Super Cardarine has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Super Cardarine Reviews

By: Primeval Labs

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Super Cardarine is a Prohormone manufactured by Primeval Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Super Cardarine has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

December 8, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Burns Fat
  • Muscle Recomposition

I have been dealing with a shoulder/collarbone injury lately that has really hampered my ability to lift heavy. So I decided to just go with a lot of volume work and cardio to cut some fat and get back into some kind of shape where I could run a decent mile without feeling like I was going to die. In the past few months I have added some quality mass and strength but my cardio got put to the side. As always when I see a Primeval product pop up I try to grab it as they have yet to let me down as far as effectiveness goes.

Just 5mg per pill of GW501516, grouped in with SARMS this is actually a PPAR and a few of the other reviewers have went into depth on exactly how this effects your body. The claims I have found online were promising to say the least and I was probably more excited to try this product than I have been for anything else in quite some time. Claims were burning fat and holding onto muscle at almost a AAS type result and helping with cardiovascular endurance to the point it was supposedly banned in endurance type sports.

No taste, smaller capsules. Dosing is flexible I went with around 15-25mg throughout the run. The 5mg serving size makes this very easy to tweak and run to your preferences. I experimented with splitting the dose and taking it all at once and didn't notice any difference.

I waited a little while to write this review after finishing to see if any adverse effects showed up after completion and if I could hold onto any gains that I made. I ran this for right at 7 weeks I believe, maybe a few days short of that. I will break the effectiveness up into 3 groups based on the claims others had made.

Burning Fat-I tried to eat fairly clean while on this and stayed around maintenance calorie wise. This was the 1st time in awhile that I stuck to a strict cardio program and ate fairly clean. I you have followed any of my past logs I have always struggled to get really visible abs, partly because I didn't do a lot of cardio and partly because for the most part ive trained for strength and size more than aesthetically pleasing body type. Now I started the bottle at around 16% BF and abs were nowhere to be seen maybe if I bent over and flexed really hard a hint would show, after the 7 weeks though I was probably closer to 12% maybe less and could see 4 abs fairly clearly. Could I have done this with a strict diet and cardio? Perhaps, but in the past I have tried and this seemed to make things a lot easier. I also noticed progress every week starting fairly quickly(2weeks in)

Holding onto muscle- Like mentioned above I was eating at maintenance sometimes a little less, but I didn't lose any strength and my shoulders and arms stayed pretty full. I dropped a considerable amount of body fat and lost a bit of weight. Usually, for me at least if I drop a little weight then my arms shrink like crazy but I think after losing 10 lbs ish my arms were about the same to maybe 1/8 inch down. vascularity was improved a lot as well especially in my chest and quads.

Cardio Endurance- This is part I was most excited about when I was doing research and it didn't let me down at all. A few years back I didn't care about size or strength I was an MMA fighter at 145-155lbs and was in great shape. I ran 5-6 miles a day along with hours of BJJ practice and sparring. After the past few years getting out of that and focusing more on size and strength I noticed doing simple things (carrying my son around,playing basketball, jogging in the national forest by my house) became very difficult to do without just being exhausted and really getting my heart rate up. So I decided since it was hurting me to lift heavy to go back to some cardio stuff and see exactly how much of a difference this product could make in just a few weeks.
    The week before starting this I ran a mile for time mon-wed-fri and averaged them out, I lost the notes with the exact time but it was pretty bad like almost 10 minutes and I felt spent after that. The last week I did the same thing and it averaged out to low 7 minutes with one 6:40 mile now I know that isn't anything special and a long ways away from my personal best, but to me shaving around 3 mintues off in 7 weeks regardless of how bad off you started in shape is pretty impressive and I feel like this product helped a lot with that.

This stuff isn't cheap($60ish), but it works so the value to me is great. You can strectch this out to do a 6+ week cycle or even a little more depending on your weight and experience with these type of products, some people reported results with just 10mg if you could get away with that the value goes significantly up. This has been discontinued so if your wanting some you better grab it soon I snagged a couple bottles for a summer cut.

Side Effects

None for me to report, in some studies there were some sides with lab rats but that was at ridiculous dosages.

Conclusion

I really enjoyed this product and im pretty bummed that its gone, it seems like everytime I find something that really does it for me they throw the ban down or reformulate it. Cant wait to use my remaining stash and also to see what Primeval comes out with next. Thanks to the guys over there at Primeval, they always come through with great products and put up enough of them that everybody gets a shot to try them out.

December 7, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Burns Fat
    • Muscle Recomposition
      Okay SR time for a TROOP review of Primeval Labs Super Cardarine! This review will be 100% honest and transparent as always.

Ingredient profile

The ingredient profile is straight forward with GW-515616 aka Cardarine at 5mg per pill. Cardarine is a PPAR Modulator that will help you increase endurance and help promote fat loss.

I won't go much into detail about what and how Cardarine accomplishes what it does because abailey18 already did an awesome job of that on his review and I find no reason to become a broken record.

Dosage

20mg (4 caps) first thing in the morning which is also 45 minutes before I workout. At 180 caps per bottle you get an easy 6 week run of this which is exactly what you want for this compound.

Endurance, endurance and endurance non stop is what you'll get with Cardarine. An ECA stack is probably the closest comparison I can draw for the endurance effect. You seriously could go and want to go non stop, especially if you have adequate carbs in your system. But at the same time I don't want to compare it to ECA because Cardarine is so much more.

I saw awesome changes in body composition especially in my upper body within my shoulder/trap area. I lost a total of 10lbs and inches as well but i had my diet in check! Vascularity and hardness of muscles improved. I can't say I saw much of a contribution to strength gains but my diet was in a calorie deficit.

There seriously was not a time I felt let down by Cardarine. I noticed effect within the first couple days of dosing. I never felt the need to go past the standard dose of 20mg even though the manufacturing recommends up to 30mg.

Side effects

No side effects

Even though Super Cardarine is no longer manufactured you can still find it on some retailers for around $60. This is a good value and much safer route than RC companies.

Conclusion

I loved my run with Super Cardarine and I believe it's an awesome compound if you have the goal of fat loss and recomp in mind. Primeval has continued to release top notch products with everything I've tried so far. This is certainly something I would love to stack with ECA and some Forskolin for a complete recomp goal. Super Cardarine gets my stamp of approval and passes through the TROOP program with flying colors!

December 1, 2015

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Burns Fat
      • Muscle Recomposition

Hey SR, after taking a short hiatus due to a crazy move from goode'ol Texas to NYC. I'm here to review the Super Cardarine from Primeval Labs. I would like to give a huge thank you to SR and to Primeval Labs for letting me run this product, which I really enjoyed.

Very simple here all you get is is 5mg of GW-501516 aka Cardarine per pill. As you may have learned from other reviews Cardarine is known as the fat burning SARM (although not technically a SARM). From my novice understanding, it allows muscle to be spared while dieting and promotes fat loss.

Very simple, no Taste or Mixability to worry about. As far as dosing take 3 to 6 pills daily. I took all of mine, anywhere 4 to 6 at the same time, in the morning. The product has a relatively long half life (about 24hrs) so I never spread my pills out. I did not notice any improved effects from doing 25 or 30 mgs a day, so I eventually dropped back to the standard dose of 20mg.

At first it was hard to gauge how well Super Cardarine was working. After about 2 weeks I did notice slimming effects, but I wasn't satisfied and thought that this SARM was just no good. So I decided what others are saying. Many have mentioned that GW does indeed promote fat loss but it also is highly valued for its ability to spare muscle while dieting heavy and for the AWESOME ability to be able to do cardio all day. (ok not really awesome since we all hate cardio, but since its the necessary evil Cardarine makes it a breeze) I decided to pick up on my cardio, doing all sorts of HIIT and slow cardio exercises. I've ran some Half Marathon's in the past so I can figure out when I'm getting fatigued and tired from cardio. All of my sessions increased in length and intensity while running GW. I also noticed how fast I would recover from a set of weightlifting and would be ready to get back to lifting, it was truly phenomenal. A prime example of how much it increased my ability to sweat and run are my soccer games. I play soccer about twice a week, aside from lifting, and normally at about 60 minutes is where I start dying! I can accept a pass but I'm not killing myself running like I would if it was the first 30 minutes. Honestly after playing a couple of games while on Cardarine, I was very impressed. I would play the whole game balls to the wall, sprinting from offence to defense when I had to, and still would not be tired when the game was up. By the end of the cycle I did lose about 2.5 lbs, I looked really good, with abs showing. I will assume that most of what was lost was fat, due to the fact that Cardarine is muscle sparing.

So just like majority of other SARMS, or so it seems, this product is hard to come by nowadays! Hmm SARMS hit the shelves this year and already being pulled off. I found it for $59.95 online (even though out of stock), which seems to be a common price. Honestly, for 60 bucks you get 180 pills of 5mg, which will last you about 45 days at 20mg per day. There are very few products (especially PHs or SARMS) that will last you that long at $60. In my opinion this is a no brainer if you find the product!

Side Effects

When I took the extra 2 caps, so 30mg of GW a day, I started feeling a little lethargic/tired. However as soon as I dropped the extra pills, it was cleared up.

Conclusion

Overall a great product by Primeval, yielding great results, at a great price.

November 29, 2015

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Burns Fat
        • Muscle Recomposition

What's up guys? Time to post my review of a pretty interesting product, Super Cardarine from Primeval Labs. As some of you probably noticed, this product kind of lingered around on the dashboard when it was released to the TROOPers. I saw it every and kept thinking about it. I decided I'd research it as much as I could, and if it was still available, I'd scoop it up. Well it worked out so thanks to the TROOP program and to Primeval Labs for the opportunity. Ironically, the company dropped all their SARM products about 3 days after I claimed this one, but they still sent It out to me so thanks. This is going to be a long one so buckle up.

Super Cardarine is also known as GW-501516, or just GW. It is usually classified as a SARM product, but in reality it is a PPAR Modulator. I believe PPAR stands for Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor. Keep in mind here that I'm just going off my own research of this stuff, so some of it I definitely don't understand 100%. What I do know is that the idea of this product is mainly to increase endurance and increase fat loss. It basically tells your body to burn fat as a source of energy at a much higher rate than your body normally would.

When doing my research, the big issue that kept popping up with this stuff was a lab test with mice showing that this chemical increased cancer risk. Obviously after even hearing that word, I was a little hesitant, but I continued my research to dig in to it a little more. After reading about the experiment and reading on some forums, it turns out that the amount of GW given to these mice was up to 400x the normal dosing amount for their body weight. At that amount, we could overdose on just about anything and probably die from it. The 20mg/day I planned on dosing was basically not comparable to the amount used in these studies. My next research was reading logs and forums with people who had tried the product. The results seemed to vary back and forth between two outcomes; no results all with no side effects, or really great results with no side effects. There was good consistency with these outcomes so that made me feel good about the product. The other somewhat consistent thing I saw was people talking about stacking this product with a COX-2 inhibitor. The most basic of these is Tribulus. In fact I think someone in the forums here said it'd be a good idea to stack these 2. I'm not going to pretend I know all the science behind this, but for the price of Tribulus, I went ahead and just picked some up.

Dosing here is pretty simple, dependent on what you want to do. I decided to go 20mg/day, which is equal to 4 caps. I took them in the morning since they have a 24 hour halflife. One bottle of this stuff contains 180 caps at 5mg each. At 20mg/day you get a 45 day run which isn't too bad. I cut mine a couple days short due to a business trip. I will probably try and run this again in a few weeks and do a more serious cut on it, so at least now I have a few leftovers to start with.

No taste with these pills and they are very easy to swallow.

My run with this product was extremely consistent throughout. Because of that, I decided I won't break it down week by week. I really started seeing some good effects around the fifth day. I never experienced any type of euphoria or anything like that. Everything I got from this product took place in the gym. The two effects I noticed from Super Cardarine were increased endurance and increased strength. I've never been the biggest fan of cardio, and I usually have to force myself to do it. Once this stuff started kicking in on that fifth day, I almost craved cardio. Now I know some of this might be placebo effect from reading other experiences, but I found myself almost craving cardio. After a one hour lifting session, I could get on the treadmill or elliptical and bang out 30-45 minutes like it was nothing. I'd usually do some sort of LIIT or HITT too and it felt great. It basically felt like I was unable to tire myself out. The other effect I saw was a decent increase in strength. Nothing extreme but it definitely made me stronger. I was able to work myself up to 315 on the bench with ease. I attempted a 365 PR at one point but didn't quite get it all the way up. My spotter had to help get it off my chest a few inches, and I got it from there. But point being, my PR on the bench is 355 and it wasn't the prettiest, so getting this close 365 felt pretty amazing. I do think some of the strength increase may have actually just been a direct result of the endurance increase I got from Super Cardarine. Nothing would tire me out so I could just keep pushing and pushing. I experienced this completely consistently throughout the 5 weeks. Craving cardio was real weird for me.

In terms of body comp, I did see some small changes. My diet wasn't perfect on this run, but my workouts were very consistent. The area I saw the most results in were my shoulders and traps. I definitely added some size and it was pretty noticeable. I lost about a half inch on my waist during this time as well, and considering I wasn't eating too great, I found this impressive. My weight stayed the same. A lot of that could have due to how much cardio I was mixing in obviously.

This can be found at various sites on the internet for about $60 a bottle. If you run at 20mg/day, this gets you about 5 or so weeks worth. You could definitely push a run of Cardarine out to 8 weeks and see some good results, so for that you'd need 2 bottles which would leave you some leftovers. I think this is a good value for what you are getting since you can run this standalone.

Side Effects

I completed my Super Cardarine experience about two weeks ago and I have not seen any real drops in strengths. I've gained a small of amount of fat back so far, but I expected that. During weeks 4 and 5 I began to notice a little bit of lethargy throughout the day, but it was nothing crippling. Other than that, I did not experience any negative side effects. Sex drive was fine throughout the run. Two weeks removed from the product, I feel totally normal. I'm back to trying to force myself to do more cardio.

Conclusion

I am going to definitely recommend this product. I firmly believe that with a solid diet, this could be extremely powerful during a cutting phase. I plan on putting that to the test here in a couple weeks. I'm not sure it would be a great thing to use during a bulk because you will find yourself wanting to just burn calories straight up, which is why I think this is definitely a cutting agent. As far as these SARMS go, we have already watched them starting to be discontinued, but they can still be found at certain suppliers. If you have not jumped into the realm of SARMS before, I would say please take the time to learn from the community here at SR.com and do some research as well. Ask questions and have a plan. Thanks to Primeval Labs and SR TROOP for letting me try this product out. I apologize for the long-ass review, but I wanted to convey as much as I could about something like this.

November 5, 2015

Pros:
           Cons:
          • Burns Fat
          • Muscle Recomposition
            Shout out to Primeval Labs for always putting out impressive products and to the SR Troops community for allowing us to give these great products a shot.

So first I would like to say that before this product even became available via troops, I spent months looking into the research and the background information on Cardarine or as its better known as GW50516. GW 501516 activates AMP-activated protein kinase and stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue, and GW 501516 has been demonstrated to reverse metabolic abnormalities in obese men with pre-diabetic metabolic syndrome, most likely by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.

The problem I had with this product was that it was hard to gage who was selling the real Cardarine and not some knock off. Cardarine is an expensive chemical to make so I was never able to pull the trigger on buying this from any sites I had no background about. So when I saw this product on SR Troops I thought it was the perfect time to snag it up and give it a go.
            ==============================

Ingredients: 10/10 - The ingredients are very straight forward. 5mg of cardarine per pill. Now I have no way to verify if its legit or a bunk, but based on my experience of how this product responded within my body and what the normal outcome of cardarine is, I can fully say that based on this its a legit product.

==============================

Dosage: 8/10 - The dosage is pretty straight forward. The label says to take 3-6 capsules per day. For no longer than 8 weeks. Thats about 15-30mg of carderine per day. I have read many studies and found out that the sweet spot seems to be about 20mg per day, and not to go over that amount. If you do 20mg per day at 180 pills per bottle you have a 9 week cycle. I concluded the cycle at 4 weeks, so I had some pills left over for a second cycle when I take the next 4 weeks off. The reason I did not go over 20mg is because I read that it does not increase in positive attributes but you get all the negative aspects of the high dosage. Since the label said to take 3-6 pills, I found that 4 pills was the sweet spot for me. I would take all 4 pills in the morning with my breakfast, and that's how I dosed this product. Also I don't like running many compounds past the 4 week window, because I don't know how well the long exposure will treat my body. Same as with PH cycles the longer you do them, does not mean you get better results but it does mean it will put more pressure on the body.

==============================

Effectiveness: 9/10 - Wow in those 4 weeks the effectiveness of this product really hit me hard. I will explain in detail the changes I saw and how I felt being on this product. But first let me give a small preface on what exactly this product is supposed to do.

Taken from a website:

The first and most common use is that of increased endurance. GW has been banned for professional athletes due to the unfair advantage it provides to endurance athletes. A common dose of 10 mg day will provide a significant increase in endurance.

The second common usage with GW is that of fat loss. Many users turn to GW as it has shown to melt off fat while still being non-catabolic. You will find that you can still hold on to some muscle as you are losing fat. A dosage of 10 mg a day will provide good amounts of fat loss, but an increase to 20 mg a day will provide much more in this area.

Week 1: The first day I took the dosage of 20mg, within the first 10 minutes I felt an amazing euphoric feeling and an energy increase that spiked up really quickly. The only way I can attribute this energy, was to talk about the old days when I used to party and use a particular drug for a short duration "we shall call it snowwhite". It was that kind of energy. Pure, euphoric and just awakening. And this was just on day 1. Lets just say as I kept taking the same dosage through the first week, that same euphoric energy feeling stayed but it was not as strong as day 1. Anyways, my endurance in the first week did not change nor did my fat loss.

Week 2: Hello NELLY, can you say Energy for days, Hell to the YES!. The biggest thing I noticed on week 2 was that I was not as tired as I usually am throughout the day. Now this was not the type of endurance I was looking for. I wanted it to apply to my gym workout more than anything. So here is what happened once it finally kicked in. My workout at the gym went a little bit like this. The weight training aspect was the same, but I was taking shorter rests between my circuits. Also I was not getting winded between my circuits. And it did not feel as if it was an outside force but my natural body producing all this extra oxygen to keep up with my strenuous workout. There were times when I really wanted to push my body where I had to suck down the air hard to breath, even at this point, I was able to keep my breathing conditions pretty normally. This was fantastic.

Week 3: Week 3 my endurance remained the same but I started to notice body composition changes especially in my trouble areas. My stomach and upper chest area became tighter and more visible. The other thing I noticed that all the food I was eating, even if it wasnt clean, got burned off really fast and converted into energy. No matter what and how much of it I was eating, I could not gain a lb. Now this could also be a hindrance if you are trying to put on size for instance, but I was not. I was using it in the format of body re composition.

Week 4: Week 4 the changes were not as strong as they were in the previous weeks. I was still converting food into energy, I knew because when I did my intense HIIT cycle classes, usually I am out of breath, but when I was on Cardarine, I would hardly even get winded. However, my day to day energy was not as strong as it was initially. I could notice that the product was not hitting me as strong but still working. At this point I decided to cut my experience down at week 4 and save the bottle for another 4 week cycle later on down the line.

==============================

Value: 8.5/10 - This product is about $60 for 8+ weeks of cycle. Its pretty affordable and the ingredients are legit. Def something that others should look into buying when doing a cut.

Overall: 9/10 - Overall this product is great and yields some great results. I approve and absolutely loved this product.