Lean Genes Reviews

By: RARI Nutrition

Lean Genes is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by RARI Nutrition. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Overall
Overall
6.9
Thanks to RARI Nutrition for sending it out!
  January 3, 2019

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Energy
  • Mood Enhancement
  • Curbed Cravings
  • Prop Blends
  • Underdosed Ingredients

A decent fat burner that provided a boost to make dieting easier.

Hey SR, here today to review a fat burner by RARI Nutrition called Lean Genes. As we all know, losing fat is mostly made up through dieting and training, but a good fat burner can make those things easier to accomplish. here's how Lean Genes worked for me.

Unfortunately, this is made up of two prop blends, the Burner blend of 520 mg and a Mood/Focus Blend of 310 mg. I don't like prop blends as I really like to know how much of an ingredient I'm getting. As far as the ingredients itself go, I really like them and they are staples of the fat burner world. Again though, a lot of them are probably underdosed because of the prop blends being small. It does list the amount of caffeine, which is a good amount of 200 mg that is part of the burner blend, which doesn't leave a ton left for the 4 other ingredients of Garnicia Carnitine, Synephrine, etc. I really like that this fat burner includes a mood enhancement blend, as that is one of the more underrated parts of weight loss, but 310 mg isn't a lot when you include Tyrosine, GABA, L-Dopa, and other ingredients. Overall, great ingredients, but minus on the doses and prop blend. Hoped for a good synergistic effect.

No taste or mixability, easy to swallow pills. Dosing is two pills a day, preferrably in the morning on an empty stomach. I followed this protocol for the most part, but also took this in the late afternoon as well when I would use a preworkout or something else in the morning. I actually preferred to take this in the morning.

Honestly, this worked a little better than I expected after looking at the ingredient profile. When I took this in the morning before working out, it provided some decent energy but honestly I preferred to take a real preworkout. When I took this in the afternoon though, it really helped with a nice energy boost to get through the last part of the day and helped get rid of some cravings and helped my mood. Did this make me sweat like crazy, drop a ton of weight, etc? No, but it provided clean energy, helped curb some cravings, and improved my mood so that my diet and workouts did not suffer and I progressed towards my goals.

Best price I found for this was $25 on Amazon for full 30 day supply. Most good fat burners are around $30, so this is a little cheaper. Is this a GREAT fat burner, no but it helped and I think the value is fair.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Looking for a gentle fat burner to help with some dieting side effects at a decent price? This might be for you.