Epi GH has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Epi GH Reviews

By: Primeval Labs

FORUM TOPICS

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Epi GH is a Prohormone manufactured by Primeval Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Epi GH has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Overall
Overall
4.5
5.5
Thanks to Primeval Labs for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Sketchy Gray Area
    • Under Dosed Stano
    • Misleading
    What's up SR world! Since the PH ban companies are trying very hard to come up with something that rivals anabolics and gives its user a competitive edge. There are a few out there that work and many more that are just knock offs trying to imitate and mimic amazing compounds. Today I want to review a product from primeval labs called epi-GH. Epi-GH is a product that claims to speed up fat burning accelerate muscle growth and increase growth hormone and promote better sleep it sounds like a utopia right? Well the compound is mk-677 and epiandrosterone now lets take a look and see what Hulk thought.

--dosage and timing8/10--

So simple take one with with each meal. The directions state take up to 3 a day I supposed you could take this in what ever manner best suits you, I found it easy to remember just to take it with the three main meals.

--Effectiveness 5.5/10--

I don't want to be harsh but This is simply a product that contains compounds that convert partially to the actual compound they claim to have. I will explain why this is only somewhat effective and no where near the actual product. True MK-677 is an oral solution and peptide which promotes GH release
    also has been shown to accelerate fat loss and speed metabolism. Reason why I stated these is this product states on the bottle "impressive mass gains" I know that epiandrosterone the precursor to stanolone is also a leaning agent so to explain mass and explosive strength seems like a bit of a faulty statement.

The reason why I did however give this a 5.5 is because I did experience what I expected. I didn't lose a mass amount of weight I did how ever lose a total of 3.2"overall and my weight went down 1.2lbs and my strength did go up a little along with endurance. I think this was 70% due to muscle memory and 10% the help of EPI-GH and 20% training. The product seems to be on point with what I thought but the studies done on MK-677 show that it is best suited for very long runs, 6-12month to get the full result. I will attest to the very slight appetite increase but did not experience any of the other noticeable signs of this product working such as minor water retention, head ache or abnormal pressure and tingles in extremities.

Epiandrosterone the precursor to stano is best used in a leaning cycle and at the dosage that is in this it is useless. I can not say enough good things about stano for a first time PH or the Gateway PH but with what is in this you will not experience much.

I felt like this could be somewhat effective for LONG runs but not made for short 30day blasts.

--Compounds 5/10--

With the PH ban of 2014 companies are trying to find ways to give us an edge. This product may not be for everyone it is under dosed on the Epiandrosterone at 75mg per tab and the avg cycle of this is 400+ for 6weeks. MK-677 is a a research liquid which studies have shown pretty impressive GH increases in rats and beagles. There are also studies in elderly over long periods of time showing some significant recovery in muscles,appetite increases, fat loss and metabolism changes. This all sounds great except this is nowhere near the research quality even know it is dosed correctly the results and effectiveness are not what 30mg a day would do.

--Value 4/10--
    For a cool 60.00 you can get this product and seeing it is more geared to a long run of 6-12 months 360-720.00 a for a complete cycle where you will experience very little in the way of fat loss and muscle gains almost seems like it may not be worth it. The only thing this has in its corner is it is legal.
    I can not see myself paying this much for it but im pretty cheap lol.

Overall I feel like this is a bit of a misleading product that is more geared to leaning and cutting not mass gainers like the bottle stated. The effectiveness is what I expected from an under dosed precursor and a slight chance of the research peptide MK-677 being in it we will never know with out having the product fully checked by a third party for purity.results for this are seen over a long run so a 30 day supply didn't do a lot. I also want to say the whole SARMs and peptides sold OTC is truly sketchy and could be companies quick ways to make a fast buck before another ban is slapped on and unless we test the product we will never know what you get. I regret this but can not place a seal of hulk approval on this.

-k-

• Gkeezy

real MK-677 is pricey so the quality of ingredients comes into play here

• hulkish1
      December 9, 2015

YUP I agree, and true MK gives an amazingly restful deep sleep this didn't do that at all.

• WarMachine
      December 9, 2015

olympus labs uk mass gh was a pretty penny, so I'm hoping that doesn't turn out to be a bust for me.

Great review hulk

• poppapat1503
      December 9, 2015

Did you get any of the exaggerated hunger or numb/tingly hands from this? When I was on a rc mk677 I would be able to eat a ton and wake up leaner even after 30 days I could definitely see noticeable results. Great review! Steered me away from this completely! Thanks

• hulkish1
      December 9, 2015

nope nothing like that at all, minor appetite increase but that could of been from the extra workload I was putting on the body training as well.

• poppapat1503
      December 9, 2015

Yeah that sounds bunk. I went from barely being able to eat 200 grams of protein a day to close to 400. I was looking at this product and thinking I didn't need to get anymore mk and I would have a test base. Thanks again man! Saved my wallet