Loaded Reviews

By: Pumped Sports

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Pumped Sports for sending it out!
  December 19, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Focus
  • Mood Elevation
  • Consistent Pumps

Christmas is coming up and I have some reviews I want to get done before I travel to see family. First and foremost I want to thank Pumped Sports for sending me a tub of Loaded and shipping it from New Zealand. This was the first I've heard of this company but after seeing all of the great reviews I had to give this a shot. During the duration of this review I was training (Powerlifting) 5-6 days a week while on a lean bulk diet.

Claims:
- Increased Endurance
- Explosive Energy
- Amplified Pumps

The Loaded ingredient profile is filled with solid dosages/ingredients which really lives up to its name "LOADED". To help sum up the ingredient profile I'm going to use the claims from the bottle since the ingredient listing isn't categorized.

Amplified Pumps -
AGMass Agmatine Sulfate 1,000 mg. Highly pure and soluble form of Agmatine Sulfate that is derived from L-Arginine.
Nitrosigine Arginine Silicate Complex 750 mg. Bonded complex of Arginine and Silicon to help increase N.O. levels.

Explosive Energy -
Caffeine 200 mg
Theobromine 100 mg. Found in cacao seeds, similar structure to caffeine with many of the same effects.
Infinergy Di Caffeine Malate (73% caffeine) 75 mg. Combination of caffeine and malic acid.
Hordinine HCI 50 mg. a bioactive alkaloid contained in bitter orange
N-methyltyramine HCI 50 mg. A beta-2 adrenergic agonist in the body
Higenamine HCI 25 mg. Know as "weak ephedrine" - Found out its banned by WADA starting 2017.

Increased Endurance -
Carnosyn Beta Alanine 2.5 G
Betaine Anhydrous 1.25 G
Taurine 1 G

Plus a bunch of other ingredients for Mental Focus and Absorption ........

Taste - For this review I received the Raspberry Lemonade flavor which is one of two (Pineapple). Overall I enjoyed the taste and it wasn't to sweet or tart.

Mixability - No issues in regards to clumping or settlement. The powder is very fine with no dyes which is a huge plus in my book!

Dosing - To me this is a true 1 scoop pwo. I mixed one scoop in 8-12 oz of water and drank it about 15-30 minutes before training.

In terms of effectiveness this definitely hit the spot for me. The combination of ingredients at solid dosages really had me going during training. This has provided me the most amount of energy from a pre-workout supplement.... which = GAINZ!!! I definitely had more endurance and felt stronger on high rep training days. Although I don't get much of a pump from powerlifting on most days, it wasn't hard to see it was working with the view of veins on top of veins during hypertrophy sessions.

The only value I could find for a 30 serving tub of Loaded was on Tiger Fitness for $34.99. At about $1.16 per serving some may think its a bit high but I don't mind paying that price for effective products. The only real bummer is that Loaded is scarce to find in he USA right now however I have a feeling this would be a big hit if more online retailers sold it.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion Pumped Sports Loaded is a really solid pre-workout that everyone should try at some point. This is really a LOADED ingredient list with great dosages in terms of pumps, energy, endurance and focus. The only bummer as I noted was that Loaded is not widely available in the USA right now. Thanks again to Pumped Sports for participating in the SR Troop Program.
  • Raspberry Lemonade: 9/10

• Rep for this Brand
    December 19, 2016

Hi zbikowski88, thanks for the awesome review and the feedback! We are glad to hear that you love LOADED as much as we do. Have a merry christmas and a happy and safe new year.