6.7

Ranks #85 (better than 13%)
In: Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Pyretic is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Primeval Labs. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Weight Loss > Thermogenics

Frankiemusc
TROOPer Level: 67
  April 19, 2017

(SR paid for product; Primeval Labs did not participate)
Introduction:

Thank you to the SR Troops program for the opportunity to try Pyretic by Primeval Labs. This is my second product I have tried from Primeval Labs. This is the replacement product for Super Cardarine, a prior non-stim fat loss product that had many positive reviews throughout the internet.

Why I selected this product:

I have limited experience with fat burners, but as I get older, I am finding it more challenging to keep fat lower and am interested in any product that can assist me.

Ingredient Profile:

There's 7 ingredients in this product, each having some "fat loss" effect in theory or scientifically.
C3G or Cyanidin 3-Glucoside is the main fat loss promoter in this product. It's a recomposition ingredient that is found in the skins of dark purple fruits, corn grains and black berries to name a few

The ingredient is suppose to drive nutrients one gets from food (fats and carbs), away from fat storage and sends them to your muscles. There's 125 mg of this ingredient in each serving.

The other ingredients that are geared toward fat loss are in the ingredient label picture below.

Based on Jerry Ward's youtube video, these ingredients are synergistically suppose to hit different pathways to reduce fat. He labeled it as Super Cardarine's replacement.

Taste N/A:

The product comes in capsule form and has no taste. Directions are to swallow the capsules, not break them open.

Mixability N/A:

Product is in capsule form, thus no mixing is required.

Dosing:

Pretty straightforward 2 capsules, once in the AM and 2 capsules once in the PM, that's it. 60 capsules in the bottle, 4 per day, will last you 15 days.

Effectiveness 2/10:

I kept my diet the same, water intake the same and added no additional cardio. I wanted the product to work for me. I'm sure people will differ, but based on the marketing of the product, I should see results based on the above.
I rated this a 2, mainly because the product did have an effect on me and I will dive right into it. Then I will delve into the effects that I did not notice or experience.

First off, a little about my bathroom history. I am very regular with poops, once a day first thing in the morning, I have been like this for 5 plus years. When I have introduced new supplements that have had an effect on this, its noticeable.
From day one of taking this product, my bathroom trips increased from 2 per day to 4 per day. One upon waking, then another about an hour of ingesting the first AM dose. Then in the PM, one about an hour after the 2nd dose and another about several hours later. The 4 per day was occurring the final week of the product.

Needless to say this was rather irritating and my toilet paper reserves were depleted quickly. There was nothing different about the poops or unusual. They seemed regular.

Now what I didn't experience:

My weight was within .2 pounds over the course of this bottle. So no huge weight loss. I checked the mirror often and experienced no leaning out. There was no increased desire to do cardio.
All in all zero noticeable fat loss or weight loss effects.

Value 2/10:

As of this review, A1 supplements has the product as a bogo at 49.99. That will last you 1 month, which is great, if the product worked.

Side Effects:

Please refer to the effectiveness section above for all the details.

Conclusion:

Pyretic was a total bust for me, with a side effect that was rather irritating. The 15 days on this product had me rather drained physically as a result. Maybe something internally was going on, however, it did not translate to any noticeable effects physically, not even weight wise.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • None
  • Excessive Bathroom Trips
  • No Fat Loss
  • No Weight Loss

• jslice777
    April 19, 2017

i have seen a lot of bogo deals for this and have been tempted to purchase but was waiting for a decent review. glad i waited and did not waste my charmin

• smashley23
    TROOPer Level: 29
    April 20, 2017

C3G is kind of a marketing scam. It sounds great on paper, but the extracted form of it has a very poor bioavailability, so most if not all products that include C3G don't actually have enough to do anything.