7.1

(Better than 29% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Primavar is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Primeval Labs. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
DEALS (2)

Overall
Overall
(SR paid for product; Primeval Labs did not participate)

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Pumps
  • Some Libido Boost
  • No Strength Gains
  • No Muscle Size Gains
  • No Joint Relief

Thank you to the SR troops program, for giving me the opportunity to try Primeval Labs product named Primavar. This is the second laxogenin product I have tried to date.

Why I selected this product:

I selected the product for two reasons. First being the Primeval Labs brand, I had a great experience with their Intracell product. Second, this product has a much higher dosage of laxogenin per capsule, than the prior product I tried from a different company.

Primeval Labs Claims (taken from their website):

Boosts endurance & stamina
Mitigates stress
Lowers cortisol levels

Expectations:
My expectations were, based on the higher dosage per capsule, would have better results in terms of strength than my first experience at a lower dosage.

Per 1 capsule: 125mg 5a-Hydroxy-Laxogenin

About the ingredient:

This is a plant derived steroid which is supposed to have the above effects listed in the claims section above

There is no absorption ingredient in this product due to it being ingested. From prior research I have done, Laxogenin is best absorbed transdermally.

Taste:

There is no taste to this product, as each serving is in capsule form

Mixability:

Not applicable per above

Dosing:

One capsule twice per day for optimal results (from label)

I took one capsule with breakfast and one capsule with dinner about 8 hours later

----Effectiveness: 5/10----

For the benefit of the review, I will break it down to several areas, based on my prior categories with a lower dosage. The prior product had 25mg capsules, which I took 6 per day or 150mg. This product has two capsules per day for a total of 250mg. So for those challenged in math, that's a 100mg extra per day.

Positive Effects-

Libido 5/10:

I am not sure this is directly related to the product or not, but its what I observed. I did have several spikes in libido while on the product, however it was not consistent. If I were to guess maybe 10 days out of the 30, various spikes than normal, after several days of use.

Muscle Fullness 8/10:

Muscles appeared much fuller with this product as well. Similar to having somewhat of a pump all day, which was great.

No Effects-

Strength Gains 1/10:

No strength gains to note here. No weight felt lighter or noticeably smoother during the lift.

Muscle Gains/Leaning Out 1/10:

I weighed within 1/2 pound from the start of this product, until the end. There was no noticeable leaning or body composition changes.

Joint Relief 1/10:

Was hoping for some relief for my left shoulder which has been a little strained the last few months, however, no relief in this area or any other joints from lifting.

----Value: 5/10----

As of this review, there is a true bogo on A1supplements for this product.
I would rate the value much higher, if I experienced better results.

Side Effects

No side effects experienced

Conclusion

Unfortunately, this higher dosage laxogenin product at 250mg per day, did not improve any of the expected claims for me. I was hoping the elevated dosage would benefit me. I will not be buying any laxogenin based products in the future, based on my experience.

• JayT
    March 7, 2018

Idk why laxogenin is still a thing. From what I tried and from what others said they have experienced, it seems like a bunk product. Good review.

• DaSlaya
    March 7, 2018

Yeah I had no luck with laxogenin when I ran Halo late last year. So far though, Epi has been working very well for me, it may be my new go too! I am sure Laxo will eventually fade out, nice review!

Advertisement: