L-Citrulline Reviews

By: Prozis Sport

L-Citrulline is an Amino Acid Product manufactured by Prozis Sport. It is an amino acid based product that doesn't fall directly into the other categories. The use can vary depending on the specific product.

Overall
Overall
9.2
9.5

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Amazing Value
  • Strength
  • Vascularity

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    Name is Kaka. I workout regularly 3-4 times a week. I stand at 6'3 and about 180 pounds and i am trying to bulk without gaining fat. I have tried many different supplements and i think i can give you my opinion about them. I was looking for a L-Citruline product and i tried this.

Regular good old L- Citrulline. No other additives , just straight up 2 grams of L- Citrulline per serving. Simple and effective i like it.

L- Citrulline (2000 mg): It is converted into arginine in the kidneys and it increases arginine plasma levels over a longer period of time. By accelerating ammonia clearance, supplemental citrulline postpones the inevitable decrease in muscle pH that happens during intense exertion. As pH drops, the muscle becomes more acidic, and fatigue rapidly sets in.

Citrulline has a slight bitter taste. I do not find it to be hard to consume at all when i add this on my preworkout. The powder more or less mixes relatively well with your water for your pre-workout. There really isn't any residue that I have noticed.
    Dosing was 2.5 servings = 5 grams.

L-Citrulline definitely provided me with great strength and more vascularity (but no pumps which i don't really care). Muscular endurance was great and i could feel i could push more. I have tried creatine mono, beta alanine, arginine you name it, they are great ingredients but the most effective for me is citruline for it's consistency and effectiveness. You can have a crap day with bad mood but it will always deliver.
    I have finished one tub already and the effectiveness has stayed consistent from beginning to end.

9.5/10
    This is the best part for me. I bought the 150 grams bag for 8 Euros (8.47 Dollars) on sale. It's amazing value for L-Citruline (0.10 Euros per serving).
    If you use 2.5 servings (5 grams) like me it's still an amazing offer (0.26 Euros per serving).

Side Effects

Nothing at all.

Conclusion

Amazing Value, Good Strength and Muscular Endurance. If you are looking something to additionally help you with your workout this propably won't disappoint you. I will buy this again unless i find something cheaper (propably not).

• Wis3guy
      March 9, 2017

Good review on a single ingredient product..

• kaka