Tri Dermal has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Tri Dermal Reviews

By: Primeval Labs

FORUM TOPICS

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Tri Dermal is a Prohormone manufactured by Primeval Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Tri Dermal has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

August 2, 2015

• Libido
  • Veins
  • And More Veins
  • Pump
  • Full Looking Muscles
  • Skin Irritation

First off I would like to thank SR and Primeval Labs for giving me the opportunity to log Tri-Dermal. This was the third time I've used a dermal product and was excited to try this with all the past success I've had.

During the duration of using Tri-Dermal I was using a Mountain Dog program developed my John Meadows. I was training anywhere from 4-6 days a week trying to increase strength and mass. I used a BodPod before and after running Tri-Dermal and gained 4lbs of solid muscle.

Features:

Servings per container: 90
1-Andro-75mg
4-Andro-50mg
Epi-Andro-50mg

@mhseaver670 did a great job of explained each ingredient in his review.

Use 1/2 a pump (1ml) 1 - 3 times daily. Apply gel on to arms, shoulders, or stomach. Rub on to skin till dry. Apply Tri-Dermal directly on to dry skin only. For best results apply after showering.

I have mixed review regarding the dosing. It's very hard to judge exactly half a pump to get optimal dosage. Most of the time I felt like I was applying too much or too little. Once in a while the pump seemed to be clogged and the gel product would squirt out all over. Another issue I had was with the concern of packaging. The bottle did not have any kind of plastic seal or wrap and could have easily leaked or spilled everywhere. I would hate the idea of my wife picking up a box of this in the mail and having the product get on her hands. The bottle was half full so at first you have no idea if your getting a full product or if you didn't get enough.

Applying the product was very easy and dried within seconds. I wish they fixed the 1/2 pump and used a 1 whole pump application.

As far as effectiveness goes, I noticed increased vascularity after the first week. Right around the 2 1/2 week to 3rd week was when I was noticing strength and mass gains. My wife noticed the big change in mass and seemed like I was telling her about the new PR's I've been hitting every week. I never really felt lethargic while on cycle and my libido went through the roof - some times it was hard to control lol.

As stated above, I took a BodPod and gained 4lbs of muscle during the duration of the cycle. Most of my core lifts increased 10-15 lbs while my squat gained added 20lbs. It would have been great to see what a full 8 week cycle would've brought but I'm very happy seeing what I got in just 4 weeks.

I am interested to see what happens these next few weeks seeing if there is any kind of shutdown, Primeval Labs says a pct isn't required.

For a 90 serving bottle (30 days if using 3x a day) you can find a bottle of Tri-Dermal for around $80 or so. A serving will cost around $1.13 which seems a little high. However there aren't many products out there anymore that are legal like this. If I had the money I would definitely pay the price for 2 bottle as you'll get maximum benefits from a 6 - 8 week cycle. You may want to be cautious like me and always have a pct in case something were to happen.

Side Effects

Skin irritation the first few weeks of applying to my stomach - it went away over time.

Conclusion

I want to thank Primeval Labs once again with allowing me to log/review this awesome product. I would definitely use this product again and refer this to my friends. This product didn't disappoint in results.

July 16, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Libido
  • Veins
  • And More Veins
  • Pump
  • Full Looking Muscles
  • Hard To Measure Amount
  • Skin Irritation
Alright time to get this review out for Primeval labs. Thank you to them for letting SR.com have a chance to give this a go. I have never run a Dermal so I had no idea what to expect.

A little background. I am 38 years old, I Was on TRT for about 2 years. I have small breaks here and there ( once advised by Doc ) To help reboot things, And a couple times just because of Money issues. lol.
As of late I have been off this for almost 3 months now and Although I did not feel my normal peppy self, things was working normally. That is what made me want to see if this could help give me a pick me up and see what happened.

Profile.
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 ml (1/2 pump)
Servings per container: 90
Amount per serving %DV
3a-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one 50mg
4-androstene 3b-ol, 17-one 50mg
3b-hydroxy-androstane-3b-ol-one 75mg
(DV)Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Octyl Salicylate, Isopropyl alcohol, Isopropyl, Myristate, d-limonene, Thaizone, Nerolidol.

A bit about these ingredients. Copy and paste

1-Andro: This ingredient is a DHEA derivative that goes through a double conversion process to become 1-AD, also known as 1-testosterone, a compound that is 7 times more anabolic than testosterone. There is no conversion to estrogen with this compound so water retention is a non-factor. Additionally, as the muscle increases are dry in nature, gains are fairly easy to sustain during and after post cycle therapy.

Epiandrosterone: This ingredient is a derivative of DHEA, and can be found naturally occurring in pine pollen. Epiandrosterone is a precursor to Stanolone, also known as Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Low levels of DHT causes a decreased sex drive and compromises the muscle building process. Proper and high levels of DHT promote an improved sex life, better overall mood, improvements in strength, muscle mass, and decreases in body fat and water retention.

4-Andro: A compound that is also known as 4-DHEA and is a DHEA derivative, this compound converts into the master hormone, testosterone. Testosterone is both anabolic and androgenic, meaning that users will experience increases in muscle mass as well as in strength. With added testosterone, red blood cell count will increase as well resulting in improved muscle pumps during workouts as well as improved protein synthesis. 4-Andro is a true bulking compound, resulting in mass gains with some water retention.

Now I know some are going to say , yea its just DHEA based stuff and that stuff never works. Well let me explain what it did for me.

Application , Dosing. 6
Directions for Tri-Dermal: Use 1/2 a pump (1ml) 1-3 times daily. Apply get on to arms, shoulders, or stomach. Rub on skin till dry. Appy Tri-Dermal directly to skin on to dry skin only. For best results apply after showering.

Now I marked this a little low as I did have a few things I did not like about this. One is the pump is not a very accurate way to measure the dose, especially when you say use half a pump? I hated that, Also the bottle is only half full, Did not come sealed or wrapped. I would like a bit more security on this guys. What if it spilled during shipping and I loose all these gains? Or worse my kids or a pregnant wife handles the now soaked box? Is that safe for them? Also I know this sounds silly but with the tiny skinny bottle I had it slip away off the sink while pressing the pump, really annoying. Especially for someone with OCD.. Cause now I do not know how much I got out before it fell in floor. ha.
Also I did get some skin irritation about half way through this run. I was using the same side though so I am sure that is why, But it should be noted.

I Like the nice smell and the super fast drying this has, I mean pump it out, smear it once and rub twice, boom its dry.

Effectivess 7
This is not a low rating so nobody freak out.
After about 5 days I noticed the veins popping out pretty much 24/7 , several comments on this. Another thing was muscle fullness look, even in the mornings. Chest and shoulders was looking, well pretty damn awesome. I was surprised. I am not even on a bulk or cut program, I am busy during the summer and just trying to get some quick workouts in when I can. I never lost strength while on this, Always felt pretty good. I did have a few days midway through this where I felt lethargic at times but nothing bad.

The next big plus was the libido. Dang she will wave the white flag on this guys. I have no doubt this was helping that because things have calmed down now after being off it for a bit.
I think this may be better if ran at maybe 3 ml a day and for about 6 weeks. I wished I would have had another bottle to run it like that.

Value 6.5
Well it ain't cheap. This is going to run around 80 bucks. Some are going to maybe want to add in a pct if this is run at a higher or longer run too. Although they mention a PCT is not needed, Some may want that extra insurance. I did not feel shutdown, but some are more sensitive to this than others.
I will mention this may a bit high, but I did have some cool benefits from it, and its legal. Do they justify the cost? EH maybe if I was really hitting it hard again.

Overall 7
Pretty solid stuff and it really makes me want to check out some other products they make. I had fun and enjoyed what benefits I got from it. Thanks again guys. And like to see more things from Primeval labs.

July 15, 2015

• Slight Lethargy

I received this through the TROOPS program, calories were at a slight surplus and I was lifting on a 3day PPL strength followed by a PPL hypertrophy split.

90 servings of

Improve strength gains
Increase vascularity
Boost libido
Enhanced absorption and delivery

Transdermal- no mixing or taste
Application- Pump out desired amount and rub on. No unpleasant smell here, watery consistency, and very fast drying( I would say completely dried in less than 2 minutes)
This is my only complaint with this product. 1 serving is 1/2 a pump. this is very hard to judge unless you have some kind of measuring tool that you can draw out the liquid, which would also be tough considering the length of the bottle. Wish they would recalibrate the pump to make it 1 pump=1 serving.
Dosing-1-3 servings daily, I dosed this at around 1 pump AM and 1 PM

While on this product I managed to put on around 4-5lbs of quality mass while keeping fat gain to a minimum. My lifts in the main 3 went up slightly overall, but seemed to become much easier for reps. I was eating slightly clean while on this but not extremely strict so I give a lot of credit to this for keeping my fat gain low. Vascularity become very noticeable toward week 3 and by the last day of the bottle I was seeing veins on parts of my body that had been hidden for quite some time(right shoulder, quads, calfs)
One other positive I noticed is my libido was out of control, I felt ready to go all day and had the alpha male feeling as well.
Overall I really enjoyed this product I just wish they would fix the pump situation and you will really need 2 bottles to see the full effects of the product being that it didn't really kick in full gear till about week 3 and once it kicked in I was seeing gains it seemed like literally everyday.
I didn't feel shutdown at all on this like I have some similar products in the past but you should have a PCT on hand just in case.

This product can be found for around $70-80 a bottle. With most Prohormones gone your left with a few products like this and SARMS if you don't want to dip into the illegal stuff. Your going to pay around this amount for a legit month supply of anything that works so for me the price is high, but it works and in my opinion its worth it. Being that this is a new company/product you also might see the price go down a bit or some specials go up. If I had the money I wouldn't hesitate to buy another bottle of this.

Side Effects

Slight Lethargy, Acne,

Conclusion

I have recommended this to a few of my buddies and I will be using it again. Your not going to get Prohormone results, but you will get quality mass and a much much above average strength boost from this. Work hard and don't put AAS expectations on this stuff and you wont be disappointed