RC-Pump Reviews

By: Proccor

Pre-Workout > Pump
RC-Pump is a Pump Product manufactured by Proccor. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

December 10, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • Mixed Easy
  • Not A Necessity
  • Hit And Miss
Alright I have been trying to sit down and do this review for a while. Please do not hate me Proccor!
Pretty new company here with some good products.
Lets get to it.

Profile 8.5
I tried to find a Copy and paste listing but this is best I can .
Agmatine Sulfate 1000mg

GS4 Plus (Gymnema Sylverstre) 100mg
GS4 is a patented form of the Ayurvedic herb which helps boost nutrient partitioning and control blood sugar levels, leading to better glycogen storage and energy.

L-Norvaline 200 mg
Norvaline increases nitric oxide production by inhibiting the arginase enzyme which degrades and breaks down the amino acid arginine.

Grape Seed Extract 150mg
Grape seed extract is a powerful antioxidant which keeps cells healthy and improves blood vessel function for better blood flow and circulation.

RC NOS (Rutaecarpine) 35mg
Rutaecarpine is a compound which has vasorelaxant properties, helping to remove lactic acid from muscle for better strength and endurance.

Bioperine (Black Pepper Extract) 6mg
Bioperine is a patented black pepper extract which improves nutrient absorption and bioavailability.

Taste 7
I had the tangy orange and It was Okay but just not what I really enjoyed. I seen they had a vote for some flavors they are considering on their website and one was coconut pineapple and that just sounds awesome.

Mixing 9
Never an issue other than some settling , but that was toward the end of the tub and it did not seem and powdery as when it was new.

Effectiveness 7.8
I really liked the performance of this right off the bat. I got some really nasty pumps the first 2 weeks I used this. But they seemed to get hit miss after that. I know sometimes a pump goes and in hand with the timing and amount of carbs one has had prior to workout but I really try and to have about the same thing around workout time. Anyway with me only really using this 3 days a week I was kinda bummed when I would not recieve the pumps like I did those first few. I still got some just not what they was the first few tries.
I like the addition of the nutrient partitioning ingredient as I seem to respond well to these type of things but I feel this would be best if used more regularly. Also those always gave me insane pumps too.

Value 7
Finding a good pump product is not hard but finding one that has solid profile and actually does give a great pump this is it. But if like me and they are hit and miss the value then goes down some. I think this would be cheaper if more widely available but being a newer company I guess they have not been picked up by many. Kinda of a shame to be honest as some of the other products in their line look good too. This is going to run around 30 -35 bucks for 28 servings which is about where everyone else is at too. I feel that a pump product is kind of a fun product, I mean if you really want a pump.. do the work. If you want to just go overboard and feel blown up, sure try one.

Overall 8
All in all not a bad product but it was a bit frustrating to have the pump one day and not the next time. I did really enjoy it when It kicked in though.
I would like to see this at a few more sites to see if the price can come down a bit.

November 30, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Pumps
  • Not A Necessity
Up for review today is Proccor's RC Pump. This is a relatively new product from a newer company

Ingredients 8: This is a non stimulant based pre workout/pump product. The primary active ingredient is 1000mg of Agmatine. This is more than effective dose of agmatine to get you going. Included as well are doses of Norvaline, grape seed extract and GS4 (Gymnena Slyvestre) which is a nutrient partitioner. I never have had much success with nutrient partitioners and this appears to be thrown in a as bonus to aid in the uptake of the pump.

Dosing: One scoop preworkout. I did stack this with my preworkout (which did not have any pump products included, only stimulants).

Effectiveness 8.5: This is about as simple of a product gets. Its main ingredient is agmatine and it performed consistently well. 1G is all you need. During workouts i definitely noticed an increased pump during all my workouts when I compared taking this product and not taking this product. Additionally, I mixed this with my Intra BCAAs from time to time and really noticed a pump throughout the entire workout. Overall, simple, yet effective product.

Taste: The orange flavor is a bit tart, but you most likely will be mixing it with another product, so it isn't difficult to down.

Value 8.5: Prices for this product range, but it can be obtained for around 25-30 dollars a tub. It provides an usual 26 servings. The great thing about this is you don't always have to use an entire scoop. If you are stacking with another stim based preworkout it may already have pump ingredients included. So you can get away with a half a scoop preworkout and still make it highly effective.

Conclusion 8: Let's get one thing straight, this is a "nice to have" not an absolute necessity. However, even though it is not a necessity, it still is a simple and effective alternative to stimulant based preworkouts or used as a stack with existing products. That is what makes it versatile and should have you consider it as part of your overall supplementation stack.