Loaded Reviews

By: Pumped Sports

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Pumped Sports for sending it out!
  January 27, 2017

• No Dyes
  • Well-Rounded
  • Consistently Effective
  • Slightly Expensive

I was intrigued to try Loaded after seeing its current overall score on SR and the overwhelmingly positive reviews. I've had a mixed run of preworkouts these past few months, so I was excited to see what all the fuss was about with this product.

Pumped Sports does it right. A fully disclosed ingredient profile that is well rounded and robust. You've got your standard preworkout ingredients here i.e. Carnosyn, Caffeine, Taurine, and Agmatine Sulfate, as well as some fun additions like Hordenine HCl and Higenamine HCl (fat burning). For the most part everything is dosed at an effective level, though a bump in the dosage of Choline Bitartrate would be ideal.

In short, this is exactly the type of profile I'm looking for when browsing the vast selection of preworkouts on the market today.

God bless Pumped Sports for staying away from dyes. I still struggle to understand why supplement companies think gym-goers have the palate of five year old kids. I don't need my blue raspberry flavored preworkout to turn my tongue blue and taste like Trix cereal extract. Ridiculous.

I received the Fruit Punch flavor. It's very nice. Not overpowering. No dyes as mentioned. Clean tasting. Mixes with no issues. One of the better fruit punch supplements I've tried. I usually mixed one heaping scoop with 24 oz. of water and sipped on my way to the gym.

Put simply, I loved this pre-workout. I am very stimulant tolerant, especially when it comes to caffeine, so I was pleasantly surprised by how much of a boost I got every time I dosed Loaded. Solid, clean energy every time. No crash. No jitters. No "cracked out" feelings. High marks in this category.

Aside from energy, Loaded is also one of the better "focusing" preworkouts I've had recently. Just about every dose had me dialed in and ready to go. Love that sensation. Pumps were OK, nothing spectacular. Agmatine doesn't always hit me in the right way I've found sometimes just depends on the day. Still a noticeable effect, just not "skin tearing" or anything along those lines.

For cost, I've found the industry pre-workout norm to be roughly .75c-$1.00 per serving. Loaded will cost you $35 for a tub of 30 servings, meaning it's per serving price point is slightly above the industry average. It's also only available through Tiger Fitness currently, so you may not have much luck with special deals or discounts.

Personally I tend to go for the pre-workouts that are on the cheaper end, however I think Loaded's price point is reasonable considering its effectiveness. It would really shine for me at $30 for a 30 serving tub.

Side Effects

No issues here aside from the occasional, what I like to call, preworkout evacuation.

Conclusion

Loaded gets high marks from me. I'm a firm believer that not every product, particularly pre-workouts, works for every individual, but Loaded is definitely one I recommend to anyone looking to step up their preworkout game. I love the way Pumped Sports put this product together - it's effectively dosed and very well rounded. You're not going to need to stack this with anything to get a high quality workout. Well done.
  • Fruit Punch: 8/10

• Rep for this Brand
    January 30, 2017

Hi Cray, thanks for the review, we are glad that you love LOADED as much as we do! Regarding the limited availability we are actually starting to reach out to more US retailers now so hopefully we can add to this list in the very near future. You can also grab LOADED for $33.24 if you purchase through discount coupon we have on PricePlow, I hope this helps regarding pricing!
    Thanks again Cray.