VitaBerry has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Health & Wellbeing > Anti-Oxidants

VitaBerry Reviews

By: Primordial Performance

VitaBerry is an Anti-Oxidant manufactured by Primordial Performance. It helps prevent the harmful 'free-radicals' that can cause cell damage in the body.

VitaBerry has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Health & Wellbeing > Anti-Oxidants

Overall
Overall
  November 4, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Amazing!
    For a year or so, I have been using 1 cup blueberries, 2-3 strawberries and occasionally some raspberries in my protein shake. The fruit alone can add up to about 30g carbs. Though they may be loaded with antioxidants and polyphenols, I decided it was time to cut my carbs down and trim some fat off.

The thought of taking my blueberries, raspberries and strawberries away depressed me. I loooove the taste and the added benefits of them. I came across Vitaberry as an alternative. I was skeptical as I always am with powdered supplements but I had to give it shot. It is loaded with antioxidants coming from blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, cherries, pomegranate, cranberries, and grapes. If I could capture the taste of all these and the antioxidants without the carbohydrates, I would be set.

Upon opening the container, the smell overwhelmed me but in a good way. The smell is a bit tart but pleasant. I added 1 scoop with 1 scoop vanilla protein in about 12 ounces of water. WOW! The taste is AMAZING! I was blown away. I did not expect it to be that good at all. It was mind blowingly good.

Replacing the fruits in my smooths with Vitaberry proved to be an effective fat destroyer and mood enhancer (pre-workout). I have purchased another tub and can't wait for it to get here!

• Cray
      November 4, 2010

Good review. Had never heard of this product but I am also a big fan of berries in my shakes. I may have to try this.