Dr. Jekyll NitroX Reviews

By: ProSupps

Pre-Workout > Pump
Dr. Jekyll NitroX is a Pump Product manufactured by ProSupps. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Overall
(SR paid for product; ProSupps did not participate)
  January 31, 2018

• Late-night Training Partner
  • Versatility
  • Not For Stim Junkies

We all love those intense strong Preworkouts that are on the market , and they just keep getting stronger and stronger with more crazy ingredients. What happened to the day we just got excited to go to the gym for the sake of going to the gym? That is one of the reason's I wanted to give myself some low stim Preworkout juice, something more focused on pump then the huge stim buzz.

The current ingredient panel is posted here on the site so you can see exactly what is in this one. As you can see it is a low stim Preworkout with only 100mg of caffeine anhydrous, 25mg of teacrine, and 500mg of choline bitartrate.
There is a pump matrix of 3.6 grams which is 4 ingredients of some promising stuff.
The thing I liked about this is that even with a low amount of pump matrix here you still get a great pump because you are not so constricted with all the caffeine . Which make's sense. It got me thinking why do these other's through so many awesome pump profile's in there then screw it up with an insane amount of stimulates.

Pixie dust is freaking awesome!! Absolutely awesome. I can not describe it all. It is just really good. Sweet and has a bite of ... something.
Mixing was great, It does leave some grit in the shaker cup. But just add more water and drink that during the workout and your golden.
I used 1 scoop almost the entire tub. I started messing with 1 and 1/2 scoops and I felt a bit better on this but the pumps did not increase or decrease.

Pump 7.5
Which is great for a preworkout. I had some great vein's popping and when I did some serious time under tension work. You can really feel a change in your muscle's . Also like stated earlier, upping the dose some did not change the effect of this part.

Energy 7
It was enough to get me there and get me started. Then nature kinda take's over. I will point out also if you are running keto or low carb diet. Having a low stim preworkout will work great. I always seem to feel it more when not loaded on carb's as much. Upping the dose another half scoop I was able to feel the tingle's and a bit more boost in energy. But that would make sense having a touch more stim's added.
I never had stomach issues on this either which is a great bonus. I always hated some of those Strong preworkout's that hit you mid-set . We have been there.

Also you can take this late in the evening and still sleep. HUGE, HUGE BONUS!

BB.com has this for 30 buck's right now which for a full month that is a good deal for me. I know some will say, " well that is kinda high to not have 400- 500 mg of stims " . Well that can be true but still say that this is a good deal and I felt pretty good on this.

Side Effects

zero

Conclusion

Keep in mind this is not crazy strong but , I always had a great pump and mostly great session's. ( until I hurt me leg ). Also this stuff tastes awesome. I would love to have this in a BCAA. ProSupp's make's several great product's and this is something that not everyone is going to go for. But if you are cool about not being cracked out from a high stim Pre I say you might just enjoy this one.
  • Pixie dust: 10/10

Overall
Overall
5.7
5.5
  April 28, 2015

9/10 (on paper)
    Serving Size 1 Scoop (10.2 g)
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value *
    Glycerol Monostearate 1,500 mg **
    L-Citrulline Aspartate (1:1) 1,500 mg **
    Agmatine Sulfate 750 mg **
    L-Norvaline 100 mg **

Full disclosure, I took this straight from bodybuilding.com. I really like the bulk of this profile (on paper). Agmatine, L-Norvaline, and GMS are all dosed well and found in many pump supplements. I would have like to see more L-Citrulline and a little more beta alanine but that's just preference as there are other well dosed pump ingredients and 2g of beta alanine will get the job done, especially with 1g of L-Histidine. I also would have preferred to see hydromax instead of GMS but that is not really a huge deal to me. The caffeine and pikamilon are typically under dosed for my tolerance but I am currently trying to desensitize myself so this was actually a plus for me. While it is mainly a pump product, I liked that it still had a little something to get you going. As far as the L-Leucine and Calcium HMB go, I'd prefer they not be there at all for a few reasons. First off, they are a bit under dosed for my liking. Second, I just saw a Stoppani video (I trust Stoppani) about how L-Leucine should be taken with other bcaas, not alone. So, I'm not too keen on paying for something to just be on the label and make it sound good, but I'm not hating too much because of the rest of the profile and its not like it could hurt or is really driving the price up that much. Overall, I'd say the profile is pretty good for a pump product. While, I'd tweak it a bit here and there it still is impressive and well rounded to say the least. Unfortunately, it did not translate over into actual effects.

I ordered the Mango Passion Fruit flavor and was really disappointed. My favorite fruit is mango and I love anything mango flavored, especially the mango passion fruit mix. Unfortunately, Dr. Jekyll did not taste like I had hoped. I could definitely taste a strong artificial flavor, and not even the good candy-like artificial flavors that some people enjoy. I noticed it was a bit better with more water and if mixed with Noxygen from Purus Labs but even then it was not too pleasant. The mixability was also pretty poor, I noticed a lot of grittiness and decided to constantly swirl it to get the most for my buck. I understand some ingredients simply don't mix as well as others but this was still worse than similar products. As far as dosing goes, I used between 1-2 scoops depending on if it was a hypertrophy or strength based workout.

I didn't feel too much from Dr. Jekyll. I got the classic beta alanine itch pretty consistently but I only occasionally had some nice pumps, that is quicker or bigger pumps than if training without a supplement geared towards this purpose. Since I am currently doing a strength day and then a hypertrophy day I dosed it at one scoop for hypertrophy and two for strength and I didn't feel a big difference between the two. Of course, this could be because the strength days are not ideal for skin-splitting pumps, but I thought it was worth mentioning. Dr. Jekyll also advertises increased vascularity in addition to "muscle-swelling pumps," and I found this to be the area it delivered most in. Now, the increase in vascularity was nothing dramatic, but I did notice more consistency in seeing those smaller veins. Additionally, I didn't notice much in terms of energy but to be fair that is not what this product is really for and I am a recovering stim junkie. It does, however, claim to increase focus but I didn't really notice much in this department either.

5.5/10
    I honestly didn't think this was too good of a deal. I got Jekyll for about $30 and that is the usual price. At about $1 a serving, I would say there are better products for your money. I honestly don't feel that the results warrant the price tag. Other pre-workouts I was looking at before this were going for about $40 shipped, with a price tag of about $36, and having used some of them before I wish I would have just coughed up the extra dough and stopped being so cheap.

Side Effects

I didn't notice any unusual side effects with this product. I got the classic beta alanine itch but I actually like it. However, if you don't like the beta-alanine itches then I'd probably suggest not taking this product.

Conclusion

Overall, I would not buy this product again, nor would I recommend it to anyone. I was really disappointed in Dr. Jekyll's performance as I expected a lot more given the ingredient profile. I give the product a 5.7/10 overall and not a 5.5/10, which would be the average, because I personally weight taste and mixability a bit less than the others. Don't get me wrong, I value taste and mixability, but given that it is a pre-workout supplement you could just slam it back like a lot of people as opposed to sipping on it like aminos or protein (plus this would reduce some of the mixability concerns because it would have less time to settle). Still, it lacked in these areas so it does not get too far from the average as it would if the effectiveness was much higher and therefore a redeeming quality.

9.5
      February 28, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Versatility
    • Pumps
    • Increased Endurance And Focus
    • Late-night Training Partner
    • Not For Stim Junkies
    Hey guys :) Its me again. Yeah I know, last few days I had post my first reviews on some supplements which I had use in the past and which I think, due to my personal experience, really delivered what they promised and therefore are worth mentioning. So today I would like to "enlarge" this category by one of my favorite NO-boosting PWO - Dr. Jekyll

Ingredient Profile - 9,5/10
    Very impressive ingredient profile for those of you, who are into NO-boosting PWOs like myself. Well, lets get to it :)

Serving size (Orange-Guava flavour) - 1 scoop (11,6g)
    Servings per container - 30

Strenght Matrix - 1 000mg
    - Creatine HCL (1000mg)

Energy/Focus Matrix - 150mg
    - Caffeine (100mg)
    - Pikatropin (Pikamilon) (50mg)

Pump Matrix - 3850mg
    - Glycerol Monostearate (1500mg)
    - L-Citrulline Malate (1500mg)
    - Agmatine Sulfate (750mg)
    - L-Norvaline (100mg)

To give you my honest opinion, I think that 3g. of BA+Histidine, which together make Carnosyn + 1g. of Creatine HCL form a very good baseline of this product. To be honest to you guys, I really dont care if creatine is mono, HCL, nitrate or any other type, because I really didnt have any issues with digesting any type of creatine so far. However, the most important thing for me in terms of creatine, is that it should be correctly dosed. Jekyll has clinically proven dose of 1g of creatine HCL per scoop - that is fair enough for me, because I usually used 1,5-2 scoops ;) The "Amino Matrix" isnt worth mentioning because both ingredients are severally underdosed. The "Energy/Focus Matrix" deserves attention especially for those guys, who are sensitive to stims, or are currently cycling their heavy stim-based PWOs, or for those who work-out late at night and want some tiny "extra kick". All in all, the small amouth of stims make Jekyll a very versatile PWO for various occasions. And last but definitelly not least is my favorite "Pump Matrix" where all big boys are listed :) This matrix was the primarily reason why I purchase Jekyll. It has almost every ingredient that will help you boost your NO levels and also help you with blood flow and vasodilation to achieve better vascularity.

Taste - 10/10 - Orange-Guava flavour is really good, quite sweet though, but I enjoyed it everytime I had drink it.
    Mixability - 8,5/10 - The consistency was a bit clumpy, most likely due to the glycerol, so when you tried to mix it, there were always some small parts which did not dissolve completely. However, it wasnt a big issue.
    Dosing - 1.) 1-1,5 scoop in combination with DS Craze
    2.) 2 scoops as a stand-alone PWO

Effectiveness - 9,5/10
    I will divide this section into 2 parts - The first one will be the effectiveness of Jekyll as a stand-alone, low stim PWO and second as a pre-workout additive in combination with high stim PWO.
    So as a stand-alone PWO, dont expect from Jekyll that it will give you that "I am ready to go crash some serious weights and make new PRs today" type of feeling. It isnt the type of PWO that will slap you right into your face and tell you that is time to train. Its very low on stims, especially if you are 1 scooper. 2 scoops may bring you some extra push, but nothing significant really. So if you are not sensitive to stims, Jekyll will be for you like a stim-free PWO. However, due to lack of stims, Jekyll is very versatile PWO in terms of its usage. That beeing said, even if you are a stim tolerant type of person, but you have no other opportunity than to train late at night, and you dont want to take your favorite heavy stim PWO, Jekyll is definitely one of the best choices to satisfy your needs. It brings some steady, clean-type of energy and focus, no jittery, and will definitelly help you to achieve some serious pumps and vascularity, especially when you double-scooped it.
    Now if you stack Jekyll with some heavy stim PWO - I will tell you that based on my personal experience, you will get the best from both worlds. Many of you had allready tried and experienced the notoriously famous Jekyll-Hyde combo, which is practicly one of the most popular PWO combo. To be honest to you guys, I didnt stack Jekyll with Hyde, basically because EU version of Hyde is significantly different than original US version. It lacks most of its stim-type ingredients, because they are banned by EU legislation. It has only caffeine, synephrine and octopamine! So I had to find some replecament for "allmighty" US version of Hyde. So I started to stack Jekyll with DS Craze and let me tell you guys, it was a really impressing experience. In my review of iForce Hemavol I wrote that it was probably the best stack I have ever used. "CrazeVol" combo was really great, however, Jekyll-Craze stack was not so far behind. Its very hard for me to make a final judgement on which stack was better overall, because each one had its pro and cons. That beeing said, in my rating both stacks are equally awesome for getting the best from both worlds, but if I had to choose only one, I will probably go with Jekyll-Craze stack, only because Jekyll has more active ingredients, that hemavol doesnt (BA, Creatine HCL) and are correctly dosed.

Value - 7/10
    Jekyll was quite expensive. 30 serving for 27 Euro is a quite a lot, especially when you double-scooped it. But then again, if you are into NO-boosting PWO as I am, money is the second thing you should look at ;)

Side Effects - Nothing worth mentioning here...everything was just OK without any sides. However, I didnt try 3 scoops....so beware! Maybe the pumps could tear you apart ;)

Conclusion - 9,5/10 - Overall, to get long story short, I definitelly recomend Jekyll to those NO-loving type of guys or for those looking for a low stim PWO. Definitelly wortht a shot. I think you wont be dissapointed.

April 24, 2014

• Too Low Stim
    Pretty good pre workout. I most of the formula, great doses of Beta Alanine and Agmatine. Way way better then HYDE imo. Dr. Jekyll actually gives you some benefits and isn't just unnecessary huge scoops of caffein! What I liked most about Dr. J was the pump and the tingles from the Beta Alanine.

Now if only ProSupps would make a cross between HYDE and Dr. J that would be perfect. It seems to be either all stims, or very low stims and all pump/enhancer compounds.

Results - gave me a good workout, good pump, like the tingle feeling. Increased endurance. I would usually add a little caffein or 1 capsule of a moderate thermo to give me some extra kick.

Taste - Good taste, not too strong, not too mild. I generally use a lot of water so my favors are always on the more mild side. Mixed great.

Energy - energy needs improvement, I would add a little too this one. But definitely not as much as HYDE.

Pump - best aspect of this product. Agmative is a must for any quality pre workout.

Overall - I got this on sale so it was a good deal. No complaints there. Packaging is also legit. I gave it a 7 because I feel it could have been better if it was a more balance formula. don't get me wrong they make HYDE for energy and Dr. J for pump (i'm using this description loosely) ...My ideal pre workout would be one that combines the good quality pump and performance ingredients with some moderate stims.

September 13, 2013

• Awesome Focus
    • Smell
    - I discovered the SR one day while browsing the internet for various product reviews. Came across the site and have been reading and gaining as much information as I possibly can.

- I want to write this review because I feel Dr. Jekyll is an awesome product that should get more love. Hopefully if people see my review they will want to try Jekyll.

- I have taken many preworkout supplements since I've started training. Ranging from n.o. xplode, animal rage, c4, white flood, jack3d, craze, hyde, Mr. hyde. I mean I've tried them all pretty much. Jekyll really doesn't fall into the same category as most pre-workouts though. It is more of a pump and nootropic based pre-workout. Don't let it fool you though because while the stimulant profile seems weak it can get you if your not expecting it.

- I have been taking Jekyll since the beginning of July, so almost 2 full month I guess.

- I got everything and more I expected from Jekyll. I can't take to many stimulants or I feel crappy for a while. I wanted something very pump heavy with mild stimulants. Jekyll was a little week in the energy for me, but I stacked it with half a scoop of animal rage and it was absolutely perfect.

- I didn't really gain any weight but I did notice an increase in vascularity as well as strength.

- There really were no side effects from Jekyll that I can think of.

- The only thing I'd change about Jekyll is maybe to add a little more Citrulline malate.

- I will definitely use Jekyll for years to come.

- I didn't give Jekyll a perfect 10 because nothing is perfect in my eyes. Always can improve something.

-The pump and focus were both out of this world with Jekyll. It was better than any nitrate or pump based product I've tried. Yes, including the almighty hemavol that everyone seems to love. Add the pump with some intense focus and you've got one heck of a product.

- The energy is more mild, so if your looking for a big kick in the pants then think about adding a stim based product and low dosing it or just buy some bulk caffeine powder.

- Jekyll does exactly what it says it does and goes beyond my expectations. Prosupps is a fairly new company to me, but I will continue to buy their products if they continue to make top industry products.

- The flavors I've tried are lemonrazz and watermelon. I'd give the upper hand to watermelon as it was spot on. It doesn't mix all that well because of the glycerol monosterate but that is expected. Note that it smells absolutely horrible. (Watermelon.)

- This is my first review and it made me answer a lot of questions. My next review will be in a different format that will be much easier to read.

-Thanks!

August 21, 2013

It's been a while...
    Normally I go to Vitamin Shoppe or GNC in town and pick up whatever Pre-workout is on clearance. I like this for two reasons, I save tons of money, and two, I get to try tons of different products, some good and obviously some bad. When the clearance tables are "dry" I always find myself at a very small supplement shop the town over from me, as he has the best regular prices around. I picked up a 30 serving DR Jekyll Watermelon for $30. And so it begins...

Ingredients: (9/10)
    I really enjoy the full disclosure of every single ingredient, and whenever a company does this I have to give them props. I am currently trying to lower my caffeine intake overall and have cut out all caffeinated beverages, i.e. coffee, diet soda, throughout the day and try to only pick up preworkouts with low caffeine content. This Product only has 100mg, awesome! If I know I am going to need a little more pick me up, I never hesitate to throw in another half of scoop. Well with that out of the way, I love how this product has almost everything I look for in a nice preworkout supplement. Besides the HMB, which I can do without, Beta Alanine for endurance, Glycerol, citrulline, agmatine, and l-norvaline for de pumpz! The only reason I didn't give the ingredient list a ten is id like to see a little more of some of these ingredients like citrulline, glycerol, and/or beta alanine and just get rid of the HMB, no need for that in a pre.

Beta Alanine 2000mg
    L-Citrulline Malate 1500mg
    Agmatine Sulfate 750mg
    L-Norvaline 100mg

Value: (7.5/10)
    I know I received a good deal at $30, and at 30 servings, that's $1.00 a scoop. That seems to be about average, nothing great nor terrible here. If I had to purchase this product online for $35-40 shipped, this value would certainly go down quite a bit. But because of how transparent Pro Supps is with their ingredient profile and how many ingredients I actually want to see in a preworkout they use, I have to give them an above average rating.

Taste/Mixability: (8/10)
    This product mixes quite well, nothing on the bottom of the cup if you use enough water, but there are some floaters that will stick to your lips and you will end up tasting later. I tend to gravitate towards watermelon flavoring now a days. This one isn't the best, but certainly is satisfactory. It is a bit sweet with tartness to it, but I still looked forward to it every workout.

Effectiveness: (9/10)
    So obviously this is not a preworkout for some of you crackheads as it is very low stim. And that stim energy is hardly there, but for me that was a plus. The Pikatropin gave a nice focus, once again not crazy focus but enough to forget about the lower caffeine dose. This product really shines in the pump/endurance department. The Beta Alanine, Glycerol, Citrulline, Agmatine, and Norvaline all complement each other extremely well. The endurance gains from this product were very nice. I was able to push through more reps on almost everything. And that extra push to the increase in blood flow and the pump from this product was skin tearing and well sustained especially at 1.5 scoops. The only other ingredient I could think of adding for more pump is a nitrate ingredient.

Overall: (8.75/10)
    I have really turned my focus of my preworkout supplements to include lower stims and more of a pump. And this product delivers quite well. The pump provided and ingredients, although not identical, remind me of Hemovol in many ways which is praised by many as an outstanding pump product. Throw in the respect I have for any company that provide full transparency of their ingredients. With this transparency you can add in any ingredients you want to mold this into an 9/10 product to a 10/10. You want more energy, add some caffeine, visa versa, you want more pump add some nitrates or more of one of the pump ingredients in here. The only down side to this product is the price. At $1-1.50 a workout this is definitely on the higher end I would want to spend on a preworkout.

Overall, I give this product two thumbs up and highly recommend those in those market for a low stim pre to give this a try.

June 26, 2013

Cons:
      It's been too long since I've posted a review on here, but it's summer now so there's no excuses. I love supplements, and I especially love to test various pre-workouts. After subscribing to Marc Lobliner's Tiger Fitness channel on YouTube, I decided to give Dr. Jekyll a shot. I also stacked Hyde with this in order to get the full effect that each offers; however, I took them separately on a few occasions.

TigerFitness sells this stack for $60 plus free lifting straps! Or you can buy Jekyll by itself for about $32.

Results (6.5/10): Jekyll by itself is not nearly as potent as the Hyde pre-workout. For one, Jekyll has less caffeine and it lacks yohimbine HCl, which is a major source of energy for me. If you are tolerant of stimulants, then Jekyll by itself is not for you. However, I enjoyed it on days that I didn't need a huge stimulant burst for the gym. It's a nice clean energy, but it certainly isn't a good stand alone product for me personally. I'd probably compare its potency to that of C4.

Taste/Smell (7/10): All right, I know a lot of you don't care about taste, but my opinion is that you better enjoy it if you're spending 60 bucks. I had the watermelon flavor and the taste is certainly palatable, but it wasn't anything I looked forward to. I think it tasted better than the Hyde by itself, but that's not saying a whole lot. Shortly after I bought this, Tiger Fitness came out with more flavors, so hopefully they're decent. Oh. And the smell...I've never mentioned smell in a review before, but the powder smells like crotch. Doesn't taste like crotch, but the smell is odd. Perhaps it's just the watermelon...

Mixability (9/10): Mixed well, but some white flakes formed and stuck on your lips. Keep that in mind and wipe your lips periodically so you don't look like a crackhead.

Value (8.5/10): I saved a few bucks by buying this as a stack, and it came with a free shaker bottle (now the stack comes with lifting straps). The best thing about this product that it lasts for a long time. I took one scoop of each, and I felt like the tub(s) lasted forever. Pro Supps boasts that their product is a true 40 servings and it certainly was.

Overall (8/10): Just to reiterate, Dr. Jekyll is weaker than Mr. Hyde. I wouldn't buy Jekyll by itself, but if you buy them as a stack they compliment each other nicely. I would recommend Jekyll to anyone who feels that they are sensitive to stimulants, or if they are new to pre-workouts. Pro Supps puts out good products, so recommending this comes with no reserves.

June 1, 2013

Cons:
      Special thanks go out Tom here at SR for purchasing Dr Jekyll from ProSupps. ProSupps is a relatively newer company that has a entire line of supplements from preworkouts to proteins to test boosters and practically everything in between.

There are so many pre-workouts on the market what does this do to stand out? This preworkout is the brother of the more well known Mr. Hyde. Where Mr. Hyde is a very high stimulant based preworkout, Dr. Jekyll is the complete opposite in the stimulant department.

How I ran it: 1.5 scoops preworkout. It contains a total of 30 scoops so you are looking at about 22-23 scoops here.

Ingredients 9: This pre-workout provides about 12 g for each serving. The first big plus on this preworkout is a complete full disclosure label. Big time plus in my mind, you know exactly what you are getting. So you may ask, what excactly are you getting: Per scoop here it is.

Beta Alanine 2000mg
      Glycerol Monostearate 1500mg
      L-Citrulline Malate 1500mg
      Agmatine Sulfate 750mg
      L-Norvaline 100mg

As you can see, this isn't meant to be a high stimulant based preworkout, but more of a pump/performance blend. Even at 1 scoop to get very effective doses of most the pump/performance ingredients, with the only exception being beta alanine, but 1.5 scoops fixes that problem up to the effective 3.2 and greater. I love the low stimulant concept here and the addition of pikatopin to make this more of a focus/nootropic product, rather than a cracked out stim feeling. Otherwise you have the standard staples of pump including agmatine, citrulline malate and glycerol, which are all great pump products.
      Mixing 7: The consistency of this product is a bit clumpy, most likely due to the glycerol, not nearly as bad as other similar products. A fair amount of residue does still lurk after drinking, but not a huge issue.
      Taste 8: I used the watermelon. Wasn't bad, but didn't light the world on fire. I am not a big rater on taste for pre workouts, cause I down them fairly fast. It was fairly decent.

Effectiveness 9: Since this is a pump/performance product and not a heavy stimulant based preworkout, I am going to gauge effectiveness in terms of pump/performance and focus, rather than primarily energy/pump.
      Pump/Performance 9.5 - The ingredients in this product surely deliver a solid pump. No short of 3 solid pump ingredients deliver great results. One of the best profiles at 1.5 scoops in the pump department, the only thing it is missing is nitrates, which is not a huge issue in my opinion. Regardless if it was upper body or lower body, the pumps were great, sustained and large.
      Focus: 7 - In terms of focus, this didn't pack as much of a zone feeling as I hoped for. I know they were going for low smooth stim, which they nailed, but the focus is decent. The Pikatropin was a nice touch, but it needed more.

Overall the effectiveness gets a 9, the pump/performance is great and they accomplished what they set out to create here. A low stimulant pump matrix. Some people have been known to mix a scoop of Jekyll with a scoop of Mr. Hyde. I never tried that combination, but I hear it could be the best of both worlds, if you can handle the 500mg of caffeine, any stimulant junkies out there?

Value 7.5: a 30 serving tub will run you around 35 dollars + shipping. At roughly 1.5 scoops, this breaks out to about $1.75-2 a serving which is on the high side. Most of ProSupps products are priced high and that is shame as they have solid profiles but the sticker shock my scare people.

Conclusion 8.25: This product gets the bladeski seal of approval, however the price will deter most people as it is not cheap. You are looking at about 25% more expensive than most of your known staples, however if you are in the market for a low stimulant preworkout that has some great pump products in it, take a look at Dr. Jekyll.