(Better than 37% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Test Infusion is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Premium Powders. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
5.5
4.5
  September 14, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Helps With Cycle
  • Natural
  • Proprietary Bland

I'm a 39 year old male who is always looking for help. I noticed on this website a bundle from mrsupps.com that I thought was a great deal. This was my first time taking a pro-hormone so I was definitely cautious and wanted something that will not damage my liver. I finally decided to buy this product the prohormone because it had supplements that would help out my liver. This seemed ideal to take right after my prohormone so that I could help my liver heal and bring back my natural testosterone levels up. I have to mention that I took this with forged PCT as my cycle.

This is a proprietary bland of multiple stuff I'm going to try to decipher for you all ...

Vitamin B6 - This vitamin has plethora of good attributes. If I could some it up it aids in chemical reactions that happen within your body. Help with manufacturing, repair, burning, creating and so on ...

Vitamin B5 - Again simply put, it is important for our bodies to properly use carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids.

Calcium - Good for the bone (probably a by product of some other ingredient)

Zinc - Studies show that zinc helps to increase testosterone production, as well as increase male fertility, sperm motility, and overall sex drive (yay). There are a lot of other good attributes related to this micronutrient. Intra fusion has 7.5 miligrams which is in the middle of a low recommended dosage.

Here comes the prop blends ...

Hormonal Support Complex: 625 mg

D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate
Tribulus Alatus Extract
Tongkat Ali Root
Bulbine Natalensis
Basella Alba

Supposedly Bulbine has been linked to causing organ damage ... not good. Everything else seems to have some backing on being a good test booster. My personal favorite is D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) ... Although how much we are getting we shall never know ... probably very little to have any desirable meaning ... DAA alone you should be getting 3,2 grams as an optimal doasge ... Honestly from that big list only DAA is really productive and Zinc to boost your testosterone levels.

Liver Support Complex: 500mg

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC)
Milk Thistle

Two most common ingredients that have proof in being supportive to your liver. I personally take milk thistle alone as a supplement.

Cardiovascular Support Complex: 225mg

Hawthorne Berry
Celery Seed Extract
Grape Seed Extract

Everything in the complex is aimed at helping you lower your blood pressure. Since it is known that prohormones elevate your blood pressure and cholesterol having this added to a PCT is a good thing.

Prostate Support: 50 mg

Pygeum Africanum Bark - It's proven to lower your prostate if it's enlarged or have swollen.

None, you take 3 capsules in the morning with your breakfast and than 3 more in the evening with your dinner.

I took this after I was done with my prohormone. It did help me go back to my normal levels 400ng/dL Testosteron serum and 10 pg/mL free tosterone but that could also be my body recuperating by itself. I also have to mention that I took this with Forged PCT supplement which adds on the same natural testosterone ingredients to what already is in this. I came down hard from the prohormone but than I guess some of the gains came back. I definitely look a little better. I'm not fully disappointed I took this product because of the cycle support ingredients. Having the cycle support ingredients were the main reason why I convinced myself to buy the prohormone in the first place.

I bought this with a bundle that was on sale ... I think I paid 30 bucks total for it. I would never pay the 60$ as advertised on mrsupps.com or 53$ at amazon. There are so many other products out there that give you same ingredients for a way better price. You really don't have to look for long. That comes out 1.76$ per serving.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I will have to say meh ... I just don't see myself ever buying it again ... I might if it comes free in a bundle ... I only bought it because with the bundle it came ridiculously cheap and it was priced like at 20 - 30 that would make it ok .. I still would go with something I know works like D-Pol ... At the price that it sells now it's just ridiculously overpriced ... especially at such low dosage of the boosters. It's important to cycle of a prohormone but if you paying the same amount for your cycle support as your prohormone than there is definitely something wrong. I thank you for reading this and wish you healthy testosterone levels.

Advertisement: