enjoy the effects of these. The Paradoxine really gets my body heated up and ready for action while the KSM-66 provides a nice mental feeling while it is in my system. I also like that there is not a ridiculous amount of caffeine in each serving like some other fat burners/thermogenics on the market. With how easy it is to consume vast amounts of caffeine throughout the day; I don't need or want a huge dose in a product like this, especially when there are so many other innovative ingredients out there to use.

Taste >> Product is in capsule form. Nothing to report here.

Mixability >> As with taste, nothing to say here. Just pop the desired number of capsules with some liquid and you are done.

Dosing >> Per the brand: "As a dietary supplement, take one serving (3 capsules) in the morning with your first meal or protein shake. Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily. Shredded Steel can be combined with Steel Core and/or Hydra Steel for a more customized weight loss solution. Do not take Shredded Steel within 6 hours of bedtime."

Just for reference, with my current schedule I wake up in the late morning/early afternoon and that is when I take my serving.

This section will be broken down into the two different dosing protocols that I used. When I first received the product, I started with just two capsules upon waking. With some potent and highly dosed ingredients (including Yohimbe) in Shredded Steel, I didn't want to go overboard from the beginning and screw myself up. For the first week or so I used just the two capsules and that provided some nice effects. Most notable was the immediate boost in energy from the caffeine along with a longer lasting energy and focus from the TeaCrine. This was also paired with a feeling of well-being and mental clarity, which I can only assume was the result of the KSM-66 and Cognizin Citicoline. If I happened to not be very active during the first part of my day after taking the two capsules, I would notice a slight increase in body heat and the ability to start sweating from my underarms with very little movement. If I was active during that first part of the day, my body heat would increase noticeably and the sweat would come on right away during the physical activity. These feelings would stay with me for the entire time that I was active but would decrease significantly once I stopped (which could be between one and two hours).

After that first week or so using the two capsules, I decided to move up to the three capsule dosing suggested on the bottle. As one might expected, the effects were similar to what I previously mentioned when using the two capsules but kicked up another notch. More of an energy boost from the beginning that lasted even longer than before. The feeling of well-being and mental clarity was about the same intensity but it lasted longer into the day when compared to the lower dose. My body heat and the ability to start sweating also had a noticeable difference with the extra capsule. Now when I was just sitting around, I could feel the sweat coming on from my underarms and lower back. If I was active on the three capsule dosage, my body heat was through the roof (in a positive way) and I quickly became a sweaty mess. During the colder days of my run with this supplement, the ability to warm up and get loose with this extra body heat was fantastic! I was able to save time and become more efficient during my physical activity while still being safe and not putting my body at risk of injury.

When all is said and done during my use of the bottle, I was able to decrease my scale weight by four pounds without losing any strength on my compound lifts and following an intuitive eating protocol. Having this supplement as a tool in my tool belt during this time let me train at the same intensity that I am used to while reducing some body mass and not having to significantly worry about my food intake and macro tracking.

At the moment, it looks like the only place this supplement can be purchased is from the SteelFit USA website (https://steelfitusa.com/product/shredded-steel/). The list price is $69.95 but is on sale for $39.95 at the moment with free domestic shipping on orders over $99. They have also partnered with Sezzle, which allows you to pay for your supplements with four interest free payments.

Each bottle includes 30 servings if you use the three capsules each time. If you are able to get results with only two caps per day that will help with the value of this supplement.

Side Effects

The first time I used this supplement, I had a dizzy feeling about an hour after consumption and that was while taking only two capsules. Nothing absolutely horrible but it did slow me down for a short time. After that first experience, I did not experience any more side effects for the rest of the bottle, even when moving up to the three capsule dosage.

As a forewarning, this supplement is going to raise your body temperature and likely cause you to sweat if you do any physical activity (and possibly if you do nothing). Also, Yohimbe seems to be either a love it or hate it ingredient in the sports supplement industry. Be aware of the dosage in this product if you know you do not react well to this ingredient and its effects.

Conclusion

To wrap things up on this review, I am very happy with my experience from running a bottle of Shredded Steel and look forward to picking up another in the near future. The ingredient profile is comprehensive and well dosed even at just two capsules. If you are on the smaller side, the low dosage may just be your sweet spot for this supplement. For reference, I am 6'3" and 220+ pounds. I did have one slightly negative experience with this product when I first took it but I would chop that up to the different ingredients in this product that my body has not experienced before. After that first serving, everything else was smooth sailing and I have no complaints. As with many thermogenic/fat burning supplements, the value is in the eye of the beholder and if you feel this is a product that is needed for your current goals. With the variety of ingredients and dosages included, especially for the trademarked compounds, this supplement is positioned in the market where I would expect it to be. You can find less comprehensive products for a cheaper price and more comprehensive ones for a higher price. Do your research on individual ingredients to figure out the best combination for your desired outcome.

Once again, thank you to SteelFit and SR.com for making this review possible. You guys continue to come out with new and innovative products that are effective for me and backed up with scientifically proven ingredients. Looking forward to see what the future brings from this brand.

Thank you for reading my review and let me know if you have any questions.

True whey (Titan Nutrition)

March 4, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improved Recovery
  • Tastes Great
  • No Stomach Issues
  • Cold Fold Technology
  • Grass Fed
  • Zero Fillers Or Added Sugar
  • Fully Transparent
  • Not Cheap
  • Not More Widely Available

Hi peeps, here with a very exciting review on a local product from a great local brand - titan nutrition. I have been using this extensively to give the best review possible. A huge thank you to George and the team for allowing our business to give true whey a go.

Pictured below but in essence
1kg 40 servings (serving size 25g)
Total carbs 1.5g
Cholesterol 12.5mg
Sodium 268mg
Calcium 350mg
Glutamine 3.4g
BCAAs 4.5g

Pictured below but in essence
1kg 40 servings (serving size 25g)
Total carbs 1.5g
Cholesterol 12.5mg
Sodium 268mg
Calcium 350mg
Glutamine 3.4g
BCAAs 4.5g
Ultra -low temperature cross - flow micro filtered whey protein concentrate ,guar gum extract, acesulfame potassium, sodium cyclamate, sodium chloride, natural and nature-identical flavours, lecithin isoflavones, permitted colorant (E102).
Right off the bat this whey is full transparency which is great, plus being that this houses cold flow tech means a more complete and less damaged protein which means more effectiveness and quality. This whey is grass fed as well which makes it real quality and honestly you can taste the difference. If this housed more than just a concentrate it would've been unstoppable .

Taste

There are quite a few flavors available, such as peanut butter nutter, banana cream and cappuccino joe as well. We got the basics so far... and wow!

Strawberries and cream 8.5/10
A nice and clean creamy yet fresh taste that definitely was a enjoyable experience each and every time. Its usually pretty much hens teeth to find a good strawberry and this was very very good.

Milk chocolate 8.5/10
This had a nice coco flavour that was more mature than sweet and something I definitely enjoyable as it was more of a richer flavour which is unusable as most are too sweet.

Vanilla ice cream 9.5/10
Man oh man... this flavour was truly amazing, it smelt alot like a kids growth formula I used to drink and love growing up. This was magic to say the least, to me vanilla has always been the toughest flavour to get right and this was so so spot on. I would've given it a 10 but I haven't had every vanilla whey out there... I literally savour this, its that good.

Mixability

This mixes well but it does need a shaker cup, without a shaker cup its pretty much standard it terms of lumpy with a spoon and glass. The texture is slightly watery. There is no residue nor grit to speak of which was great.

Its whey ... so for me I preferred using this after my workout to truly gauge its potential. I took 2 scoops with around 300ml of water. But whey is multi purpose so anytime is more or less a good time to use it.

I was pretty much confident that this was going to be a standard kinda whey concentrate because on paper it is pretty much a fancy concentrate and being an avid fan of protein blends I was pretty much reluctant to use this... The owner George was really confident about his whey, and for good reason. Its really really good.

As usual its hard to gauge whey protein or in fact protein, other than taste its pretty much hard to truly identify its effects as its mostly there to help reach your macros more conveniently. I decided to use this as a post workout protein to try and gauge its effects and honestly I felt an improvement in my recovery, which was pretty much clear as daylight. I really do feel that this product is surprisingly of international quality, and the effectiveness in terms of recovery and the lack of any stomach issues. Being on a recomp I certainly felt like it assisted me in losing body fat and building lean muscle mass, it all worked to plan but then again most quality whey proteins will certainly help, once you form a routine you will definitely see results, true whey supported this process.

This caused no stomach discomfort or had me running to the loo. Being a bit lactose intolerant, I feared the worst but their claims are on point, its not the easiest thing to entrust any local brand but man... do I trust Titan.
Its pretty hard to give this a super high total as it is a whey concentrate in essence but it truly punches beyond its weight category. I love that this whey protein is truly transparent, with zero fillers and sugar. This is how a product should be, fully disclosed and honest.

You can get this protein on the titan store, for R469 a kg ($33) and R819 for a 2kg ($57). Now for a South African whey this is as pricey as it comes for a concentrate, but with the process it goes through and being grass fed, this is certainly a product that is real quality... but quality is not cheap. A kg holds 40 servings and a 2 kg holds around 80 servings so for slightly under a dollar its not too bad and to be frank this was a shockingly good whey concentrate.

Side Effects

Conclusion

True whey was a true eye opener in terms of of quality and effectiveness. I taught me a lesson of never judging a book by its cover and being a supplement reviewer, its what we do and true whey definitely has made the best and most effective whey concentrate I have used with zero sides. It does come at a price but again... quality ain't cheap and this is just true quality that delivers on taste and effectiveness. Massive thanks to George and the team again at Titan.

Cheers

Fridge
  • Chocolate milk: 8/10
  • Strawberries and cream: 8/10
  • Vanilla ice cream: 9/10

March 8, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixes Well
  • Nice Flavours
  • Clean Ingredients
  • Low Calories High Protein
  • Some Flavours Might Not Taste Great
The last time I was here, I was doing insane amounts of cardio and some Calisthenics but I am now only doing weightlifting/compound weightlifting and practicing some calisthenics skills. My goals have changed and my diet did too as a result but what I look for in a protein shake stays the same to a degree. I look for clean short list of ingredients, preferably soy free and definitely not with artifical sweeteners. I try as much as possible to get my calories from my diet and only use shakes for their protein content. This is a low carb, low fat, low calories and high protein shake. I have been on this shake for quite a while and for good reasons!

There are some natural foods in the powder which was a great motivation for me to try it. I was also very sick of their previous vegan powder as the taste was becoming unbearable.

V+ Protein Blend (Pea Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Protein, Pumpkin Seed Protein, Flaxseed Powder, Quinoa Flour), Cocoa Powder (Chocolate Peanut Flavour Only), Natural Flavouring, Instantising Agent (Sunflower Lecithin), Natural Colouring (Beetroot Red - Strawberry Flavour Only), Sweetener (Stevia Extract), Emulsifier (Xanthan Gum), Citric Acid (Strawberry Flavour Only), DigeZyme Enzyme Complex (Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase).

It is blend of Pea Protein Isolate, Brown Rice Protein, Pumpkin Protein, Flaxseed Powder and Quinoa Flour. Which is a really decent clean source of protein!

Pea Protein Isolate: BULK POWDERS Pea Protein Isolate has been used in Vegan Protein Powder due to its 80% protein content, neutral flavour, excellent mixability and creamy consistency. Super Pea Protein is 100% GMO free and provides a great source of Arginine.

Brown Rice Protein: Brown Rice Protein is also 80% protein and provides an excellent source of Cysteine. The highest quality, non-GMO Brown Rice Protein has been chosen for Vegan Protein Powder.

Pumpkin Protein: BULK POWDERS Pumpkin Protein has a high 60% protein content along with a neutral flavour, good mixability and a whole host of micronutrients. Pumpkin Protein is a natural source of Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese and Iron. It contributes a significant source of Magnesium, Copper and Manganese to Vegan Protein Powder.

Flaxseed Powder: Flaxseed Powder is normally predominantly thought of as a source of healthy fats. However, our Flaxseed Powder is 35% protein and high in fibre. Importantly, the Flaxseed Powder also helps the consistency of Vegan Protein Powder, negating any graininess from other vegan protein sources.

Quinoa Flour: One of the oldest grains in the world, Quinoa Flour is a natural source of protein, Zinc, Iron and Calcium.

One scoop profile: 23g of Protein, 130kcal, 2.1g Fat, 0.5g of which is Saturated and 2.6 Carbs, 0.5 of which is sugar. DigeZyme 105mg.

DigeZyme: DigeZyme is a popular blend of five digestive enzymes: Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Lactase and Cellulase. These digestive enzymes help to break down protein, carbohydrate, cellulose and fat.

Quinoa and pumpkin flour are rich in zinc, magnesium and copper which contributes to the overall wellbeing of the body, strengthens the immune system and muscle functions.

I take one to two scoops in the one go depending on my protein needs during the day. Overall I would take 2 to 3 scoops a day. Scoop is provided. The bag is easily sealable and not bulky on my kitchen counter. 1-2 scoops morning or early afternoon (usually before my workout) and one scoop after.

Flavours I tried so far are: Banana Caramel and Strawberry. Strawberry tastes like strawberries (sounds odd but most don't!). Taste with almond milk is more flavoursome, but half the time I use it with water when I am out and about. It surprisingly still tastes nice!

Banana caramel: tastes more like bananas than caramel but I like it nevertheless. Both flavours are very light and not overally sweet like most vegan shakes. Sweetness is actually just about right. Again more flavoursome when used with almond milk or any other milk but still tastes nice with water. A little bit grainy only noticeable when using water.

Mixability

I just chuck it in my shaker with some almond milk or water, shake a few times and done. No clumps hiding in the lid. 10/10

There are more flavours now which I still yet to try such as: chocolate peanut, vanilla, apple strudel, and white chocolate coconut.

I buy two flavours at the one time for variety's sake so I don't get bored.

I have seen some great results from their previous vegan series but due to the taste I didn't take it as much as I am taking this one so I didn't see consistent results. However, I am fairly regular with this one. I take between 2 to 3 scoops a day and the results have been great. Nice lean bigger muscles which is normally hard for me to gain but it's also fair to say it is to do with my diet as I have been working hard on that.

It is good to take late at night if you are still low on protein but not on any other macros. It is so light and low on the rest of the macros that it doesn't compromise the diet and it allows me to reach my macros daily.

My diet is 50%c 30%p 20%f. Focusing on clean sources of food, decreased processed food to occasionally and try not to go over my daily sugar. I avoid any product with artifical colours or sweeners. The protein shake combined with my diet are giving me great results. I don't think one would work as well without the other.

I have noticed increased energy when I take it in the morning or early afternoon as I tend to get sleeper or more fatigued by mid afternoon when I skip my morning shake. Probably thanks to the minerals gained from the pumpkin and quinoa flour.

Vegan Protein Powder is high in fibre and provides a source of Magnesium, Copper and Manganese. This means that every serving of Vegan Protein Powder contributes to muscle function, protein synthesis , energy metabolism and protection from oxidative stress.

My stamina has improved steadily over the past year (since I started this shake and changed my diet). I would workout an hour or less due to tiredness but now I can sometimes even go for 2.5 hours. I don't even push myself to do that, I kind of just do because I have a lot of energy. Which is great because I get fatigued quite a lot.

I always go for 2.5kg as it works out cheaper. It currently costs 49.99 but I have never paid full price since I started using BulkPowder! They always have discount codes or sale, so my average spending on this product at 2.5kg would be between 34 - 37 which is a great value. It is more expensive than their previous vegan shake but this one has so much going on such as the quinoa and pumpkin flour, different flavours and better packaging!

I would say it's extremely good value as long as you are using a discount which hasn't never been a problem during the past two years.

Side Effects

I haven't had any side effects from this shake. It's low on fat, calories and carbs but it can make me feel a bit full for a short period of time. I sometimes burp for a few minutes after a shake but it is not a very regular thing.

Conclusion

With this, I am getting clean ingredients, no artifical sweeners. I am not gluten free but its nice to know it doesn't contain the processed rubbish that makes you bloated. Comes with nice flavours. Excellent gains and amazing value. I have been using this since it came out and I haven't got bored of the flavours I am using, and I still have 5 other flavours to try! I would recommend this to anyone vegan or not. I am not vegan but I am trying to eat clean as much as possible.

It is part of my lifestyle at the moment, and I will probably change it or use something beside it at some point for variety and experiment's sake but I think this will stay as a main source until I find the next best thing!
  • Banana caramel : 9/10
  • Strawberry: 10/10

February 28, 2019

• Keeps You Full
  • Good Meal Replacment
  • Mixes Effortlessly
  • Amazing Taste
  • Not Cost Effective At 4 Scoops

Major mass is a quality mass gainer that uses a mix of healthier ingredient alternatives than most mass gainers.

First of all, thank you to VMI Sports and to supplimentreviews for allowing me the opportunity to review this product. I am immensely sorry that it was so late, ive been super tied up with personal and schooling matters. While it hasn't auto canceled I still feel bad for it taking a while to do. This product is a mass gainer that claims to be a "lean mass gainer". This is for a person who wants to put on quality mass but isnt into a super dirty bulk. I picked this product from the troopers because i have been trying to steadily add more protein to my diet and also wanted to try a quality mass gainer.

The macros on this product are as follows for 2 scoops:
Total fat 5g
Carbohydrates 31g
Sugars 10g
Protein 20g

With this being a mass gainer there arnt many individual ingredients to cover. I will state the sources of carbs, fats, etc used though. The protein comes from a blend of Whey protein concentrate, whole milk powder, why isolate, and milk protein isolate. This is a wide variety of proteins that come together well. The milk powder and milk isolate will contain some casein so i do enjoy the use of a blend. The main source of carbs is dextrose, Carb10, and maltodextrin. This is refreshing to see because many mass gainers will stop at maltodextrin. I enjoy the fact that they encoperate slower and faster digesting carbs together to offer a steady release and less of a huge insulin spike. The fat blend uses coconut oil creamer, coconut oil powder, avocado oil powder, and MCT powder. Another addition that is fantastic is the addition of the digistisorb enzymes. The particular one that helped me was the lactase enzyme, which helped me a TON since i have lactose intolerance. I can say that i never got even a stomach ache from this product.

The taste of this product was PHENOMENAL. Thank you to VMI sports for officially ruining my expectations of future protein. I go the ice cream sandwhihc flavor and i can honestly say it is dead on. I loved drinking this stuff and it offered me a relief for for sweet tooth. I will say though that it is really sweet so if your not into sweet drinks than this isnt for you. The mix ability was also very good. The only floaters i ever got were the little pieces of crunch that ae in it. It does mix up pretty thin so you dont have to use much liquid. The dosing i used was 2 scoops per day and on some days i would do this a second time. This seemed to work out good and it fit into my nutrition well.

The effectiveness of this product was good. Protein powders are always hard to determine effectivness on because it is something that takes time to see and it is just adding to the benefit of higher protein intake. For this product i can say that i noticed a decrease in my normal recovery and i did put on some mass while i used this. I gained around 5 pounds while on this but obviously this wasnt 5 pounds of pure muscle. While i know it wasnt all muscle i was impressed with my results. I did notice more size to my shoulders specifically. The ingredients in this product are in line with adding quality nutrients to help with building muscle. I truly believe if i continued to use this than i would notice even more results. As far as my recovery i did notice a slight decrease in my soreness after hard workouts. This is in line with an increase in daily protein and this product helps to make this an easier task through the day.

This mass gainer runs for 59.99 on vmisports.com, the manufacturer. It can be found on 3rd party websites for cheaper. On Suppz.com it can be found for $38.99. If you use 2 scoops it comes out to around $1.30 per serving. If you use 4 scoops than it comes to around $2.60.

Side Effects

No side effects were experienced.

Conclusion

In conclusion, this mass gainer is a very good option for the individual that wants to increase calorie intake but dosnt want it to be from"dirty" sources. I believe this is a very good option for when somebody want to try to put on some mass and up their protein intake. The ingredients were unique and the flavor was fantastic.
  • Ice Cream Sandwich: 10/10

Knocked The F*ck Out (5% Nutrition)

Overall
Thanks to 5% Nutrition for sending it out!
  February 25, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Calming Effect
  • Variety Of Ingredients
  • Easy Mixing
  • Accurate Scoop
  • Deep Sleep
  • No Knockout Effect
  • Melatonin Might Be Too High For Some

From the brand:

"There's no such thing as overtraining. You're either under eating or undersleeping." - Rich Piana

From the brand:

Lucky for you, Knocked The F Out has the sleep part covered! You can take all the supplements and protein powders on the market, but if you're not recovering, you're missing out on your true potential. Want maximum results from grinding away in the gym? Getting a deep restful sleep is key. It's when the body is inactive and in a relaxed state that it can focus its energy on the rebuilding and repair process. Studies have shown that without enough nightly sleep, stress hormones including insulin and cortisol increase, which can lead to increased fat storage and wasting muscle tissue. Losing sleep has a long term impact on hormones, metabolism, and immune function. That's why without a good night's rest, building muscle and burning fat will stall. We've put together the best combination of herbs, amino acids and natural ingredients to combat the causes of disrupted sleep - with hardcore lifters in mind.

First off, thank you to 5% Nutrition for participating here at SR.com and sending me out a tub of Knocked The F*ck Out (KTFO) to use and share my thoughts on. This is part of the first group of 5% Nutrition supplements that I have ever used but that doesn't mean I am unfamiliar with them and the brand as a whole. I used to watch all of Rich's YouTube videos before his untimely passing and always saw him using his products before and after workouts (albeit at much higher dosages than what I used). I am always looking to try different sleep supplements because that is one area I struggle with when it comes to training and recovery. With most people living very busy lives, our minds always seem to be going and it can be hard to turn them off at night to relax. I have had limited success with other sleep supplements and I am excited to see how this one works out.

Serving size: 1 scoop (5.1g) Servings per container: 30

Passion Flower Extract (Passiflora incarnata)(herb) -- 200 mg
Hibiscus Flower Extract (Hibiscus sabdariffa) -- 200 mg
L-Phenylalanine -- 75 mg
L-Theanine -- 75 mg
5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) (from Griffonia simplicifolia Extract)(seed) -- 30 mg
Melatonin -- 8 mg

Other ingredients: Natural flavors, silicon dioxide, sucralose, citric acid

Also included below is a quick summary of each ingredient and what it is supposed to do in the body. This information is courtesy of: https://www.mz-store.com/better-sleep/5-nutrition-knocked-the-foo-out-sleep-aid-153g

GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) - is one of the most potent amino acids, which are active in the area of the nervous system. It is essential to relax and rest. Its basic mechanism of activity is the reduction of the activity of neurons (and thanks to this the feeling of relaxation, not only mental, but also physical) by obvious affinity to GABAergic receptors. In combination with effort, it may increase the secretion of the growth hormone.

L-tyrosine - is used to a large extent against stress and stress-related ailments (it counteracts both mental and physical stress. Physical stress in understood as the feeling of pain, on which tyrosine may have suppressive influence). It also has positive influence on maintaining cognitive functions and it improves the state of the circulatory system (it decreases blood pressure).

Chamomile flower extract (Matricaria Chamomilla) - as we all know, chamomile has been used for a very long time to support general relaxation. Nothing strange in that. Research indicates clear anti-anxiety and relaxing effect. It is also interesting that it may decrease the effect of snoring, which not only increases the comfort of sleep, but also protects from dangerous sleep apnea. Moreover, thanks to the high content of bioactive ingredients (mainly from the group of polyphenols), chamomile also has anti-inflammatory effect. It also influences the improvement of immunity (works well in the commonest colds) and the prophylaxis of the circulatory system.

Inositol- inositol deficiencies are common among people with depression and generally low mood (moreover, studies proved increased activity of drugs for depression and compulsive disorders, which additionally confirm its positive influence on the improvement of general well-being). Diseases and episodes of nervous origin (panic attacks, stress and premenstrual syndrome) also demonstrate lower intensity in supplementation with inositol, according to the research. It also influences the improvement of the condition of the circulatory system (decreases the level of LDL-C) and improves insulin-dependent metabolism.

Lemon Balm Leaf and Stem Extract (Melissa officinalis) - another natural ingredient, well-known to us from often prepared infusions, which help to deal with stress. Once again traditional ingredients demonstrate wonderful properties. It increases the feeling of calm and relax to a large extent, at the same time decreasing the feeling of sleepiness and may decrease the perception of pain (it is most often associated to specific affinity to GABAergic receptors). It is also suspected that it may influence the increase of the level of acetylcholine, which entails positive effect in the nervous system and when it comes to cognitive abilities. It also demonstrates high antioxidant properties.

L-tryptophan - is a precursor of many important compounds in the organism. In the context of widely understood relax, the most important compounds, which are produced during its metabolism are melatonin and serotonin. Consequently, it influences proper regulation of the daily cycle (melatonin) and the improvement of well-being, anti-stress and anti-anxiety effect (serotonin).

Mucuna Pruriens Extract (L-DOPA) (Mucuna pruriens) - the main active ingredient provided with this plant is levodopa, which is a direct precursor of dopamine. Due to this, it works in the nervous system, improving cognitive abilities and demonstrating protective properties on the nervous system. It also regulates proper level of serotonin and catecholamines. Moreover, it considerably decreases the level of prolactin (its excessively high level is the problem, which people after steroid cycles deal with). Research also indicates that it improves glucose metabolism in blood.

Passion Flower Extract (Passiflora incarnata) - an ingredient used for ages in traditional Indian medicine. The base of its activity is the influence on GABAergic receptors. Due to this, it has anti-stress effect (in testing the effectiveness in relation to generalized anxiety disorder, it was equally effective to one of drugs - oxazepam, showing no side-effects). This is attributed to a large content of flavonoids, which at the same time demonstrate high antioxidant activity.

Hibiscus flower extract (Hibiscus sabdariffa) - it improved sleep length and quality in the research. It also has protective influence on the circulatory system (mainly due to the high content of anthocyanins, which inhibit ACE proteins. It also indirectly modulates the processes of nitric oxide production), improves lipid profile (by activating AMPK enzyme, consequently decreasing the synthesis of hepatic fatty acids).

L-phenylalanine - one of exogenous amino acids. It is an indirect precursor of many neurotransmitters (dopamine and catecholamines), necessary for the proper activity of the nervous system.

L-theanine - is an amino acid, which to a large extent influences the improvement of the nervous system and the perception of relax. What is exceptional about this amino acid is that it can cross blood-brain barrier, which influences much better effectiveness of activity. Its mechanism of activity is the most interesting. Theanine stimulates the production of alpha-1 brainwaves in the neuronal area and this mechanism is responsible for increased feeling of relax and attention. It influences the improvement of sleep quality and length. It considerably decreases the amount of stress-related biomarkers. It also has neuroprotective effect. It influences the improvement of blood pressure by modulating the production of nitric oxide.

5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) (from Griffonia simplicifolia Extract) - the basic mechanism of activity of 5-HTP is the fact that it is a precursor of serotonin, effectively crossing blood-brain barrier. Due to this, it influences general improvement of well-being to a large extent. In the context of falling asleep, it decreases the time needed to achieve sleep and increases its quality (according to PSQI index), it also decreases nervous tension and anxiety perception.

Melatonin - a neurohormone, the basic activity of which is regulation of the biological cycle of the organism. Its high content in the product is especially important for people, who lead an irregular lifestyle (work during the night, frequent travels etc.), as it does not decrease natural production of melatonin (even after stopping its application), but only stimulates its secretion, facilitating the improvement of daily rhythm. Basically, it decreases the time needed to fall asleep and improves sleep quality. Additionally, it has neuroprotective effect (it demonstrates extreme antioxidant properties).

Additionally, the formula was enriched in vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) - it takes part in the correct signalization in the nervous system (it is the component of enzymes taking part in the conversion of precursors to active neurotransmitters), which also conditions proper homeostasis of the nervous system.

Overall I like the variety of ingredients included and hope they work synergistically to give me a good night's sleep. Some of these ingredients are dosed lower than competing supplements on the market except for the melatonin in my opinion. For most people this is either a love it or hate it ingredient as higher doses can have some negative or weird reported side effects. Most products that I have seen in this category have between one milligram to five milligrams. With eight milligrams in each scoop of KTFO, that may be a red flag to some but I am interested to see the effects and I have not previously had any bad experiences with high doses of this ingredient.

Taste >> At the moment, this product is available in only one flavor, Honey Lemon Tea. The powder itself has a strong lemon scent which also carries over to the taste. I don't get much honey flavor while drinking a scoop of this. Overall the flavor is enjoyable and is similar to a strong cup of tea; much better than most of the other sleep supplements that I have tried before.

Mixability >> With each scoop only being about five grams and mixing it in the warm water makes this section effortless. The powder almost mixes itself if you pour the warm water into your cup then add the scoop. A few swishes with a spoon and you are ready to go. (See the attached photo at the bottom of the review)

Dosing >> Per the brand: " Mix one scoop in 8 oz. of warm water and drink 30 minutes before bedtime." There is no information on whether this product would be more effective taken on an empty stomach or with food. Since I eat all of my food towards the end of the day, all of my servings were taken with some food in my stomach.

When it comes to the effectiveness of this supplement, it lived up to everything but its name. At no point during the entire tub did this every "knock me the f*ck out". After finishing a scoop of this in warm water, I could continue to stay awake for multiple hours if I needed to and sometimes I did when I just couldn't fall asleep while lying in bed. I also tried sitting in a dark and silent room after finishing my serving to try and achieve the knockout effect from this supplement but that did not work either. If I got wrapped up in a TV show or book late in the evening after taking this supplement, it had no effect on making me drowsy.

Moving aside from that intended effect, I was pleasantly surprised how KTFO performed in other areas. While it did not induce any drowsiness for me, there was a feeling of calmness I noticed while using this product. During the use of my tub, I would sometimes use it for multiple nights in a row then take a night or two off. That is how I noticed the calming effect this supplement produced. On the nights that I did not take a scoop, it was definitely harder to wind down and fall asleep, no matter how tired I was.

Once I did fall asleep, that is where KTFO really shinned as I quickly entered a deep sleep or REM. After getting past the initial stage of not being able to fall asleep, the next thing I would know is its morning. No waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and no staring at the ceiling at 3am. My sleep was uninterrupted, peaceful and sometimes there were pleasant dreams that I was able to remember the next day. Four hours of sleep on a scoop of this felt like eight. If I happened to be able to get eight hours of sleep on a night that I took this; the next day was outstanding and I felt like I had all the energy in the world without the use of any stimulants.

There was also no morning grogginess or hangover at any point during my time with this supplement. Whether I had four or eight hours of sleep the previous night, I was ready to go the next morning when my alarm went off. No hitting the snooze button and no additional time needed to shake off a morning fog or immediately reach for some caffeine.

This product is available at few different online stores and for the most part the pricing is pretty consistent. Keep in mind each tub contains 30 servings versus some others that only have 20-25 nowadays. You can find it for $32.95 plus shipping unless you order more than $99 on the Rich Piana website. Or you can go to Amazon where I have seen it for as low as $22 with free shipping from multiple different sellers. Illpumpyouup.com is another well-known site that stocks this supplement and has been known for some good sales.

Side Effects

I did not experience any negative side effects while using this supplement. As mentioned earlier, be aware of the dose of melatonin in each scoop of this product if you know that you do not react well to this ingredient.

Conclusion

In the end, KTFO is the best sleep supplement that I have tried thus far. I still haven't found one that knocks me out from the start as the name implies for this but everything else was great. A fully disclosed label with a variety of ingredients, an enjoyable taste that I did not need to slam each time because it tasted like dirt, effectiveness that performed well in most areas that I was looking for and a reasonable price that could allow someone to use this every night if they wanted to without breaking the bank.

Thank you again to 5% Nutrition for participating here at SR.com and sending me this supplement to review. I am very happy I got the opportunity to give this supplement a try along with your pre-workout recently.

R.I.P. Rich Piana

• Honey Lemon Tea: 8/10

Thanks to Robinhood Supplements for sending it out!
  February 19, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Some Anti-inflammatory Benefits
  • Seemingly Unprofessional Product
  • Nearly Ineffective

CBD supplements are making a huge rave in the supplement industry as of late. From my experience with past CBD products, it's understandable why for their benefits. Unfortunately, RobinHood Supplements fails to deliver with their tincture product.

A special thanks to RobinHood Supplements for their participation here on SR.com. Today, I discuss my experience with their product CBD Oil Tincture. As I just mentioned, CBD oils are becoming increasingly popular based on their benefits that can influence both the body and mind. Lately, CBD can be found in cosmetic products such as body lotions and bath bombs.

The profile is a bit confusing at first glance. Each drop contains 0.5mg of the CBD oil blend. One serving size is noted as 0.50 ml or have a dropper.

The tincture contains a blend of various cannabinoid forms including CBG, CBN, CBC, CBDA, and CBD. These are all different preparations of CBD compounds. The tincture is mixed within a preparation of hemp, avocado, and coconut oils which are supposed to provide omega fatty acids and vitamin E.

Combined, a full serving contains 225mg of the blended CBD compounds within the tincture.

Taste/Dosing

The taste is not good, to say the least. I don't even know how to describe it. I would say like a swamp water with a little hint of buttery consistency.

I dosed a full serving size twice a day, once in the morning and once before bed. By full serving, I mean have a dropper providing 0.50 ml of the tincture.

When I use CBD products, I look for joint support, calming, and mood enhancement benefits.

As far as anti-inflammatory benefits go, I saw a miniscule reduction in general joint pain I would get from intensive workouts. This was far from anything I would note as efficient compared to primary joint support supps and other CBD products I've used.

I experienced no significant calming effects or enhanced mood. I have no anxiety, restlessness, or aggression issues. However, I would expect a more subtle calming effect and better mood. I saw none of these with the tincture.

Aside of the miniscule joint relief, this product essentially did next to nothing for me.

Bctuhill's review noted that this product can only be obtained through case orders through RobinHood Supps direct website. I searched nearly all vendors and what not able to find a market retail value for the product. So, the specific price and value are unknown. I will say, I would've scored this area low in any case considering it was a miss for me.

Side Effects

Conclusion

While CBD products have their potential and can provide welcoming mind and body benefits, RobinHood's tincture is not a CBD product I would recommend. With next to nothing in efficacy and the inability to obtain a single vial as a solo order, I would say stick to other CBD products and do some research.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!