Aktivate Reviews

By: Pumped Sports

Aktivate is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Pumped Sports. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  November 14, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Fair Value
  • Lasting Energy
  • No Propietary Blends
  • No Jitters
    First off, I'd like to apologize to Pumped Sports for this review taking so long to get put up. They sent it along with Loaded for me to review a while back. Work and several the reviews got in the way. So here it is, I took this back when I was cutting, and after seeing the caffeine being time-released, I was intrigued as this is a great way to suppress appetite for longer than just 3 hours or so.

First off, no prop. blends, big plus right there. There are very solid ingredients in here, so you can tell they didn't just ask a manufacturer to throw in a bunch of cheap ingredients together and market the hell out of it just to get a huge margin(cough cough BPI).

To start, one full dose give you 200 mg of caffeine, which is fairly low compared to other products, but they added some extra time-released caffeine to keep the energy flowing longer. This is great as the effects last longer.

Some other things I like are the Choline for focus, the synephrine, and higenamine as well. BioPerine is always great to throw in because it lowers the half-life of everything you take so your body has more time to absorb it.

The odd man out here is the Sacred Indian Lotus Seed Extract, which according to Pumped Sports works similar to ALC, and can increase thermogenesis. It intrigued me, but I didn't look too much into it tbh, I was more interested in the effectiveness of the product.

Dosing is 2 pills, easy. Sometimes, I decided to take an extra pill, which I don't recommend anyone do. My stim tolerance is so high I felt the need to experiment with an extra pill later in the day. I cant be the only one who does this,

Effectiveness:(8.8/10)

Aktivate turned out to be a solid thermogenic. While I personally prefer fat burners that crack me out, Aktivate was a nice change of pace.

Energy:(8.8/10)

While it did not give me a huge rush of energy, I experienced a long lasting noticeable energy. The time-released caffeine did its part. I picture this to be a good fat burner for those who want energy but are sensitive to stimulants.

Thermo:(8.5/10)

While I was not sweating buckets like I would if I had taken some other stronger fat burners... there was an increase sweating for sure. No major rush of heat, but there and enjoyable nonetheless.

Appetite Suppression:(8/10)

This did not crush my appetite like some other fat burners do, but I was able to hold down my cravings with ease.

Results:(8.5/10)

I lost about 4-5lbs while on this. I did not do as much cardio as I should have. So, with all that said, it can do its part provided you are not eating like a slob and at least doing cardio several times a week.

Value:(8.5/10)

You can get this for around $34. While not the cheapest out there, it is certainly priced fairly and competitively. If you are serious with your cutting phases and are stim-sensitive, I'd say this is a solid product to go with.

Side Effects

Long lasting energy due to time-released caffeine. Wouldn't recommend taking later than 3pm for some.

Conclusion

While some stim-junkies might want to check elsewhere, all the "normies" when it comes to stim-tolerance should at least look at Aktivate. Aktivate was fun to run and did deliver where it counts. The price is fair, and the lack of prop blends is a plus as well. Losing 4-5lbs while not counting macros is a pretty big deal for me, so I have no problem giving this a thumbs up.

• Rep for this Brand
      November 14, 2016

Awesome review Clipper83. We are glad you appreciated the effort and thought that goes into formulating our products and we are also glad AKTIVATE helped assist you with your weight loss! Thanks for taking the time to review our products, we appreciate the support!