Pro Action Reviews

By: Recor

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 10)
Click here to show all Pro Action reviews.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Recor for sending it out!
  October 8, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Great
  • Peptides
    Well I finally have some time to sit down and write this review. Been meaning to for a week now. First A huge thank you to the people at Reaction nutrition for giving SR.com for a chance to try this. Now first this brand actually has 4 brands within itself, or that is the best I can explain.
    You have a RX clinical, Recor, ( which is where this is from ) and then you have Blue chip, ( Which I have the Glutamine from ) last but not least is the Xtreme technology.
    Here is the site if you want to take a look. http://www.reactionnutrition.com/

Profile
    Well first thing I noticed was that this being a blend, the first ingredient is Micro filtered whey protein isolate, next was whey concentrate, and then some whey peptides also. Some other additions to it but those are the important parts for me.
    I feel this was a good profile and as with any protein it mainly matters on how well it digests .

Taste 100!!
    Seriously , I held on to the last 3 or 4 scoops because,, well I did not want it to end.! I had the chocolate covered strawberry and guys this is super tasty, I can normally drink any flavor protein and could really care less , as long as my stomach can take it and the profile is decent, but this blows most of everything I have tried. I really want to try the Orange creamsicle because that sounds great too.

Mixing 9
    With a blender bottle you will never have an issue, Its really fine powder and mixed super fast and easy, NO foam, No sinkers, No clumps.

Well as with proteins you have to be able to first stomach it, some have been known to upset a stomach , give an emergency need of a bathroom and other things. These are things I DO NOT WANT. I feel that the ones that does this are mostly the ones that have a poor profile and too many unneeded additives.
    But with this I never had a bad stomach issue. This was filling but not heavy and not too light like most Isolates are. I feel the peptides do help with digestion.
    Recovery stayed on par with what I would expect. I have been trying to have more real food in me and not so much supplemented whey drinks , I have put a few lbs on but I feel that having a nice protein drink once or twice a day is enough for me. I would normally use 2 scoops in the mornings and that would hold me over for a good while. Overall I was happy with this for effectiveness.

Value 8
    As much as I enjoyed taking this, I do not mind paying for this. This runs around 40 bucks for 32 serving tub on their site, but I did find it on Amazon for 32 bucks for the same size . Also if you are someone that is super picking about flavor, this is your baby and worth every penny.
    Also it is on tiger fitness as well and it was 57 bucks for 80 serving tub , well worth the price.

Overall.
    Reaction Nutrition has some a great protein here as far as I am concerned. I suggest you to take a look at all the products they have available, this maybe a brand that we start seeing a lot more of. Thank you very much for letting me try this delicious protein.
    • Chocolate covered strawberry: 10/10

• Gkeezy
      October 9, 2015

Great review homie, might need to give this a shot