Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Protein > Blended Protein

PRICES
(3 lb) - [$29.97/lb]

Amazon
Vectron is a Blended Protein Powder manufactured by ProSource. It contains a blend of different types of protein and will promote lean muscle mass and fat loss.

Protein > Blended Protein

July 22, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Low Calorie
    I was able to purchase the 3lb. tubs at BOGO and chose the strawberry flavor. I did not intend for this protein to satisfy my overall requirements for the day. I used it as stated on the label which is Once in the morning about 20 min before a meal and once in the afternoon following the same protocol. The only adjustment I made was to double the scoops. I have so far used it every day for about 1 month and finished the first tub. I like the results in the mirror and the comments I receive. The strawberry taste wonderful to me and I am thinking about ordering two more tubs before they are gone for smoothies, etc.

I did a lot of research on the product before hand and fully understood its purpose before I ordered. If you are looking for something with large amounts of protein per scoop this is not your product. If however you are looking for something to possibly aid your progress towards a leaner you this might work for you as well.

March 28, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Low Calorie
    I ordered the Chocolate flavor of Vectron from ProSource.net during a BOGO deal.

Taste (8/10) The taste was pretty solid. Mixed with milk or water, it was sort of like drinking Nesquick.

Effectiveness (6/10) I honestly didn't notice much.

Value (6/10) I got mine during a buy one get one deal, so it wasn't bad. The tub says that you get 42 servings, but to get a good serving of protein, you have to use at least two scoops. $25 for 21 servings is what I got and that's not good enough for me.

Overall (7/10) It was an "ok" protein. I've definitely had better. The calories are low, which makes it good on a cut cycle. However at 10g of protein per serving, you have to take more to get a good dose of protein.