Peak400 has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Nutrient Repartitioners

Peak400 Reviews

By: ProMera Sports

Growth Enhancers > Nutrient Repartitioners
Peak400 is a Nutrient Repartitioner manufactured by ProMera Sports. It is meant to help the body use the macronutrients of protein, carbohydrates and fats more efficiently.

Peak400 has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Nutrient Repartitioners

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Power
  • Increased Stamina
  • No Stimulants
  • No Increased Focus
First off, many thanks to the fine folks at ProMera for giving me the opportunity to log Peak400 and their excellent Con-Cret (on another site; PM me if you'd like a link to the log). I've been interested in trying both for a while, so the chance to work them into my workout regimen was much appreciated.

Here's ProMera's promise about their PWO:

PEAK400â„¢ delivers the only exclusively licensed legitimate, patent-protected and extensively researched form of oral ATP available – PEAK-ATP® University studies confirm that raising the amount of ATP outside a muscle cell, even in small and transient amounts, can have profound and lasting effects on muscle excitability, blood flow and recovery.*
PEAK-ATP® has been shown to:"¨
-Help Support Improved Strength And Power*"¨
-Help Support Improved Lean Muscle Mass*"¨
-Help Support Improved Blood Flow*"¨
-Help Support Improved Oxygen Delivery*

So what is ATP, you ask? Adenosine 5'-Triphosphate. Yes, that sent me scrambling to Wiki, too: "ATP is a nucleoside triphosphate used in cells as a coenzyme. It is often called the "˜molecular unit of currency' of intracellular energy transfer. ATP transports chemical energy within cells for metabolism." So Promera's micronized Adenosine 5'-Triphosphate Disodium compound (the only active ingredient in Peak400, at 400mg/scoop) is basically a wee scoopful of energy. Here's what it did for me:

Taste/Mixability: 5/9

I had the Blue Raspberry, which wasn't too great. Not offensively bad, but you're never tempted to savor it...let's put it that way. Mixability was good, though.

Effectiveness: 7

Well, I'm going to be a bit unfair to Peak400. It did deliver on strength and power deep into my workouts. Good pumps, though not any noticeable increase in vascularity. The one thing I would have liked to have seen is the addition of some sort of stim. I get up very early to work out and it's hard to get going without the assistance of a stimulant. And no noticeable increase in focus. Still, it's hard to argue with the results. During this cycle (with no additional T-boost or GH), I gained three pounds while dropping .6% body fat (not a lot, but I blame my diet). My biceps went from 14 ½" to 15". My thighs increased from 22" to 22½". Judging from those gains (and a few new PRs), I'd have to classify this cycle as a success. I definitely added muscle to my chest, back, arms and legs.

Value: 8
You can get 30 servings (that's 6 weeks' worth if you're working out 5 days a week) for under $25 on BB.com. I think that's pretty good for a PWO. The only reason I wouldn't call that a 9 or a 10 in value is that, for me, I would need to run some additional stimulant alongside it next time, and possibly an NO-boost...which is a hidden extra cost.

Overall, though, Peak400 is a solid product. It delivers when you need it most, deep into an intense workout. You're never lacking for strength.

• AtomHavok
    July 18, 2013

nice review VonBoom! Did you take any additional preworkouts with this before hitting the gym? my question really being, do you feel this an effective nonstim preworkout?

• VonBoom
    July 18, 2013

Thanks! I did not take any additional PWOs during this cycle. As it was a log, I wanted to be able to fairly gauge Peak400 on its own merits. If you don't require stims and you have a separate pumps supp, then this is a very good PWO. For me, I would need to run something else alongside if I were to do another cycle.