DermaTherm Target has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Other Weight Loss

DermaTherm Target Reviews

By: Primordial Performance

FORUM TOPICS
DermaTherm Target is an Alternative Weight Loss Product manufactured by Primordial Performance. It can help assist in the loss of body fat, working in different pathways that traditional thermogenics.

DermaTherm Target has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Weight Loss > Other Weight Loss

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

September 16, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Localized Cutting Agent
  • Dries Quickly
  • Doesn't Burn
I picked up a bottle of this during one of PP's sales to use during my cut this summer.

Results: Results were very good. I would apply most of the product to my abs and obliques and would spread the rest onto my shoulders and upper arms. The biggest thing I noticed was the increase in vascularity. I had quite a few visible ab veins, and my shoulders and upper arms became like roadmaps.

Side Effects: I got a warm, not burning, Sensation when I applied it. My skin would turn red also, but only for about 15 minutes. There is a fairly strong smell of cinnamon that lasts for no more than 15 minutes. I've applied it and went around people and they didnt seem to notice it.

Shaving/Exfoliating: When I would scrub and exfoliate the areas where I was applying DTT I noticed I had more redness and warmth after applying it (possible sign of better efficacy?). The effects were amplified still when I would shave the area, but I don't believe it's necessary.

Other notes: I have single digit body fat to begin with and that's sort of where you need to be. Use this product when you have low body fat already. Otherwise, you probably won't notice anything. It's great at getting that last little bit of body fat out. I use it after I shower as it instructs, and it seems as though that works the best.

I would definitely recommend this, and I would like to try this again, but I am very interested in how Eviscerate compares.

October 28, 2009

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Localized Cutting Agent
  • Dries Quickly
    Dropping body fat can be as simple as reducing carbohydrates and increasing protein while going into an overall calorie deficit. However, even with the perfect diet and exercise program, there are certain areas of the body that “hold on” to fat tissue no matter how much weight you lose – and this is where DermaTherm Target offers a distinct advantage: it targets and releases stubborn body fat, converting it to usable energy.
    Of course you can’t just rub it on and expect to get cut using it. You must combine it with a calorie reduced diet and fat-burning workouts to give you the best results. Also, this product works best if you have relatively low bodyfat (below 12%) and just need help with that last bit of definition.
    With unusual weight loss products, you may have a few questions:
    * Can I stack Dermatherm with other fat loss p
    products?
    o Yes! Dermatherm Can be used as a standalone product or enhanced with any other products. I would recommend Dermatherm Target and an overall fat loss product so you can get the best of both worlds both systemically and transdermally.
    * Can women use Dermatherm Target?
    o Of Course. It is safe for both men and women.
    * What is the difference between Dermatherm and Dermatherm Target?
    o Primordial Performance added a higher concentration of theophylline, and did away with the 7-OXO-DHEA content. This will make the product more versatile in many ways for the user. Their goal here was to make this product have a very potent target-specific application effect to attenuate those stubborn and hard to reduce areas.
    * When should I apply it?
    o I would apply it in the morning before working out. Make sure you do no swim, tan or sweat directly after applying; it will decrease the products effectiveness.
    * Why should I buy Dermatherm over another Topical fat loss product?
    o The price is very affordable: I started this in May, and used it through July. This stuff lasts forever!
    o The pump is really nice.
    o There is no waste with the Primordial Performance pump; it guarantees that you will get just about every last drop in that bottle.
    o The product absorbs well, smells pretty good, and works great.
    * Does Dermatherm have any skin reactions?
    o While using Dermatherm Target you should experience no adverse skin reactions. The only skin reactions that have been noted are minor burning, tingling, and redness. This, in my opinion, is comforting because it shows that the product is actually doing something and being absorbed correctly.
    * Should I shave the application site?
    o Shaving the application site is recommended, but not required and will allow the product to absorb and rub in easier.
    * Will I need anything while using Dermatherm?
    o It would be wise to pick up a nice scrub brush and some good exfoliate to help maximize the absorption of the product.
    * How much area can I cover using the recommended two pumps?
    o Although it is hard to give an exact answer on this, you will be very surprised how much area two pumps can cover. Primoridal Performance definitely does not skimp you on this product.
    * What does Dermatherm Target smell like?
    o Dermatherm Target smells like hot cinnamon. After applying it, I get the pleasant feeling that I’m a stick of Big Red gum.
    * How long does the smell last?
    o The smell lasts for about 20 minutes before going away.
    * How quick does it dry?
    o The product itself drys in about 15 minutes, however a tack film is left for another 30 minutes or so. I would keep a shirt off for as long as possible and avoid swimming, tanning or sweating close to application time.
    * What should I do if my Dermatherm Target comes out of solution due to heat exposure?
    o I put the tube under really hot water and kept shaking it. The heat allows it to get back into solution. Your product will look separated and yellow if not in solution.
    * Where can I purchase Dermatherm Target?
    o It is available at many online retailers.
    *OVERALL RATINGS:
    -My personal results were pretty good using Dermatherm, combined with a CKD diet and HIIT training during a cut from June-July.
    *Effectiveness: 9
    -This is a truly amazing product that can help get you that last little bit of definition when you are cutting.
    *Value: 9
    -The price is very reasonable for a cutting supplement. The results it delivers make it an even sweeter deal.
    -Taste: N/A
    -Overall: 9
    *Primordial Performance did a great job in putting this product together.
    -AP