Loaded Reviews

By: Pumped Sports

Overall
Overall
9.1
Thanks to Pumped Sports for sending it out!
  August 24, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Focus
  • Consistent Pumps
    First a big thank you to Pumped Sports, and also an apology for the tardiness of this review. Had some unfortunate things happen these past couple weeks and I finally have time to finish this review.

First off, thumbs up for the lack of proprietary blends. It's always a plus to know exactly what you're getting when it comes to supplements. One scoop gives you quite an array of solid/proven ingredients. I like how the put a modest dose of caffeine in(200mg) and then added time-released caffeine as well. Most ingredients are up to par in terms of dosing such as Agmatine(1000mg), Beta-alanine(2.5g), and Nitrosigine(750mg). No big complaints here at all really.

No dyes, big, big plus right there right off the bat. Proves to me that you don't need dyes to make your product taste good.

Now, as far as I know, they only have the pineapple flavor. which is fine by me, because as of now, along with VPX Bang Sour Apple, this is the best tasting pre-workout I have ever had. The one reason I have to give this so much credit is that the flavor is not so "IN YOUR FACE" like C4 would be for instance. It's not overpowering and goes down smooth. It's actually refreshing, something I can't ay about any other pre-workout.

One scoop. as easy as it gets on dosing.

Loaded performed just as I expected, and just as good as many other pre-workouts. I ran this alongside Yeah Buddy, and I can honestly say I got more energy from this than I did that one. I had much better workouts, and had much better concentration as well. Smooth energy is the best way to put it.

Pumps from agmatine were noticeable, even with calories being slightly low.

I did not get any stomach issues fro Loaded, which I attribute to the lack of dyes. If this were C4 for instance, I would have had some issues.

While it may not give you that IN YOUR FACE energy kick like OG Jack3d, it's a great option for most people who just want energy and to perform at their best.

Value(30 servings)

For a one scoop product, and this being slightly above $30, I wouldn't mind recommending this to others. It may not be the best priced, but for the lack of blends, and the effectiveness being great, I'd feel wrong not giving this a high mark on value. It's barely above $1 per serving.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Overall, Loaded is a great pre-workout. Great taste, great performance, and great consistency. It is worth the money and I encourage anyone here to try it out. Looks like good pre-workouts are not just made in the USA anymore...
    • Pineapple: 10/10

• Rep for this Brand
      August 24, 2016

Thanks for the review Clipper83! We are happy to see you rated LOADED as highly as we do, your feedback and comments are much appreciated.

Thanks again :)