Loaded Reviews

By: Pumped Sports

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Pumped Sports for sending it out!
  March 12, 2017

• Energy Slightly Delayed
  • Flavor Taste Watery
  • Would Have Liked More Pump

First and Foremost,

Deepest gratitude for Pumped Sports for giving myself and the SR Troops this opportunity.

This pre-workout is a foreign product shipping all the way from New Zealand, which made me extremely excited! I am currently and steadily bulking up to 190, and was using this pre-workout about 4 days a week.

Noteworthy Ingredients.

Carnosyn Beta-Alanine(2.5g): This is well known high grade of Beta-Alanine, an ingredient known to act as an acid buffer and effectively (proven) to increase endurance.

Betaine Anhydrous: (1.5g): I've seen several citations where Betaine Anhydrous was most effective at about 2.5g+, it is apparent that it is slightly under-dosed here. BA said to increase cellular functioning in the body its motive here is to increase overall energy output.

Agmapure Agamine Sulfate(1g): This ingredient is a pump inducer that allows a greater blood flow to the muscles, allowing the user to feel its "pump" inducing effects.

Caffeine (200mg) + Infinerngy Di Caffeine Malate(75mg): Caffeine is a widely utilized stimulate that is a staple to most pre-workouts for its persistent effects in increasing endurance, focus, and having some thermogencic (burning of calories to produce heat) properties. In addition, the 75mg Caffeine Malate is a compound of Caffeine + Malic Acid. This unique compound proclaims to provide a sustain release of caffeine for consistent energy as well as reduce the digestive uneasiness one feels when consuming regular caffeine.

Bioperine(5mg)- A black pepper extract known to increase the absorption of supplements into the blood.

Taste: I had the Raspberry Lemonade (6.5/10) and had the most peculiar experience with flavoring. The reason for this rating is because this PWO does not have a profound flavor taste. Imagine making yourself a cup raspberry lemonade and then diluting it with 5 cups of water. This PWO tasted like flavored water, which was not bad, but at the same time it was not the juicy, fruity, goodness you'd expect.
***This PWO is colorless and appears like a clear white cloud inside a bottle.

Mixability: Never an issue here, in a bottle, blender, blender-bottle, easily mixes with no residue or chunks.

Dosing: 1 scoop (9.8g), 15-30 min prior to training.

Let me preface by saying that on PAPER, this product looks promising. The ingredients one yearns for with proper dosages are apparent, however just because a label is enticing does not mean it will deliver.

Initial Sensation: Upon taking this PWO I did not find myself jittery or tingly at all by the Beta Alanine in this supplement. And at 2.5g that was surprising to me. In addition, half the time I took this PWO i found myself wanting more. Even with the 275mg of caffeine seemed inadequate. I confess my bias because I am typically used to consuming about 300mg/caffeine per session. Nevertheless, with LOADED I did not have that strict engagement, the burst of energy, or desired pumped at the start of my workout.

Main sets/Workouts: It was only after 30-40 minutes after taking this supplement did I begin to feel its effects. Do not let the initial lackluster affect your perception of this pre-workout, because mid-set its effects become more apparent. For instance, halfway through my workouts it seemed like this PWO was there when I needed it to provide me with that extra energy, allowed me to get lock and loaded with engagement, and though not the most prolific pump..a pump was still there.

Aftermath: One of the nice qualities of this pre-workout is that I did not experience a crash nor overwhelming sensation of lack of energy/tiredness. The energy from this PWO follows you nicely into your day, like a ray of sunshine that keeps you going and lit, this PWO definitely leaves you with that feel-good sensation.

Initial Sensation:5/10, Mid-Workout:8/10, Pump: 7/10

This Pre-Workout is currently only available at Tigerfitness.com for about $35. Not a terrific value, but at the same time about what you'd expect to pay from a decent pre-workout.

Side Effects

No observed Side-Effects

Conclusion

Loaded! A Pre-Workout that has a delayed BANG, but delivers when you need it most mid-workout. You may not have the most skin-bursting pump, but you'll feel those muscles engorge with blood. In addition, the laser focus and bodily connection is not the most intense, so if you're one to favor the less stim heavy pre-workouts, this might be your choice. Moreover, this PWO considering its outcome I believe it is slightly over-priced at $35 and I believe it could be better marketed as an over-all daily sustained energy and less as PWO.
  • Raspberry Lemonade: 6/10

• Rep for this Brand
    March 12, 2017

Hey Sergio. Our first negative review! Sorry to hear that LOADED did not work as well for you as others. Everyone reacts differently to pre workouts and we understand not every experience will be the same. We will take your feedback on board for sure. Thanks for taking the time to review LOADED, we appreciate it!

Regards,
    Pumped Sports

• Wis3guy
    March 18, 2017

Nice review Sergeio.
    Great response from pumped sports.... Nothing works for everyone , no need to be negative on bad feedback. Way to be positive.