This product has been reported as discontinued.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

AndroHard is a Prohormone manufactured by Primordial Performance. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

This product has been reported as discontinued.

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

July 12, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Hardness
  • Insane Libido
Unfortunately, PP is over and the tight community has scattered a bit. When having such a strong community, it is obvious that these products do work. I ordered this just in time apparently! 3 weeks into my cycle, PP was raided. Everything posted on their forums were dead accurate in Androhards description. Sex drive and libido were unstoppable, my gf enjoyed it.

This was the supplement which finally pushed me over the 200 mark, which I have been aiming for! I actually went from 195lbs to 210lbs, with a really good lifting routine and this amazing supplement. I had a lot of fun on this, one problem was in fact dryness of the joints though.

Running this product made be vulnerable to injury in the gym. Must say, it was all worth it. Ran PCT Revolution after this, no losses, no problems. Good looks PP, wish I discovered you earlier.

These are still on the internet market floating around but the prices have significantly increased. If planning on running this product, I'd recommend taking joint support supplements. Also, you MUST take organ support. I used Androhard for 2 days before Organ Shield came in the mail and it felt like I had daggers in my organs. Organ shield came in and I was completely fine.

Advertisement:
Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

1.0
  August 29, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
    Well, after the huge amount of hype/delay I thought I would give this new AndroHard a shot. I utilized it on a cutting cycle with H-Drol.

Androhard was dosed at 6caps a day, halo at 75mg week. I've ran a cycle identical to this before, but used stanodrol at 750mg a day.

Androhard promised to be 4x as effective as the old version, so I figured even if it's only 450mg a day of androsterone, it would still be way better.

I was wrong. It didn't produce the aggression that I got from 750mg stano, nor did it make me as hard as it did. The supplement IS an effective ingredient IMO, so it doesnt deserve a 0, but for the price/effectiveness I'd rather just take higher dosed stanodrol.

Advertisement: