(Better than 63% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Neanderthal is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Primeval Labs. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Value If On Sale
  • Increased Well-Being
  • Strong Sleeping Aid
  • 2 Week Burst Of Strength
  • Increased Libido
  • Mostly Clinical Dosage
  • Expensive At Regular Price

I'm a 40 year old male that weights 235 pounds and is always on a lookout for a boost. I feel like the natural testosterone boosters give a little edge and that alpha male feeling to help you raise the bar a little and lift more than usual. When I found this product on sale I noticed that the ingredients profile was actually pretty good compared to others and the price at that time was phenomenal. The main ingredient that I always look for is D-Aspartic Acid since I responded well to it before. So let me tell you how it went ...

This has nice and clear ingredients profile ... I love that it's fully disclosed so that you know exactly what you are getting ...

Vitamin D 5000 IU - This is a good vitamin for your hormones. It does a lot of good things for your body and has influence on over 3,000 different genes in your body. One little fact is that Viatamin D is actually a hormone in itself.

Vintamin B6 120mg - This vitamin helps you convert food into energy, it helps with protein synthesis, helps your nerves function properly and lastly helps the body with red blood cells production.

Zinc 50 mg - Low zinc equals low testosterone .. high zinc equals higher T levels. There were few studies made that show there is a direct correlation between zinc and testosterone.

D-Aspartic Acid 3 grams - A temporary testosterone booster that in studies lasted for a week or more ... It reaches the central brain region to cause a release of hormones that give you a temporary raise in different hormones. It also may build up in your testicles where it can increase the rate of hormone production so in return you could potentially increase your testosterone levels.

Maca Powder 3 grams - This will help you with your libido and sperm count. If it's important to you to mesmerize your lady with your love than this is definitely your go to supplement. Just be careful where you point that thing at the end :P

L-Carntine L-Tartrate 2 grams - This is usually used by thermogenic supplements to help with converting fat into energy. I was taken by surprise when I seen this in this product. So I did what most curious minds would do ... I researched. To my surprise Carntine has a pletora of benefits which includes L- its ability to enhance free-testosterone utilization. It promotes free-testosterone to assist in the muscle for protein synthesis.

Rhodiola Extract 200 mg - Usually taken to help with fatigue and cognitive support. Probably this is what will help you calm your body and help you relax. This can also help with boost your well being while under stress.

Ashwagandha Extract 125 mg - My personal best website examine.com has clearly stated that this will not boost your testosterone. Why do companies still add this to their natural testosterone? ... Because, it can boost power which to us feels like we have raised our testosteron levels. Power is power if I get it directly from the ingredient or the testosterone it supposed to boost.

Mucuna Pruriens Extract 100 mg - Another ingredient that will help you with your sperm. I'm wondering how relative our sperm is to our testosterone levels. Maybe it's all about just making us think we are getting out boost. This also has the highest amounts of L-Dopa which can help you with your libido.

3,3'-Diindolylmethane (DIM) 100 mg - A natural estrogen inhibitor. This is good to add to any natty since we can't say what type of testosterone conversion will happen with the free testosterone. We definitely want to make sure that we get testosterone and not estrogen.

Boron 10 mg - This has few studies done with somewhat mixed results especially in healthy man. Also, make sure you don't take this for more than 60 days because it might actually start having a negative effect.

What a weird supplement to mix and drink. It actually after a thorough stir turns into something similar to tomato juice since the water thickens. The taste is very interesting and I can't really describe it. It's sweet but has a weird taste that I can not put my finger on it. It says sour orange berry but I didn't get any sense of oranges. It taste more like a think strawberry lemon fruit punch. I drank this 30 times and it wasn't that bad even in the end. Although there is some powder in that drink that just will not dissolve and sometime gets stuck on your throat.

I actually started to feel the effect of this product within the first week. I felt this sudden strength increase where the first few reps felt really light. This has gone for give or take two weeks. Although I didn't feel like I significantly increased in the weights or repetitions that alpha male feeling was definitely there. The one thing that this product was very consistent with was how it helped me fall asleep. I'm not sure which ingredients in this product clicked with my brain but as soon as I finished drinking 15 minutes later I felt really drowsy. I have taken few sleep aids before and none of them have affected me so strongly as this product. I understand that they probably meant for me to sleep well since sleeping is another big thing to help with testosteron production. Also, my personal tool have hits such hardness I might have used it to cut glass. I usually don't have any issues there since it's not going rusty but I did feel a small change it the hardness.

Like I mentioned before in my introduction I purchased this item on a BOGO sale. I got two tubs for 60$ (including shipping). That comes out to 1$ per serving since there is 30 servings in each tub. I think that this is a good bargain for a T-Booster that has so much to offer. Unfortunately the usual price for this is in the range of 55$ ... I'm not sure I would pay that much to get a boost for a week ... I think there are currently identical offers for way less. If they could keep the price in the 30$ range than I would highly recommend this product and give it my top three approval.

Side Effects

The irritating scratch on the throat when drinking the last sip. Other than that I personally did not experience anything negative.

Conclusion

I enjoyed this product for its sleeping boost that I received. I also enjoyed it for the first two weeks at the gym. I would probably have enjoyed this if I needed a libido increase but I have not experienced any issues with that yet (thank god). I would though recommend this for anyone to try that might experience a low libido. I have taken few products before nad none have made me "feel" a difference. I think overall this is a good natty booster that hits the three areas you need to help with the testosterone increase. If they keep offering BOGO and if you can find it for 30$, than I highly recommend it but, for the current price at 55$ I would probably look elsewhere. Thank you for reading this and I wish you overall increased well-being.

• Wis3guy
    February 12, 2018

ok I have to ask, did you mean "nutty booster" or is it Natty Booster.......
    Good job

• bzyczek
    February 12, 2018

Good catch Wis3guy .. thank you. Fixed.

Advertisement: