NEURO Z3 Reviews

By: RAM Advantage

NEURO Z3 is a Nootropic manufactured by RAM Advantage. It is natural supplement that supports increased mental focus and concentration.

Overall
Thanks to RAM Advantage for sending it out!
  November 18, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Boosts Mood
  • Boosts Mental Clarity
  • Prop Blend

This was my first experience with nootropics. Although the product's effects were not super extraordinary, I noticed a little change in my mental clarity and mood.

This being my first time with nootropics, I was pretty fired up to try it. Based on the label on the container and a little bit about what I had read about nootropics, I was expecting to have a lot of mental clarity when I took it, meaning my thoughts would not be so cloudy as they usually get about 4-5 hours into my day. I was also expecting not just mental clarity, but a shift in the way I perceive and retain information so that my intelligence would be impacted. The nootropics were awesome, however, since they are not a schedule 1 drug, my perception of the world was not utterly shifted as I hoped it would.

Unfortunately it is a proprietary blend so the amounts of each ingredient are not disclosed, however the main acting ingredients in RAM NeuroZ3 are ALCAR, L-Tyrosine, Alpha GPC, L-Theanine, and Huperzine A. ALCAR is a compound related to L-Carnitine and is typically known for boosting cognition and helping with depression by the way of alleviating the effects of aging and disease on mitochondria. L-Tyrosine is an amino acid which can be found in food products such as meat, fish, eggs, and wheat and is commonly used to improve learning. Alpha GPC is most commonly known as a prescription medication used in Europe to help improve Alzheimer's, so it helps to boost memory. L-theanine is an amino acid mostly found in tea leaves, and research has shown that it promotes relaxation without drowsiness and improves focus as well. Huperzine A is another one that is used to improve Alzheimer's so it helps boost memory and learning enhancement as well.

Not too much to comment on here, easy pill to swallow, unlike the reality that your soul mate may never be out there despite the multitude of fish in the sea. Just two tablets daily on an empty stomach.

I may have hyped up this nootropic in my head quite a bit. While it didn't tell me the meaning of life when I took it, it did make it a little easier to make conversation with people because my thoughts weren't so foggy. I'm not a student so I didn't necessarily need it for brain activity; I just wanted to boost my mood and the way I interact with people day to day. It kicks in maybe 30-45 minutes after consumption and it's hard to say when it wears off, but I do notice the change in my mental activity and my mood. Now nootropics may be able to change your mood, but if you have to deal with an upset female, no amount of nootropics can help prepare you for that.

Super good value, you can pick it up at Walmart for $19.99, or on the RAM website for $40.

Side Effects

No noticeable side effects.

Conclusion

I'm going to experiment with more nootropics to see if they truly are effective and worth it, but for my first experience with it I have no complaints. I enjoyed the slight mood boost day to day as I took it. I didn't know that this was a product that you could pick up at Walmart until I wrote this review though, so that fact slightly diminishes the quality of the product in my mind since I associate most Walmart products as not being the most effective or high quality. But it's a good thing that I didn't know it was a Walmart product while taking it because I did notice slight changes in my mental state.

Overall
Overall
2.3
2.5
2.0
Thanks to RAM Advantage for sending it out!
  October 18, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Balances Stimulant Effect Of Coffee
  • Prop Blend
  • Limited Sources
Thanks Ram Advantage for helping me participate in this mission, and for the neat sticker as well.

Ram Advantage's Neuro Z3 was my first experience with a proprietary blend in a Nootropic formula. I've typically avoided prop blends in Nootropics for obvious reasons, but actually went into this with confidence, but ended up disappointed.

Boys, this one was hard. I wanted to like it so badly. It alone offered a slightly elevated mental state, similar in intensity to stepping in cold water while wearing socks, but without the self-loathing afterward. The kind of mental state that was clearly different than before, but not exactly beneficial. It is dependent on outside stimulants to produce a clearly distinguishable effect. The hype for this product from the manufacturer far outweighs its potential. It seems that this is another attempt to probe a trendy and growing market in order to sell tee-shirts and hoodies. For those of you who've read my past reviews, rest assured the prop blend did not stop me from playing with dosages for reference points to effectiveness.

The 1.4g proprietary dose is encased in two vegetable capsules.

ALCAR: Fancy Carnitine that can cross the blood-brain barrier. Said stimulate the mind. DOSE UNKNOWN

L-Tyrosine: Increases production of dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine. DOSE UNKNOWN

Alpha-GPC: Most promising studies indicate benefits to memory. DOSE UNKNOWN

L-Theanine: In my experience, mellows out stimulants, aiding focus. DOSE UNKNOWN

Huperzine A: Also has promising science for increasing memory, but studies on cognitive enhancement are mixed. DOSE UNKNOWN

The big problem here is that if these ingredients are under-dosed, they are completely useless. If they are over-dosed, they can have adverse or even opposite effects.

Two vegetable caps go down easily. However, there is no indication on how frequently you may take them, only that you should take two at a time. Multiple times if you want? Who knows!? Too bad they don't give us the tools to come to that conclusion on our own.

I tried doses from x0.5 to x2.0 servings to try to notice any effects that graduate with corresponding dosages.

x0.5 Zilch, mane.

x1.0 Everslightest change in mental state. Almost like thinking it was Tuesday, but it's actually Thursday. Effect would only last for sporadic moments that lasted under a minute each time. Took the "edge" off of coffee, but didn't boost its stimulant effects. Increase in mood knowing I could then drink more coffee without the jitters. No difference in sleep.

x1.5 No measurable difference from one even dose. No difference in sleep.

x2.0 Same degree and style of mental adjustment, but more frequently. Effects on coffee were the same. Dreams were more vivid, but sleep was not improved. Minor stomach craps and bowel disturbance.

These were all done on varying situations. I tried combinations of empty stomach or with small meal, with or without fish-oil, and at morning or night. None of these things seemed to modify the effectiveness. The fact that if I had eaten or not didn't matter was probably the most surprising part of this supplement.

Its hard to make an informed judgement on the value of a proprietary blend. However, it is EASY to judge the value of the effects. I would pay nothing for these effects. At an average of $38 through very limited sources, the 30-serving bottle will cost about $1.25 a day. No gracias.

Side Effects

Mild GI issues at higher doses, but won't list in the "cons" because it doesn't mention using that much.

Conclusion

This looks like a fizzle-and-pop company that will fade out and re-make itself several times in the next few years. The brand looks more geared toward selling merch than an actual good product, considering they have 21 articles of clothing to chose from, and one supplement. Between the prop blend and non-comprehensive formula, this is a waste. Better nootropics can be attained for cheaper, while being transparent in the process.