Loaded Reviews

By: Pumped Sports

Overall
Overall
9.2
9.3
9.5
Thanks to Pumped Sports for sending it out!
  April 8, 2017

• Clean Profile
  • No Dyes
  • Well-Rounded
  • Consistently Effective
Hello SR community, today I will be putting in my review for Pumped Sports preworkout product, Loaded. First of all thanks to Pumped Sports for participating in the TROOP program, and also for being very approachable to any questions and very prompt to respond. Customer service is not dead it seems.

For my time on Loaded I was training 5 days a week looking to recomp and get some strength back after 3 months of dieting.

INGREDIENT PROFILE - 9/10

The ingredient profile of Loaded is very solid. Pumped Sports have used patented versions of Beta Alanine, Agmatine, Nitrosigine and Infinergy (di-caffeine malate). To me this shows commitment to quality ingredients, something we are seeing more of in the supplement industry these days, which is only a good thing.

I feel like Pumped Sports went a little bit of a kitchen sink approach with Loaded, and for that reason I had to take some points off, as some of the ingredients seem underdosed. Sometimes it's better to have a couple less ingredients but dose the ones you have at the industry-accepted doses. I understand the potential synergistic effects of combining pump or focus or energy ingredients, but on the whole I find this to be marketing spin most of the time and in the end those types of products don't seem to perform to the same level that a simpler but clinically dosed product does.

Having said all that, when you look at the ingredient profile and see the Beta Alanine, the list of pump ingredients and >250mg of caffeine, you're pretty much guaranteed to get something out of this product. The lack of dyes was very refreshing and something every supplement company should take note of.

TASTE - 9.5/10

I have pineapple flavour and the taste was really nice and refreshing. It didn't get tired through the tub and I was never not looking forward to drinking this product.

MIXABILITY - 10/10

Flawless. No issues with mixing, or even just swirling in a cup. I never had an instance of grit or clumps at the bottom of the shaker. The lack of dyes means your shaker cup isn't stained.

DOSAGE

I dose Loaded at 1 scoop and found the effectiveness of the product was pretty good at that level. At various stages, when I was very tired prior to gym, I'd dose a heaped scoop, and found the energy to be very solid at that point, bordering on what my body could tolerate (I am not a stim junkie). I did also experiment with using half a scoop of Loaded and a full scoop of Nutrex N-Vein, but I didn't find this combination to be as effective as just a scoop of Loaded would be (for pump obviously). I found that taking Loaded 15mins before a workout was the most effective option for me.

EFFECTIVENESS - 9.3/10

Pumps - Loaded gives you very solid pumps that you don't have to work too hard for to achieve. A couple of early sets of 15-20 reps and the blood is flowing and the pumps are coming. I'm not a very vascular person, so I didn't see the vein-popping that some people see with pump products, nevertheless the pumps I did see were very solid. Pumps lasted well after the workout, and should you lose your pump waiting for a machine or something in the gym, all it would take is 1 set and they're back again.

Focus - The focus and stim ingredients in Loaded ensure solid focus. From the time the PWO kicked in you were on a mission to lift dem weights. I found that making sure I knew exactly how my workout was laid out prior to hitting the gym was the most effective way to utilise the focus effects of Loaded. When you're lifting a lot of repetitive sets like 8 x 3 and 10 x 3, the focus component of a PWO is critical, especially on days when you're not feeling it 100%.

Energy - Loaded gave me a solid energy increase that lasted through my workouts and wouldn't begin to drop down until about 2 hours after ingestion. My favourite part of Loaded's energy profile was that the energy build was smooth and consistent, not a smack to the face bang bang here's the energy, nor did it make my heart want to explode if I went extra hard on high rep sets in the gym. One benefit I've found with products who build the energy rather than shock you with it is the lack of crash, and I didn't have any crash with Loaded, even at 1 heaped scoop.

VALUE - 9.5/10

Loaded is not widely available, but Tigerfitness are flogging it for $35 for a 30 serving tub. That's very very solid value for what you get with quality ingredients.

CONCLUSION - 9.2/10

Pumped Sports Loaded is a combination of a number of high quality ingredients that show Pumped Sports commitment to quality. While the ingredient profile smacks a bit of a kitchen sink approach and hope it works, the fact is that Loaded does work and does deliver in all effectiveness departments (Pumps, Focus and Energy). Combine that with the excellent sale price ($35 on TF.com) and you have a very solid PWO to put into your supp arsenal. A lack of dyes will keep your shaker cup and your insiders happy too. If I have a criticism of Loaded it would be that I would take out a couple of the ingredients that are there for pump and energy and replace them with higher, clinical doses of the quality ingredients they have already included in their profile. Things like upping Carnosyn to 3.2g, Agmapure to 1.5g or Nitrosegine to 1g or slightly more would be a couple of things I would look at. All in all though, Loaded worked for me and I was very happy with the results. Would I buy this product again with my own money? Absolutely, availability would be the only thing holding me back. Would I recommend this product to others? Yes, this product suits such a wide variety of users that most people will find a place for it in their sup cupboard. Thank you once again Pumped Sports for participating in the TROOP program and sending me this product to review.
  • Pineapple: 9/10

• Rep for this Brand
    April 9, 2017 - Last Edited: 2017-04-09 17:24:14

Hi Davidian, firstly thanks for the great review, we truly appreciate it! We also appreciate your feedback and we will take this all on board! Thanks again for your interest in trying Pumped Sports LOADED and we are glad you enjoyed our pre workout.

• davidian
    April 9, 2017

Thanks for being a great company to deal with guys, even if you are on the wrong side of the ditch.

• Rep for this Brand
    April 9, 2017

Haha thanks mate! If you are ever looking to purchase LOADED locally in Australia check out Genesis.com.au, http://www.genesis.com.au/pumped_sports.html . Thanks again!