Mega Taurine Reviews

By: ProSource

Mega Taurine is an Amino Acid Product manufactured by ProSource. It is an amino acid based product that doesn't fall directly into the other categories. The use can vary depending on the specific product.

Overall
Overall
  April 19, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Gives Good Pumps . Gives Stength
    First of let me say I like ProSource supplements because they work and are cheap if u are on a budget ? They got everthing u want for any kind of goals!! I've been using mega taurine for years it's one of my preworkout supps!!!

Effectiveness: Well I can tell a difference when I do take it and when I don't take it. My stength and energy are different, seems like I'm more stronger on my big lifts and my body doesn't wear out or give out more faster!! It's not a big difference but u want to leave the gym more stronger and more bigger!!it also gets u pumped up more they say it acts like a creatine.. So it works pretty good!!!

Value: u get a 100 pills a bottle and it last up to one and a Hal months if u take two before workout!! It's only 4.95$ so that a good value I give that a ten !!

Results: If u want to break that breaking point and get alit stronger and energy I think it's work it! Ever little five or ten pounds helps out in makin a impovement in your body!!! It's a good supplement for the price and value and results!!!!