Fireball Liqui-Fusion Reviews

By: Precision Engineered

Fireball Liqui-Fusion is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Precision Engineered. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  March 26, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Sex Drive!
  • Effects Wont Last Too Long
I purchased Fireball Liqui-Fusion in the states @ vitamin world for a suuuper deal so i thought what the heck. Im the type that is always purchasing a new stimulant, fat burner, energizer, pwo, etc. I love to try something new!
The bottle says This stuff is potent and to not exceed 2 softgels per serving, but one time i took 3 and i was fine. theres only 186mg caff per 2 pills which i liked, green tea, and also yohimbine, which was something new for me and I definitely loved it! wow and it sure did increase my sex drive.
So overall, this stuff got me all fired up!
Its very easy to take in the morning before you start your day and 2 more at lunch. It gives good clean energy, nothing outrageous. It doesnt last too long, this is the only supplement i have taken where i take 2 doses throughout the day without it being too much for my body.
I would definitely re purchase if i got the same deal!