KetoFeed Reviews

By: Purus Labs

Overall
Overall
6.6
Thanks to Purus Labs for sending it out!
  March 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Delicious
  • Healthy Fats
  • Curbed Appetite
  • Great Coffee Creamer

I haven't been lifting real heavy or often but instead trying to maintain muscle mass and keep fat down while taking some time off from the fitness lifestyle. I decided to try a little bit of keto diets

This being a keto product the carbs are almost non existent at 1g per scoop. The protein is dosed at 20g of WPI which is a littlw lower than most protein supplements, but i have found that WPI really sits well with me and i tolerate it very well. Lastly thw fats are much higher than usual protein supplements, but they are from MCTs fir the purpose of supplying energy when your body is carb depleted.

I received the salted vanilla caramel flavor, i have never even tried regular salted vanilla caramel, so i dont have a lot to compare this too. I can say that it was a very pleasant taste, very smooth and not too overpowering the caramel aspect was very good and really stood out. I used this in coffee and as a protein shake snack. And i never had any issues with mixing.

As a coffee creamer this was effective in adding a significant amount of proteinband a slight flavor kick to my morning beverage without having to eat anything. As a shake this satisfied my hunger pains and kept me feeling full for several hours. My digestive system handled this fairly well but i did have a little stomach discomfort on a few occasions from the mct's im assuming.

At 15 servings for around $25 this is a little steep considering the lower amount of protein in it. For special situations i could see using this, but as a staple i think it would be a little too expensive.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I have been curious about this product since it 1st came out and i can say it didnt disappoint. Thanks to purus labs fir putting out another above average product and allowing us troopers to try it out.
  • Salted vanilla caramel : 7/10

• dmf8625
    March 23, 2018

I find it interesting that this is targeted towards the Keto lifestyle but the fat macros are much lower than the protein. It's almost as if the numbers should be swapped and there be 20g of fat and only 10g of protein. Your thoughts?