Lean Action Maximum Strength Reviews

By: Recor

Lean Action Maximum Strength is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Recor. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Recor for sending it out!
  October 7, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Kills Appetite
  • Targets Fat
  • Increases Body Heat
  • Mental Focus
I want to thank the SR Troops and Recor Nutrition for the opportunity to try out this fantastic product. For me usually Thermogenic products are a hit or miss. Again, most of the time people say "Well if your diet was not dialed in you didnt see the results" and as much as I would agree with that, I feel there are many other ways that a thermogenic can help with body recomp, then just helping out with the diet. I will go into them in detail in the paragraphs below.

From their website * Lean Action Maximum Strength is a powerful thermogenic made for men and women that provides extreme energy, mental focus increased metabolism and water loss.

Provides Energy & Focus
Increases Calorie Burn
Eliminates Fat
Suppresses Appetite
Increases Metabolism

This product promises a lot of things but does it deliver ? Lets find out.

=======================================
Ingredients: 9/10 - The ingredient profile is solid. I am a big fan of some of the ingredients that I have used in the past. Yohimbine, N-Acetyl, Willow Bark Extract, L-Carnitine and Caffeine Anhydrous. I know how my body reacts to those ingredients, and it does well. Now there are some new ingredients that I have not heard off and I wanted to do some research on them.

Dandelion Leaf 4:1 - dandelion is used to support liver health, nourish bones and joints, and stimulate urinary function to promote cleansing.

Uva Ursi - Uva ursi has been used to treat urinary tract infections; as a diuretic; to treat induced contact dermatitis, allergic reaction-type hypersensitivity, and arthritis in conjuction with prednisolone and dexamethasone.

Theacrine- helps increase mental focus.

Choline Bitartrate - helps with delayed fatigue in endurance sports

Capsimax - helps manage appetite, support healthy metabolism to burn calories, help increase energy expenditure in the body and reduce body mass and body fat.

Overall a solid list of ingredients that combine to create a well built thermogenic.
=======================================

Dosage: 10/10 - The dosage protocol is straight forward. They ask you to first test out your tolerance by starting with 1 capsule, and then going to 2. I jumped right into it and did 2 capsules. There were a few days I tried for 3 but noticed it was way too much stimulation to handle. So I stayed with the 2 pills in the morning post breakfast dosing protocol.
=======================================

Effectiveness: 8.5/10 - This product delivered on many aspects.

Appetite: 10/10 - Always take this after breakfast, because it pretty much destroys your appetite. One time I took it before breakfast and I had a hard time forcing myself to eat. It was horrible.

Energy: 10/10 - The energy kick is almost instantaneous. There were days where I was unable to get an good amount of sleep that even coffee in the morning would not fully wake me up. Upon taking this product, I became wide awake, with a ton of energy to get through my day. The only downside is that it was not a clean steady amount of energy, it was a kick in the butt WIDE awake kind of energy. Took a bit getting used to.

Mental Focus: 8/10 - As someone who feels that I suffer from some form of ADD, not really but I think I do, this really helped me dial in and do my work. It helped me concentrate and really not bounce of walls.

Thermogenic: 8/10 - When first taken besides the energy you don't feel too much, but then you slowly feel your body internal temperature increase. There were times I had to keep the windows wide open so I would not sweat through my shirt at work.

Fat Loss: 5/10 - With all of the above, I noticed a small amount of actual fat loss. Not to say that its totally the products fault, but my diet was dialed in as you say and the fat loss although was visible, it wasnt exactly monumental or earth shattering. I noticed the biggest changes in the smaller muscle groups, arms, calves, shoulders, but in the areas where I wanted to see huge results like chest, back and abs there was a lack off.

=======================================

Side Effects: 5/10 - The major side effect was once you take this, get ready to run to the bathroom and explode. Even if you didnt have to go, this will MAKE you go. Not sure if thats a bad thing, but def a problem if you are in a long meeting and cannot leave.

=======================================

Value: 7/10 - This product is a bit pricey. If you stick to 2 pills you get 30 days worth. The product is currently on "sale" for $45 plus with the shipping and handling, be ready to pay over $50. Now, dont get me wrong, this product has a ton of good ingredients and on some scale of energy and performance it does well, however, there are a few cheaper variations and products out there that you might want to consider before this.

=======================================

Overall: 8.5 - Forgetting the value, if I had the money, I would get this product over and over again. If you can afford it and are looking for the extract edge, pull the trigger and get this.