Quick Fire Reviews

By: Prolab

Quick Fire is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Prolab. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
    I did a Double-Take in y local Vitamin Shoppe when I saw this was $9.99. Seriously? A tub of preworkout for ten dollars? I was only in town to re-stock my protein stash but I couldn't resist the price. To my surprise I wasn't disappointed.

Taste: 9/10 Very impressive. Usually cheap preworkouts have a wretched, bitter, almost bile flavor as I would expect from Muscle Prime. Blue Razz, very pleasant with light carbonation. Zero bitterness or clumps. Tastes like a carbon copy of Black Powder.

Mixability: 9/10 Again, impressive. Minimal shaking. A few white chunks at the bottom but to be expected. Make sure you open bottle slowly because it builds pressure.

Effects: 6/10 Remember this is a TEN DOLLAR preworkout. Don't expect a roided-out looking pump or crazy stims. It's a budget preworkout, it gets the job done and the taste doesn't make you want to puke. I was beyond happy with this one and I will keep buying it as long as it doesn't break the bank.

• freek75
      August 14, 2011

this stuff works pretty well , without jitters. it's a good product to get you through till payday!better than that wallmart ***!

• Cray