Andro Quad has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Andro Quad Reviews

By: Primeval Labs

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Andro Quad is a Prohormone manufactured by Primeval Labs. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Andro Quad has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Overall
Thanks to Primeval Labs for sending it out!
  October 4, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy On Joints
  • Some Lethargy

Ive ran a few of Primevals products and always have had a positive experience, I saw that there was only one review on this so I decided to run it and give it a shot. I have been on a bulk, trying to stay clean but you know how that goes regardless I thought this could help with my overall goals.

You have 4 ingredients here, 1 and 4 andro both are milder prohormones that will help with lethargy and some gains without a lot of water retention. Ostarine, a SARM that is said to help preserve muscle even while on a calorie deficit and elicit steroid like gains without any of the side effects. And lastly Laxogenin, a plant steroid that is said to have many great properties including joint and tendon repair, cortisol control, and aid on gaining lean muscle tissue.

No tastes or mixing with these pill, I did howver have some pretty nasty burps on a couple of occasions. The dosing is 1 pill twice a day spaced 4-6 hours apart.

I was eating above maintenance and pushing my workouts pretty hard the entire time I was on this. Lots of volume and lots of weight as well. I wanted to get the most out of this and I believe I did, starting around the end of the 2nd week I could see an increase in my weights and reps go up each particular bodypart workout. I started the product at 203lbs and ended at 208.6 bodyfat stayed pretty much the same may have came up just a tad, but all in all I would call that a successful cycle for the 0 side effects that I encountered. My bench press went up 10lbs and my squat 25lbs, the bench doesn't seem like much, but I had been stuck at a weight for a few weeks so that was a welcomed effect. The bigger squat can be attributed to actually starting to work it more but still... The thing that impressed me was the effect of the laxognenin in the product it seemed to really help my shoulder problems while on cycle and I was able to get through the entire bottle without having to take off any upper body days due to joint problems.

This can be found between $65-85 which for 4 products like the ones in this product, dosed accordingly is in my opinion a good value, it is a little expensive but like is usually the case you get what you pay for.

Side Effects

For the most part this was side effect free, I did have a little lethargy on a couple days but I wasn't too bad at all.

Conclusion

Primeval keeps putting out quality products that perform great and keeps being very generous with the TROOP program, I know they have some new different type of products coming out soon and im very curious to see what they have in store next. If you want a good bulking and strength compound with minimal side effects I would look into giving Androquad a shot.

Overall
Thanks to Primeval Labs for sending it out!
  July 17, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Some Headaches
  • Acne

Thanks to Primeval and the TROOPS for sending this out. I jumped on the PH bandwagon a little late and was only able to get in 1 cycle before the ban. That left me with all those great gains and now no way to get them again unless I wanted to cross over into the illegal stuff :/. I saw this product and thought with the ingredients this would be something id like to give a try.

1-Andro- 25mg
4-Andro- 25mg
Ostarine- 10mg
Laxogenin-50mg

At 2 caps daily you get 20mg of ostarine and 100mg of laxogenin, from the research ive done and the way this performed for me this product was dosed perfectly.

Take 1 capsule twice daily spaced 4 to 6 hours apart, pretty simple stuff. Don't take longer than 8 weeks at a time and take 8 weeks off between cycles.

I came into this with reasonable expectations, but not the same ones I had with my Halodrol cycle. I was hoping to gain a very clean 3lbs and wanted my strength to go up a little but size and definition was what I was after here. Ive read Ostarine really takes a couple weeks to get fully saturated into your system so I considered supplementing extra in here but I ultimately decided to just run this bottle as the only muscle building product. I'll break this up into 4 weeks on how I felt.

Week 1- It could have been placebo but I felt like my muscles were fuller and started to get an increase in hunger about the 5th day other than that nothing in the 1st week. Weight was up a little but nothing to note

Week 2-About the middle of this week I noticed that I felt a lot stronger throughout the day. My lifts started to increase towards the end of this week, and I noticed that my traps seemed to get a lot fuller, this same thing happened with halodrol. Acne also started to start to show up on my back really bad, and I found it hard to get out of bed on most days this continued throughout the rest of the cycle but a preworkout or cup of coffee made it tolerable nothing like the lethargy felt with halo.

Week 3- The beginning of this week it really kicked into full gear. I noticed that during my sets that usual burn you get as you get up in reps went from rep 7-8ish to rep 12 just starting. Joint pain that I had in my knees started to really alleviate. Im going to guess this had to do with the Laxogenin and its cortisol control and inflammation helping properties. My weight was up a good bit here and I think the ostarine started to kick in towards the middle of this week because I started to lean out slightly while putting on weight.

Week 4- Several guys at the gym made comments about how much I had filled out since they had last saw me. My shoulders and traps looked full and pumped all day and even more so after specific workouts.Lifts all went up, im not gonna say I added 30lbs to my bench/50 to my squat but id say I added at least 10lbs to all my lifts which to me in 30 days is good especially when all my workouts were geared towards hypertrophy. At the end of this bottle I had put on about 6-7lbs with minimal fat and maybe a very small amount of water retention.

Ive seen this from $65 all the way to $90. I think at $70-80 a bottle this is a great deal. With a months worth of Ostarine and Laxogenin dosed appropriately would cost you that much by themselves. With the results I got from this along with the lack of sides I would say the value and the price are fitting.

Side Effects

Acne, Hard time waking up, some headaches early on

Conclusion

Anytime I can take a legal supplement and gain over 5 quality lbs in a month im happy. Theres not really much else to say here other than it worked for me.