(Better than 74% in Protein > Whey Protein)

CON-CRET Whey is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by ProMera Sports. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

Protein > Whey Protein

Overall
Overall
9.5
9.3
  February 13, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Not As Good As It Sounds

I am 5,8 and weigh 186lbs. I have tried many different brands of protein and can tell people a lot of different things on different brands.

1 scoop(31.3 g) 120 calories(14 from fat) total fat 1.5 g(1g saturated fat) cholesterol 69 mg sodium 55 mg potasium 126 mg carbohydrate 2 g sugar 1.5 g protein 24 g calcium 162 mg phosphorus 129 mg

Non go cold processed whey protein concentrate 80, natural flavors, xantham gum, sucralose, and enzyme blend (protease I, protease II, atlases, please, and lactase)

I got vanilla cake batter because I prefer that over chocolate.
When you open the bottle it smells like regular vanilla and it looks like a rich golden vanilla.
Taste is 8/10. No artificial taste and no after taste. It taste like vanilla but cake batter is only in the texture and not in the taste.
Mixability is great. Little clumps with a few shakes but after doing a few more it goes away completely.

I did 1 scoop post workout originally then went to 1 scoop pre workout and 1 post workout
Pre workout
Lots of energy and able to lift more and for longer
Post workout
I noticed that it wouldn't bloat or upset my stomach. I also was able to have it with a high carb meal and have no bloat maybe because this has enzymes. I think this protein is more effective than most out there maybe because it has enzymes.

I bought it for $20 for 1 bottle which is $0.69 a serving. I think it is well worth the money if you find it at that price like I did.

Side Effects

None to report

Conclusion

I think this is great even for someone looking for the best quality protein for the lowest price they can get. The enzymes should help with digestion if you have problems with digesting
  • Vanilla cake batter: 8/10