Erosion Reviews

By: Primeval Labs

Growth Enhancers > Estrogen Blockers
Erosion is an Estrogen Blocker manufactured by Primeval Labs. It helps reduce the amount of the hormone estrogen in the body, encouraging an optimal muscle building and fat loss environment.

October 4, 2015

• Can Be Drying To The Joints

Winding down on my cutting phase I figured this would be a great addition to help really dry out, and uncover some muscles that may have been holding onto a little water. I have never really used arimistane much at all, so I had high expectations at 150mgs.

Very flexible dosing of 1 single ingredient Arimistane 50mg per pill. Arimistane is known as pretty powerful AI and also is said to help with cortisol control. Its not as potent at some research chemicals(letro, anastrozole, etc.) but as far as over the counter products go this seems to be up towards the top of everyones list for a single ingredient to battle estrogen.

Pills, and no bad after taste or burps. Dosing is flexible but recommended at 1 pill 3 times a day. I switched this up a little, because I had used Mega PCT which also had Arimistane in it overlapping with this, but I kept the dose at at least 150mgs through the entire time going up to 200 for a short time.

The description claims this helps shut down estrogen, help dry you out to uncover muscle, improve sex drive, and control problematic acne. As far as estrogen goes I cant really say if this did or didn't help, I have never been real prone to gyno or estrogen side effects so I didn't notice any help or hurt in this area. I Did dry out considerably starting about 10 days in I could notice that I was losing a lot of water and could see striations mostly in my upper chest and shoulders. I have been cutting pretty much for 6-8 weeks so that has something to do with it, but I could definitely tell this was helping. No change in my sex drive as well, but I did notice that my back cleared up tremendously from a bad breakout that I had just recently experienced.

Between $30-35 a bottle is very reasonable to me for this product, you get 150mgs of arimistane a day for 30 days I don't know of any other product that can match that number.

Side Effects

DRY DRY DRY joints, that's the only downside here, my joints felt like they had sand in them after about a week. It got painful for a bit, but after adding in a joint support supplement it subsided and from then out it was all positives.

Conclusion

Overall I was very pleased with the product and want to say thank you to Primeval allowing the TROOP to try out this product. I see that a lot of Primevals products are getting pulled if this is one of them I will definitely be stocking up.

September 30, 2015

• Can Be Drying To The Joints

I have a bit of prepubescent gyno that creeps up from time to time so while im taking any kind of hormonal supplement, androquad in this case, I like to have some kind of AI alongside it as well. In the past I have went with some RC's but they always seems to make me sick towards the end. Thankfully this and androquad popped up around the same time so I grabbed it, I have ran AD3 in the past that used to have Arimistane in it but only at 75mg.

A single ingredient here, Arimistane you can tweak the doses but recommended on the bottle is 3 pills a day this is how I ran it. Arimistane is an AI helping temporarily shut down estrogen I wont go deep into this because both previous reviews did a good job at explaining the purpose of Arimistane.

These are pills so no taste at all, if you do open them up and take them like that there also isn't much of a taste either.
Dosing is 1-3 pills a day spread out over 4-8 hours.

Like the 2 previous reviews mentioned this took a little time to kick in, I started noticing the body composition effects around the end of week 3. As far as helping keep my gyno in check though this held its own throughout the whole bottle, unlike past hormone cycles with this I never had any tenderness or puffiness. On the description for the product it mentions this helps with problematic acne as well, for me this was just the opposite my back got pretty bad about halfway in, this could have something to do with androquad as well, but thought it was worth mentioning. Some people complain about joint pain/dryness while using Arimistane, but I personally never had an issue with this throughout the bottle. My shoulders got a little tight towards the end, but it was more in the muscle than the joints. Vascularity increased greatly around my shoulders and forearms, I didn't get dehydrated but in the 4th week I was getting noticeably more dry by the day.

$30-35 a bottle is about the same, maybe a tad more expensive than most other AI/Arimistane products, but your getting double the amount of arimistane in this than those others. They may have another ingredient or 2 sprinkled in, but if your going to go the OTC route for an AI Arimistane seems to be the top option at the moment and Primeval supplies another top notch product.

Side Effects

Some may experience dry joints at higher doses, but none for me.

Conclusion

If your running a SARM or PH and want something to keep your estrogen in check without getting complicated or breaking the bank I would absolutely recommend giving this a shot. I will be buying another bottle to use on a cut here in a couple months ready to see how much more the leaning effects come out when my diet is on point.

September 28, 2015

• Frequent Urination

37 year old guy that has used some different AI's in the past. When I saw this come up as a TROOP option I was curious to try out EROSION as the primary ingredient, Arimistane, has been labeled a "suicide aromatase inhibitor." Having used AI's in the past, I expected EROSION to have a significant impact on muscle hardness, leaning out, and overall body re-composition. Before getting into the review I would like to thank the TROOP program and the folks at PRIMEVAL LABS for allowing me to try this stuff out. Especially big ups to @PrimevalIron and @primevalvp for answering all of my questions and being upfront about their product. Nice work gentlemen...

This one is simple - straight Arimistane. This is listed as a prohormone but it doesn't require any in cycle or post-cycle support. Most everyone probably knows that, but for those of you that don't --> now you do. As I mentioned in the introduction, Arimistane is a "suicide aromatase inhibitor" which means it shuts down your body's estrogen production for an extended period of time. You may, or may not know, that you cannot STOP estrogen production completely but you can suppress it - that is what this compound does.

Arimistane is typically used in 2 ways:

1) solo consumption (that's how I used it) - where it is dosed at 100-200mg/day for up to 6 weeks. The label states to dose this 3x per day, with each dose @ 50 mg - so we are right in the "sweet spot" at 150mg/day.

2) as a PCT - where it can be dosed at 75 mg week 1, 50 mg for the next 2 weeks, and then a week at 25 mg - with some latitude to incrementally add 25mg if you had a particularly tough cycle.

When you look to the left margin on this page you will see that the ingredient profile for EROSION is 4500mg of Arimistane. That is not the per serving dose. That is the total Arimistane in one full bottle (90 pills x 50 mg/pill = 4500mg).

This supplement is sold in a capsule form so there is no taste/mixability issues here.

The label states to dose this 3x per day, spread out over 4-8 hours, with each dose @ 50 mg - so we are right in the "sweet spot" at 150mg/day. Not terribly difficult but I hate having to remember to take the lunchtime pill but I was wildly successful with this on this particular run. Hurray for me...

I believe that this is spread out to help keep the Arimistane in the system. This would help with the long term suppression.

Primeval Labs recommends running EROSION for only 4 weeks - as the back of the bottle states to stop using this product after 4 weeks. Some other AI's state you can cycle them for 6-8 weeks.

I could tell the product was working for me. It took longer than I had expected with the fact that Arimistane is touted as such a kick a$$ AI. I really started to see results in the 4th week - which was disappointing it was so late in the run. Maybe my body just reacted a little different. One thing I did notice was increased vascularity - especially in my arms - while using EROSION. I would have liked to have run this for another 2-4 weeks, I would imagine that things would have really leaned out and taken off. I did notice that my muscles were harder post workout and they remained solid even after not focusing on that body part for a couple days after. I also had some strength gains during this time as well - as documented in my supplement log. While it wasn't all EROSION I am confident that a portion of it came from this supplement.

The rep states: "Erosion provides the industry's strongest Anti-Estrogen formula for eradication of excess Estrogen. Improve overall muscle strength, power, and density, while boosting your sex drive and removing unwanted body fat and problematic acne."

I can say that I experienced all of the claims to some extent at some point in time during this 30 day run on EROSION...

For what you are getting - 150mg of Arimistane per day, this is a solid value. Checking out the competitors in the AI type category, you would see that on a per 150mg basis that EROSION may be the best $/mg value out there. Some of the other products contain other supplements within the serving. Currently you are looking at a bottle of EROSION at ~$35/bottle. A product like Elimistane runs $30 a bottle but only delivers 75mg of Arimistane per serving.

Side Effects

The side effect I experienced most prevalent was the drying out of the joints. I was taking fish oil and even added glucosamine. Still had some soreness in the joints. I also noticed that I was urinating more frequently. Make sure to stay hydrated if you plan to try this supplement.

As a side note - be sure to follow dosing instructions. In most clinical studies, negative side effects were found in individuals that did not following the less than 200mg dosing. It can stress your liver if you exceed that amount. Also, pretty sure that this stuff would be a no go for sanctioned athletic events. Keep that in mind as well...

Conclusion

Very good product. It took a little long for me to notice results - but that may vary from person to person. I would definitely try it again.

September 26, 2015

• Can Be Drying To The Joints

Shout out to Primeval labs for providing Erosion to the SR TROOPS program. Erosion is an OTC AI containing the widely well known Arimistane, a compound known best for inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, thus decreasing estrogen and allowing for higher testosterone levels. Arimistane also has cortisol inhibiting properties. Combined, these benefits make for a perfect inclusion to cutting and recomp goals. I've had a long extensive experience with Arimistane in other products, so while using it with Tri Sarm I knew what to expect.

Erosion contains one key ingredient:

Androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione which is the chemical name for Arimistane. Each capsule contains 50mg with 3 capsules being the maximum recommended dosage. Arimistane is nothing new an has been around for quite sometime. Therefore, I will only give a brief overview of it.

Arimistane is a metabolite of 7-oxo- DHEA and is best known for its ability to reduce estrogen by inhibiting the aromatase enzyme. It is also demonstrated to have cortisol lowering properties as well. The effective dosage is 50-200mg with 75-100mg often being the sweet spot dosage for many. It is a good inclusion to any supplemental regimen cycles in which heightened levels of estrogen and cortisol can be a limiting factor to goals.

The capsules are white, tasteless, and easy to swallow. As recommended I dosed a maximum of three capsules spaced out through the day. I would take one capsule most often with a capsule of Tri Sarm. This seemed like the ,most efficient way since Tri Sarm was also being used at a max dosage of three caps a day spaced out about 4-6 hours apart. This provided me with a solid 150mg of Arimistane.

I would most often dose the caps on an empty stomach but on some occasions with small meals as well. It didn't seem to affect the efficacy regardless whether I took it either way.

Keep in mind that this OTC AI is nothing in comparison to pharmaceutical grade AIs like Letrozole and Exemestane, which experienced PH and AAS users are well familiar with. Therefore, if you are critically prone to sides like gyno and have had frequent flare ups of such sides, don't assume this to be an effective replacement. As good as Arimistane is, it won't provide the kind of estrogen control to the same degree as pharm grade AIs. I don't feel I have to say this, but you never know with the questions we receive here on the forum every now and then.

Similar to Tri-Sarm, it took a little time to notice the benefits. It is was about around the beginning of week 2 is when I noticed some additional leaning and hardening coupled with the benefits I was receiving from Tri-Sarm. This was highly welcomed because from past experienced with Arimistane, it took around three weeks to begin to notice any differences.

The leaning and hardening was first most prevalent in my chest and shoulder regions as I noticed both some slightly improved definition and vascularity. As the cycle progressed, the increased vascularity became more prominent in areas such as my chest, back, and even my neck which was a pretty sight. Later into the cycle is when the definition and vascularity improvements became visible in my legs and midsection with some new veins being more prominent in my calves, quads, and obliques.

Lastly, I noticed I was urinating more while on Erosion, even before adding stimul8, so safe to say that this does have a diuretic effect. While this definitely helps out the hardening and leaning benefits, this further stresses the need to stay hydrated.

Erosion goes for about 28-35 dollars. Being that I've seen similar products with lower dosages go for around the same, some even more expensive, I'd say this is a very good value for a 30 day supply at 150mg per dosage. It's definitely the first product I would recommend shopping for before anything thus far.

Side Effects

One of the most common side effects with AIs like Arimistane is joint dryness. Thanks to adequate fluid intake and plenty of fish oil, I never had any joint problems.

Other than that, no other side effects that I can complain about.

Conclusion

If you've had past positive experiences with Arimistane, than I strongly recommend giving it a try as part of your supplement regimen depending on your goals. It seems to work best for cutting or recomp cycles, but I think it can be included in any plans provided training and diet are in check. If you think joint dryness may be an issue, opt for a joint support product and be sure to take in plenty of water and fish oil always helps.