Mr. Hyde Reviews

Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Focus
    What's up everyone, first review on this site and decided to do my first couple of them on the supplements I most recently have used, that being said Mr. Hyde is first to go.

First thing I should mention is half the time I used this product I stacked it with Dr. Jekyll (review coming on that as well) so I will keep the results solely from the times I used only Hyde.

Mixability-10/10
    I'll start with mixability, considering that is the first thing you do with the product. Hyde mixed perfectly in about 14-16oz. of water and I never had any residue at the bottom. Mixed it in a normal Shaker cup everytime so no comment on spoon mixing.

Taste-9/10
    Next thing you experience is the taste. At the beginning of the tub I loved the Punch flavor. It was refreshing and had no aftertaste. However, towards the end of the tub, the taste wasn't particularly bad, it just began to have an odd aftertaste. Not a problem though.

Energy-10/10
    This is where the product shines. With 400 mg of caffeine in a scoop this packs a punch. The thing that surprised me is I'm VERY tolerant to caffeine. This product gave me an instant boost and kept me going through my work out no problem. Great energy.

Pump-7/10
    When I didn't use this with Dr.Jekyll, I still experienced a decent pump. Blood was flowing and vascularity was improved.

Side Effects and Crash-10/10
    Now I'm giving this a ten because there was no crash whatsoever. I went to school after using this and was still focused from the workout and never experienced a crash.

Value-10/10
    Probably the best thing about this product is that unlike other pre workouts, I never had to up the dosing. At about 30 bucks on tigerfitness.com and 45 legitimate servings, it'd hard to beat in this category.

Overall-9/10
    Overall this is a very solid pre workout. Great energy and the low price is fantastic. I will be buying another thing of this soon. If you want something to amp you up for some heavy lifts, look no further.
    #stayshredded

December 11, 2012

good review man, have u tried the get crazed stack off tigerfitness?

• December 11, 2012

Yes sir. What about it?

December 11, 2012

o i just would compare it to this and jekkyl. There both great

• December 11, 2012

Oh no doubt man. Big fan of craze and I love hemavol. I do like Hyde and Jekyll more though.

December 11, 2012

really! i will have to pick some up. BTW if you like high stim pw check out speed x3 thats my go to pw right now

• December 12, 2012

I've been wanting to try some, just need some cash to buy pre workouts again.