Agmatine Reviews

By: PrimaForce

FORUM TOPICS

Pre-Workout > Pump
Agmatine is a Pump Product manufactured by PrimaForce. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Overall
(SR paid for product; PrimaForce did not participate)
  February 23, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Blood Flow
  • Pumps
  • Vasodilation
  • Slight DOMS Reduction
  • Slight Increase Appetite
  • Deeper Sleep
    What's going SR world! I would like to thank Clipper for sending me a tub of PrimaForce's Agmatine. We as gym rats love to watch our pumps in front of the mirror while doing arms. Therefore, we are always looking for that next Pump product to makes us feel and look like we can take on anyone in the street who just happens to walk on by. To me Agmatine has other applications other than just for pump; therefore, I decided to try this.

There is only one ingredient in this, which is Agmatine. There is 750mg per servings, which you get 30 servings, and a smurf size scooper. There are some benefits, other than giving you a nice pump, which I will elaborate in the effectiveness section:

I can assist with Glucose uptake
    Helps release Growth Hormone
    Assist with Depression/Anxiety

Taste - This has no taste, a little bitter with you only take it with water.

Mix - This mixed very well, no residue at the bottom of the shaker cup.

Dosing - I played with it, since my body response well at 1500mg; therefore, on some occasions I took two servings before bed, especially if I worked out that same evening.

Agmatine is Agmatine, the pumps I go from this was spot on. Not like the last Agmatine product I reviewed, where despite taking almost 2 grams, the pumps were weak. I would had one scoop to the pre-workout I was using at the time, which I noticed it hit me faster than it normally takes. In addition, I made sure the pre-workout I was using did not have Agmatine as part of their pump matrix, so I can gauge the effect the Agmatine.

As for some of the claims and additional benefits of using Agmatine, I do have to say, I did benefit from it. For example, on the days I would take two scoops, 30 mins before going to bed, I noticed that when I performed any workout that involves my shoulders, I notice the normal pain I get on my right shoulder was not as sharp. In addition, I noticed that I was sleeping more deeply than I do, and when I woke up the next day, my DOMS were not as bad. Now, on those nights taking 2 scoops, when I woke the next day, I felt hungrier than I normally do when I wake; some cases has shown Agmatine to increase appetite.

For less than $15.00, you get a product that works and 30 servings; you cannot beat that!

Side Effects

Conclusion

What can I say; PrimaForce's Agmatine is an effective and very affordable supplement, which should be in everyone's supplement cabinet. Considering there are other applications than just a pump product, I really recommend you give this version of Agmatine a try.

December 12, 2012

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Pumps
    • Vasodilation
    • Blood Flow
    Hey guys, just went through a tub of Agmatine.

Reason:
    Wanted to take a break from the high stim pre's coming up to Christmas. I trained clean for couple weeks and felt I needed that bit of extra pump, especially now that I am well into my cut and carbs are being monitored.

Taste: 5/10
    Taste is yuk, lol but I scoop throw a scoop in my mouth and chase with water quickly. Not really fussed about taste.

I started to utilize it before training for that extra pump. Worked great, awesome pump, good blood flow, it was obvious it was doing what it claimed. Vasodilation and swollen effect was visual.

Duration: 9/10
    1 scoop gave me a good pump for 45-60min. For smaller muscle groups I would take it before training but for larger groups needing larger rest periods, or doing double muscles in one session I would have my Vitargo pre to load muscles with glycogen and use Agmatine 30min into session for a good top up. Worked great!

Energy: 7/10
    Wasnt so much of an energy hit, it did pick me up but and pumps were great

Price: 7/10
    A bit expensive for what it is, but effective when keeping off stims or even adding a scoop to your stim pre's for that extra mad pump. Looking forward to adding this to a new pre in the new year.

Would I buy and use again ? Yes

All in all great product to use when wanting that extra pump, coming off high stim pre's and still need a good pump or not getting that pump from carb depletion/cycling etc.