Recent Questions

Asked by Temp430 // Posted 2 days ago

Does this product contain legume lectins?
Asked by CRussell // Posted 2 days ago

Hey guys, i plan to run LGD-4033 for 6 weeks, but want to take all the precautions. Is there anything I can take during my cycle to stop suppression and other negative affects? also I am going to take a PCT and want to know the safest and most effective one, and really how to take it, for how long, etc.
Thanks
Asked by unclecaris // Posted 3 days ago

So this is more of a personal dilemma - I have been intermittent fasting and I used to use this product 5/6 years ago, the results were amazing. I put on 20 lbs in a month and a half of muscle, but I was eating a lot and taking protein on top of it, not concentrating on the timing of my meals and had a very flexible schedule because I was in college. I have been cutting the past month or so, and when I am done, I plan to get back on dark matter to try and help me lean gain. That being said, with intermittent fasting, I typically do all of my fasted workouts in the mornings at 8 or 9, and my eating cycle is from 2/230 until 7/730.

Do any of you have any suggestions on if I it makes sense to use this with intermittent fasting?
Asked by alove333 // Posted 3 days ago

Is it safe for women to use. If so can I only take two are do it have to be four?
Asked by Harsmunj // Posted 4 days ago

My workout timming is 9to 10 night,after workout i take syntha6...then what about meal..what ahould i eat
Asked by Fifi // Posted 6 days ago

I think it might be even for some other reasons maybe but i just wanna take out my doubts you know. Because i am underweight and i really need serious mass because its working its really working. Pleaseeee answer ASAP
Asked by FIZIX // Posted 8 days ago

Hey everyone,

QUESTION. PLZ HELP.

So I leave for vacation May 16th and I just started animal cuts yesterday (April 11) and I want to take it up until the day I Leave. I was planning to fit 2 cycles in but I am a little late on that.

You think it would be okay to take Animal Cuts for 35 days straight without a break? another option I thought of is to stop my current first cycle and start it on April 25th to May 16th to get the full cycle in without a break up until I leave. I dunno what to do Lol :'(
Asked by FIZIX // Posted 8 days ago

Hey everyone,

QUESTION. PLZ HELP.

Asked by Alix30 // Posted 11 days ago

Asked by killerblade // Posted 2 weeks ago

I have bladder pain and i only take 1 serving (2 scoops) of serious mass a day.. i don't eat anything else besides bread (260 grams) .. and i feel bladder pain.. i've been on serious mass for a very long time approx 1 year