Super Andarine has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Super Andarine Reviews

By: Primeval Labs

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Super Andarine is a Prohormone manufactured by Primeval Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Super Andarine has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

October 29, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Cutter
  • Side Effects
  • Vision Trouble

I was given the opportunity to review a bottle of Primeval Labs Super Andarine for an honest review. This was the first time trying out an S-4 supplement however I've taken a few different Primeval Labs products in the past. From previous reviews I know Primeval Labs is a solid company and wanted to try a cutting S.A.R.M. There has been a lot of news about SARMS as of last and looking at the Primeval Labs website it looks like they are reworking that area.

Key Benefits:
- Lean, Dry Muscle Gains
- Increased Strength
- Will Not Convert to Estrogen
- Muscle Hardness
- Accelerated Fat Loss
- Great for Cutting
- Increased Vascularity and Definition

The ingredient profile is pretty simple containing one active ingredient: Andarine (S-4). Andarine is a SARM known for recomp and cutting ability.

Some information about S-4
- Half life is around 2.5 -3.5 hours
- Typical dosage 50mg

Taste - None

Mixability - None

Dosing - Although the typical dosing protocol is at 50mg, I decided to follow the instructions from the bottle and went with 30mg (6 caps). The S-4 cycle lasted me around 5 1/2 weeks. Do to the half life being so short, I decided to take all 6 caps 30-60 min before training daily.

It took a while to notice results with the dosing protocol I was following. Although I didn't notice much in terms of effectiveness, I could tell it was working if I upped the dosage. Around week 3 I noticed some drying out and strength gains on my lifts. Overall I added 5-10lbs on most of my lifts while looking leaner and having more vascularity. The biggest difference was my wife noticing the effects of the cut/recomp! I wasn't on a strict diet or anything like that at the time.

Although Primeval Labs doesn't sell Super Andarine anymore you can still find bottles on other websites for around $70. Considering there are 240 5mg caps in each bottle, 1 cap will cost around $0.29. According to your dosing of 3-6 caps per day, it would cost anywhere between $0.87 - $1.74. I believe this is a good price if you follow their dosing protocol, however if you go 50mg (10 caps) it would cost $2.90 (24 day supply). I suggest using Super Andarine for 6-8 weeks so another bottle would be needed.

Side Effects

I did experience some mild side effects during my cycle of S-4. There were some cases of vision impairment (yellow tinting) however it wasn't too bad where I was really worried. I didn't really experience any cases of night blindness or anything remotely close to that because of the low dosing. The vision impairment went away 2 days after ending my cycle.

Conclusion

Overall Super Andarine S-4 is a solid cutting/recomp SARM by a great company. It seems like Primeval Labs is reworking some things since SARMS haven't gotten a good rap as of late. I can't wait to see what new products/branding they come out with around December of this year.

October 27, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Cutter
  • Side Effects
  • Vision Trouble

Going into my final month of trying to cut fat before my winter bulking phase I thought this product would help me keep my strength and maybe even gain some while on a maintenance/slight deficit. I have been using a few SARMs lately and one that had S4 included in a stack but the dosages were always low. So I decided to give this a shot since the dosage is highly flexible.

Only 1 ingredient here S4 or Andarine is a SARM used mainly for recoming or cutting. In small doses it has shown a great ability to help oxidize fat and contribute to some great weight/fat loss. In higher doses it has even been shown to help build lean muscle. It is said to give users a hard, dry and lean look so it is especially helpful when getting contest ready and has been compared to winstrol and anavar.

No taste or mixing here as it is capsules.
Dosing is very flexible, probably the most flexible S4 product I have seen, a bottle gives you 240 caps at 5mg a capsule. I ran this at 30-40mgs a day 7 days a week for the duration of the bottle. Doing some research a lot of people who experience some bad sides ran this at 5 on 2 off, but my sides were fairly mild.

Like I said I had a little experience with S4 as part of a stack previously but the doses I took at that time were 10-20mgs. I decided to bump it up for this run and go for 30-40, I have seen some other users go as high as 100mgs a day, but I didn't have the funds or honestly the will power to deal with the possible side effects at that high of a dose.
Week 1 was pretty slow and I didn't notice a whole lot, maybe a slight bit more of a pump but nothing to note.
Week 2 I started to really notice I was starting to dry out especially around my shoulders, veins were starting to show up in rare places as well but no strength increases yet.
Weeks 3-6 Starting in week 3 it seemed like there was something new to note almost daily, obviously not literally but the gains and losses were very noticeable through the next few weeks. My diet was on and I stayed very strict for this last month just to see how lean I could get. I have never been overly lean so this was nice to see what I could do when I actually stuck with it. My strength wasn't anything that was overly impressive, but at a calorie deficit or right at maintenance it didn't suffer like it has when I tried cutting in the past. In my past experiences I would lose an inch or more on my arms and 15-20lbs on my core lifts. For this run it was as follows.
Biceps Starting 16.25 Ending 16
Bodyfat % I don't have anything to properly measure this, but my weight stayed about the same lost a lb or 2, but I went from just having a flat stomach and being able to see the side walls of my abs to being able to clearly notice 4 abs and on certain days a 6 pack. If I had to guess I dropped 2-3%bf
Bench Squat and Deadlifts 5lbs,10lbs,10lbs. This isnt a lot but im very happy with it being on a cut.

This is around 50-60 bucks a bottle where you can still find it, for anything that truly works like this I don't mind paying that for. It isn't something that is going to be a monthly staple so you just have to decide if that extra help is worth it to you.

Side Effects

This section is what chases a lot of people away from S4. S4 binds to the ocular receptor so some people experience vision problems, the severity of which depends on both the individual and the dosage. I went all the way up to 40mgs and noticed some problems, but it was never anything that really freaked me out or made me want to stop all together. I had a friend that bought a bottle about the same time I started this and he ended up giving me the bottle because he got really freaked out on a drive home late at night. For me when I would wake up in the middle of the night it was hard to see anything, you always have that 1st 10-15 seconds where your eyes will adjust before getting up, while on S4 that turned into 1-2 minutes, if I didn't know how my house was setup this would have made midnight snacks or a trip to the bathroom slightly challenging. Also during the day I would have to wear sunglasses almost everywhere, because going from a sunny day to an office building or gym I would have very spotty/yellowish vision for a couple minutes. The good news is that once you stop taking the product it only takes about a day for everything to go back to normal.

Conclusion

I enjoyed the product and wished it wasn't being abandoned by most companies now. If you want to try it you better grab some bottles quick because they are disappearing fast, I grabbed a couple. If you can deal with the sides this is a great product to help in a cut or recomp phase and I would recommended this without hesitation, just be careful on the 1st couple nights while using it if you have to drive somewhere.

October 24, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Cutter
  • Side Effects
Alright guys I'm excited to bring a review for Super Andarine by Primeval Labs thanks the them and the SR TROOP program. This review is 100% honest and transparent and no way biased. If you have any questions about my experience that may not be answered in the review please do not hesitate to ask!

Ingredient profile

The ingredient profile is very straight forward with Super Andarine. 240 capsules of Andarine aka S4 at 5mg each. This allows you to play with the dosage that may work best for you. At times it was a bit of a hassle taking so many caps but at the same time its is something I appreciate.

Dosage

I ran Super Andarine with the following layout for 6 weeks.

50/50/50/50/50/75

A standard dosage of S4 is 50mg split with 25mg in the morning and then the other 25mg taken later in the day. Due to the short half life I chose to take 20mg in the am, 10mg at noon, and the other 20mg in the afternoon. The week I ran 75mg it was split 25mg at the same dosing time.

Andarine is a SARM (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator). They are the new kid on the block within the supplement industry and what many hope to replace pH/DS. Sadly the fda has decided what is best for us yet again and now many companies have decided to stop production/sales due to lawsuits being filed. I won't get into the political talk of this and leave that there.

But you want to know about the effectiveness and if S4 does what it claims, the short answer is YES! S4 is marketed as the "fat burner SARM" and I see where it gets that from. It actually helps oxidize fat and even shows promise in nutrient partitioning. The endurance and perspiration during my time with S4 was intense and constant. The "hardening" of the muscles was most present in the shoulder/trap area due to there being so many androgen receptors there. S4 is very weak on the anabolic scale but increased strength was very noticeable. I added 10lbs to my db shoulder press and 30lbs to my squat to set a PR. I did not notice any increase the week I dosed S4 at 75mg but perhaps more time at that dose would show more.

Side effects

The biggest thing you'll see when researching S4 is the side effect of impaired vision and its very real. About week 3 I had a yellow tint to my vision when first waking but this subsided after an hour or so. The adjustment from being outside in bright light to coming inside to normal lighting was much worse though. Almost complete blindness for a few minutes and took roughly 20 minutes to completely adjust. The night blindness is very real as well, driving at night was never an issue. I went to a local theme park and went through a few haunted houses 2 weeks ago. The only reason I made it out was having to hold onto a person's shoulder and follow them, I could not see a thing. I did read about a dosing protocol of 5 days on and 2 off to help with the vision sides. I of course did not implement this but perhaps it could of helped with the sides.

Super Andarine can be found for around $50 a bottle where it's still left in stock. $100 for a correct cycle seems a bit steep to me but given it's truly S4 it's a much better value than what you may get from a RC company on the cheap.

Conclusion

I can see why research was stopped on S4 given the side effects. Vision is not something I would want to play around with but I wanted to experience S4 myself. I'm hard headed I know. If you're willing to overlook the side effects then S4 would be perfect for a cut given the correct nutrition is provided. And despite me knowing I personally will never run S4 again it does get my stamp of approval. But use this supplement wisely and understand and educate yourself with what you're taking.