Unleashed Reviews

By: Protein Factory

Overall
Overall
6.9
Thanks to Protein Factory for sending it out!
  January 21, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
Hey everyone its yet again time for another BIGNASTY review, But of course a Very big thank you to Protein Factory and The TROOP program for giving me the opportunity to review this product. This intrigued me as it can be classified as a test booster and/or a GH booster along with being a sexual aid. I am not sure what do expect going into, I am kinda of looking for a boost in strength, but lets see what happened.

Ingredient Profile 9

Now I really like how this is full disclosure, big plus in points for that.

Trimethylglycine 1g is like a form of betaine, well dosed.
Avena sativa 500mg this is really good for sex drive and for little inflammation. Even though some believe it can help with free test.
Ashwagandha 500mg a plant that has been known to help with free test.
MUIRA PUAMA 500mg this can help with GH boosting and help with sex drive.
Stinging nettle 100mg A little underdosed imo, almost 500mg is the standard but in a blend with other test boosters its not awful.
XANTHOPARMELIA 50mg this is really new to me but apparently it can help with ED.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing 6

Ok so its 6 pills 2 times a day for the first week then 3 pills a day for the next two weeks and/or 2 pills right before sexual activity. So without the need for ED its a 3 week supply. So if you fully use this products for all it can offer its less than a 3 week supply which is really not a lot. The dosing is almost like a load on the first week but nothing really weird. Also no negative taste or mixing.

Effectiveness 6

I was sadly disappointed in this product. I really didnt feel my test go up at all with this. I just didnt feel anything except a boost in muscle recovery in which I rarely got sore. Strength didnt really change Nor did any extra energy. But overall the weirdest one was no increased sex drive. Normally I always have some boost with sex drive while taking a test booster/GH products. But here it was almost the opposite, by the end of the day I was spent.

Value 7

For around 30 bucks on amazon its a really good price, but to see its full potential due to the dosing you would need 2 bottles which is just under most normal cycles and even then thats an ok price.

Side Effects 8

No real side effects here except a lack of sex drive but it was too little to blame solely on this product.

Conclusion 6.9

I was overall disappointed in this. I feel maybe it needed either a larger dose or more than a 3 week dose to make a better conclusion. Now I wouldnt say do not try it but if you do get 2 bottles as more time maybe needed. I have taken 3 week test boosters before with similar result. It is possible I was just a non responder to the ingredients in this that help with sex drive and it may work for someone else. The overall feeling of any increase in test was just not really there.