Pro Action Reviews

By: Recor

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Recor for sending it out!
  October 23, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Tastes Great
  • Fully Disclosed Amino Profile
  • Solid Profile
  • Artificial Sweeteners

We all love our protein, regardless of whether your cutting or bulking you need a certain amount. So when new protein supplements come up on review they don't stay there long. I was lucky enough to snag a jug of this from a company I had never heard of. Reaction Nutrition seems to have been around for a little while but this was the 1st o had seen them I believe I had noticed some of their products on Tigerfitness a few days earlier but this was my 1st shot to try them.

There really isn't anything too special here, you get a blend of a few types of whey protein with 22 grams per scoop, 3 grams of fat, and 4 carbs 2 of which are sugars. There are cleaner proteins out there but for the average joe lifter/bodybuilder this will fit in with just about any diet. They also list the amino acid profile with the nutrition facts as well.

This comes in 5 flavors at the moment, I received the milk chocolate, because now days its hard to mess up chocolate and vanilla in any flavor just never really sits right with me. This was a tad bit artificial tasting but not bad. I drank this usually within an hour of my workout post, and I never felt sick or nauseous.
Mixability in a blender bottle was always great, no clumping or leftover powder at the bottom.
Dosing is like all protein mix a scoop with 8-10 oz of beverage of choice to meet you protein needs.

I always judge my proteins effectiveness on how my stomach tolerates it. Protein itself is always effective as long as your getting the amount that's on the label. I mixed this and took it normally about 30mins to an hour post workout. There were a few days when I used it as breakfast, but most of the time my protein powder gets used post. During the whole tub I never noticed any bloating, cramps, or the dreaded protein farts. I was on a bulk and I continuously put on lean weight, so it helped me meet my macros. Another thing I noticed while on this is I felt fuller longer, sometimes when you use simply whey it digests rather quickly compared to a blend with casein or other types in there, but on this the hunger seemed to stay on edge a little longer than normal. Could have been in my mind, but just thought t was worth noting..

You can find this on a couple sites for around 29.99, you can hunt down cheaper deals out there, but this is pretty average for a whey blend. If you really enjoy the taste I wouldn't hesitate to spend the money.

Side Effects

Conclusion

All in all I enjoyed this product, I would use it again eventually. Its not necessarily my favorite by any means but it tasted above average and got it job done. Thanks to Reaction for letting us try out this product, looking forward to more in the future keep up the good work.
  • Milk Chocolate: 8/10