TROOP CP

Halotest-25 Reviews

By: Powerlab Nutrition

Overall Score:   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #9 of 34 (better than 76%) in
Growth Enhancers > Nighttime Sleep Formulas

Halotest-25 is a Nighttime Sleep Formula manufactured by Powerlab Nutrition. It is designed to be used before bed time. It promotes restful sleep, increases REM sleep and helps the body attain an optimal state for muscle recovery and growth.
COMPARE SIMILAR

Metallover
  May 28, 2012

I have taken this product twice, the second cycle was p-mag though. Felt like the same stuff except Pmag was cheaper...i ran this at 50/50/75/75/100/100
My libido was through the roof for the first couple of weeks but by week 4 i was shutting down.
I preloaded hawthorne berry, milk thistle, and cycle assist 2 weeks before starting, continued to take these on cycle along with Coq10, fish oil, a multivitamin, and i had been on a glucosamine supp for about 3 months.
The 2 times i ran this were my first cycles ever and i definetely felt it working both times. It definetely gave me the alpha side effects, towards the end my anger/irratation was bad though. One incident happened where one of my computer speakers was cutting in and out and i just flipped and started stomping the speakers until they exploded everywhere. Luckily my gf didnt see that incident and i just told her i threw them away. Strength increased 10-20 lbs On most sets. I mostly did sets of 12 but i did max out a couple times 2 though and i hit a few new personal records.I think this product is awesome for cutting, within a week my stomach and pecs were noticibly tighter. The only thing is i quickly realized what people meant my a dry compound, i already get joint pains but i quickly realized glucosomine was not enough and added animal flex in about a week into cycle. The joint pain didnt go away and i ended up havin to stop running at the park on the dirt trail, but the treadmill seemed to work without to much stress. During this cycle i was riding my mountain bike to school which is about 10 miles roundtrip. I went from 187 lbs to 199 on this cycle. I have to say i was very happy with this compound overall. Most of my muscle gain was in my legs but i didnt mind because they were a little behind. This product adds PURE LEAN muscle. It makes you rock solid and i added new muscle everywhere. My diet on cycle was mostly chicken, turkey, brown rice, olive oil, oatmeal, etc. pretty clean. I would definetely recommend for a first cycle, first time user, but a proper pct is still a must because at the end of six weeks i was shut down. I would give this an even better rating but its not "insane" and doesnt give you "freakish" gains but it will put on solid lean mass. I also completely disagree with people saying you don't need a pct and i think its ridiculous that powerlabs website says you dont need a serm and its says all you need is their post cycle product which is basically just a natty test booster...
My PCT - clomid 100/50/25/25, PP tcf, and cellucor p6.
Sorry if the review is a little unorganized, let me know if i can do anything in the future to make them better. I think i covered everything. Questions are welcomed!
  • Can Be Found For $35
  • Alfa Male Feeling
  • Not Too Expensive By Itself
  • Aggressiveness
Sleepwalker
Rep: -31
  May 8, 2012

After reaching a plateau, decided to take the PH leap. This is the first ph I've taken or reviewed. Went on a 6 week cycle 50/50/75/75/75/75.

Other Supps used: Fish oil, glucosamine, Liver Guardian (preloaded and using through PCT), protein and dextrose/malto, gluta-lyn.

Value:
Got two bottle for 52$ each, not really that expensive but now I know i could've looked for pmag. Live and learn...

First two weeks, nothing but a placebo effect; saw no visual gains. During week three it started to kick in and every workout was better than the last. Strength went up steadily on all lifts. Bench went up 30 lbs, shoulder db press went from 65 to 75, etc etc. Gained ~15 lbs during cycle.

Side Effects:
Had both good and bad sides. Good sides were more obvious, such as aggression in the gym. You get the feeling that a, you never wanna leave the gym and b, you never want to stop lifting. If you've ever seen Pumping Iron where arnold talks about the pump and feeling likes hes cumming all day....anyways, thats how you feel. Bad sides were: oily skin, increased acne(nothing too crazy for me, only face), lethargy and also felt anxious a lot.

PCT: Started nolva 20/20/10/10 along with pink magic and d-pol. Didn't cause much shutdown or any atrophy (how i feel, not based on blood tests).

Overall: Impressed by the results and the lack of bad sides. Very mild compound it seems. I'd recommend to someone who has hit a plateau, has the money to spend, and isn't a retard when it comes to PCT.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Extremely Rapid Gains
  • Alfa Male Feeling
  • Aggressiveness
buffin
  April 25, 2012

Background: I have been lifting for a long time, done few cycles of different things, from prohormons to real deal. I try to do two cycles every year once for bulking up and once for cutting.

Goal: Well while cutting for summer I like to do a cycle of anything that gives dry gains, in the past I took anavar but because of price and availability I decided to take Halotest.

Cycle: did the recommended cycle, what is 4 weeks 2 pills a day I think it is 50mg, also took noestrogen from same company and cycle asist, also got post cycle locked up with some natural boosters and SERM.

Review: well I guess it did the job while cutting 15lbs I managed to keep strength, not a single thing has gone down, I still have 1 more day to go, feel more energies at the gym, I also look dry which is why I took this product, however it is not as good as anavar(obviously).

Goods: absolutely no side effect, maybe it is because I know what I am doing, but seriously guys I know the depress feeling after long cycle I know about no sex drive I know about joint paint and I have to admit this stuff had none, and at the end of the day it did what I wanted to do.

Bad: well it is expensive(a little), I donno what every body is saying here but I don't think you can actually gain 20 lbs of solid muscle just in 4 weeks by only taking this product ( I might be wrong don't get offended people), I think if you want gains you have to stack this with something that would give you wet gains.

at end: I guess I am happy with the product, no crazy result(like the time I took the original Tren), just some dry gains, it did what I wanted it to do with no sideoffects,
BornABoss
  November 14, 2011

Hey so just wanted to write a review just for everyone out there contemplating whether to try this stuff or not. I'll give you the whole story below hope it helps!

So I went to Europe for about two months without lifting at all and I have been lifting for about 6 years now and im 5'11 198lbs. When I came back from Europe I was about 180 because I ate like twice and day and it was extremely hot with alot of walking around. So I was pretty ***ed I lost alot of weight so I decided to take a cycle as soon as I got home. I did a *** tone of research, I mean alot.. I even asked questions to some of the members on this site. I started taking cycle assists and hawthorn berry two weeks before I started halotest. Because it was my first cycle I decided to only do a four week cycle so I ran it 2x day for two weeks then three times a day until it ran out. I ran milk thistle, cycle assist, hawthorn berry,monster bcaa, anavite vitamins, myofusion and true mass proteins and some taurine because back started to hurt a little bit, but I am a rugby player so it's nothing to be alarmed about. Also took alot of protein and ate like 6 times a day. sometimes i was stupid and decided to drink on weekends and my head would get really hot and I would have really bad headaches and throw up. I'm in college and wasnt really thinking lol. Anyway I went hard in the gym 5 days a week and ate ALOT. I started at 180lbs and ended up at 192lbs. I took post cycle by the same people, also a test booster pink and serm( just to be safe). At the very end I still ended up with 9lbs of solid gain in a month. I loved this stuff and would recommend it highly. I felt great when I was on it, wanted to lift or hump everything around me. When I was off sex drive went down a little bit but test boost fixed it. I felt good before rugby season started again and people kept telling me how tone and big I got over the summer. There was really no side effects except for back aches and the throwing up ( because of drinking). I would really recommend this stuff to anyone that's looking to gain, this is a real review and real story so ask me any questions if your still kind of skeptical! Thanks
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Extremely Rapid Gains
  • No Aggression
  • Strength Gains
  • Muscle Hardness
  • Random Pains
  • Headaches
Killercox
  September 21, 2011

About ME! 27 6foot 208lbs at Start of Halotest/P-mag ( one bottle of each, bought halotest before I knew they were one in the same except for price!!! get P-Mag every time!!! ) Goal is to be 250lb soild scary muscle yet keeping my speed up for simi pro football.

Diet was a clean 300g+ protein a day and 300g+ carbs
Pre loaded a week on Milk Thistle-red yeast rice-hawthorn berries and nightly ZMA and took through cycle too.

Week 1:(50g a day) Felt fat because I doubled my carbs to 300g a day but felt strong and had lots of energy, From the food not the PH I'm sure.

Week 2:(75g a day ) Very random white heads on for-arm, calf and back. Maybe 8 total but really weird spots and didn't last. Weight is now 211. Get VERY tired right around 4pm which is not like me at all, blame the PH. Diet still going strong!

Week 3: WOW!(100g a day) Incline bench went from 225lb 3reps to 225lb 10reps! Flat bench went from 315lb 3reps to 315lbs 10reps. Felt really soild and smooth. Weight is now 215 and I can start to see some detail in my upper abs althought I'm still eatting like CRAZY!
Still REALLY tired right around 4pm but CAN NOT SLEEP because of back pumps!

Week 4: (100g a day ) Have not had a Zit since end of week 2. Shoulders look alot more CUT and I'm adding 25lbs to EVERY lift! Squated 365lb 5reps first time every. After wek 3 I was just feeling really pumped and focused on lifting big and going to failer! Sleeping is getting better, thank you NyQuil! Back pain comes and goes but really just kind of delt with it!

Week 5:(100g a day ) 218lbs!!! And feeling great! Can not believe I'm not FAT cause I've never carbed this high this long! Back pains are gone! No Zits, Still tired at 4pm! Getting sick of eatting! Add 10lbs to EVERY lift can getting excited when I lift something that it doesn't give me that over whelming HEAVY feel, like I know I can do it and am psyched up!!

Just took for 5 weeks and am on my PCT and SERM

PCT made myself but taking:
Fenugreek Seed
Stinging Nettle Root
Policosanol
CoQ10
Taurine
D-Aspartic Acid
Alont with the other supps I pre loaded with and SERM

Halo/P-Mag is a great starter PH and I really felt after week 3 that I was getting stronger and bigger!
My work out looked like this

MON-1pm Chest 8:30pm Legs

Tues 3pm arms-Abs

Wed 1pm BACK 8:30pm Chest

Thurs 3pm arms-Abs

Fri 1pm Legs 8:30pm Back

I would go big and heavy on the first time body part and then light with high reps the second time in a week. YES this was alot but my body responded and I was eating ALOT to refuel and rest my body. Did maybe 5 mins cardio before a work out just to warm up other wise I did ZERO cardio. Which really makes me want to take this during cutting cycle cause I was seeing alot of cuts show up even while on a high carb deit!

CONS: Sex Drive takes a DIVE in week 2. I'm talking BAD!!! Lethargic which I did not like! Headaches randomly which I'm not prone to getting.

Pros! BUILDS STRENGHT AND MUSCLES!!! IT WORKS! P-Mag is CHEAP! Great starter PH!

Thoughts? Comments? Questions?

• Headaches
  • No Sex Drive
beastball
  September 15, 2011

This will be my first review, so dont bash me to hard.

I took a 6 week cycle of Halotest 25 50/50/75/75/100/100.
I backed it with:

Opti-men
Cycle Assit
some extra back up in Milk Thistle, Red yeast Rice, and COQ10.

I ran a proper PCT, except didn't have a SERM due to the lack of knowledge of where to find a legit one. I just added some DHEA, power-labs Post Cycle, and Hawthorne berry, while continuing my backup from above.

Now for the effectiveness- straight10. as my first PH i couldnt have been happier. I started at 6' 2" 178 lbs. When i weighed in before PCT started i was 196 after the PCT im a solid 190.I Increased both my squat and bench press and pretty much every other lift.
The only thing i noticed is i stopped making gains the last week in the Halotest cycle, so maybe the last week wasnt necessay.

SideAffects- My only complaint is i became more lathargic then i normally am. I could get pumped to go to the gym but thats about it.

All in all I'd say this was a great start to my first PH.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Extremely Rapid Gains
hugebro38
  September 8, 2011

A little background first: This is my first review so hope I don't tank it. I'm 38 yrs old 5' 8'' 205 lbs and have been lifting off and on since I was 15. I've always been in pretty good shape but not stretch mark/shredded like when I was 18. I've always liked the lighter workout supplements and have never ventured into the Ph arena until now.

HaloTest-25 cycle ran:
2 weeks preload with CEL Cycle Assist/Hawthornberry/fish oil/MSM & Gluc/Taurine/Glutimine/Vit C/E, also throughout cycle and PCT

6 weeks Halotest-25 @ 50/75/75/100/100/100
PCT consists of: Powerlab PCT and Torem (Torem 120 first 3 days then 90 last 4 days of first week, then 60/40/20)
Torem was probably not necessary with this very mild Ph, but I just didn't want to take any chances.

Review:
Week 1 Halotest: Didn't notice any difference at all (if I ever do Halotest, P-Mag or H-Drol I would start at 75mg I think)

Week 2 Halotest: Toward the end of the 2nd week I noticed some strength gains, more endurance than anything. Lost 3lbs

Week 3 Halotest: Strength gains big time and my shoulders started popping some striations and biceps were noticeably bigger.. I couldn't wait to hit 100mg, had a feeling it was going to be the sweet spot – I wasn't disappointed. Lost 2 more lbs.

Week 4 Halotest: Everything started picking up stride: strength, mass, aggression (although the aggression was more a feeling of seeing how strong I was getting and loving it). Gained 2 lbs

Week 5 Halotest: Continued gains in mass, but definitely in strength and weight. Gained 3 lbs

Weeks 6 Halotest: MASS gains slowed to a crawl but strength continued to increase, I exCEEded some personal bests this week on bench (up 50 lbs), curls (up 30 lbs) and squats (up 90 lbs). bench and squats were at 4 reps so I def could've maxed more but didn't want to blow anything out. Gained another 5 lbs for a total body weight @ 210.

Currently I'm only 3 days into PCT and my bench got easier but didn't try more weight. I'd say I'm still getting stronger. So kudos to the Powerlab PCT (I'll check to see if they have it to review for when I finish PCT).

Side notes: Hind sight I would've bought another cheaper clone with the same compound, but thats a learning lesson I can deal with. I tried to be as detailed as possible. I think next time I'll log it if I don't get lazy.

*A personal shout out/props to a couple bros who helped out with some great advise/guidance: Virtus, Freek75 and MCSyd. These guys know their poo, go above and beyond to make sure people don't hurt themselves.
  • No Complaints Here
CaliEd
  September 8, 2011

I wanted to post on here because my experience with Halotest is somewhat unique. I am currently attending school to be a physical therapist assistant. While going to school for this you are involved in several four to six week and while the vast majority of employers do not test for steroid use, even the suspicion of it could put a doubt in an employers' mind and cause me to lose an opportunity for a job once I do graduate.

Because of this, I chose to use Halotest in one week cycles, followed by a one week cycle of Powerlab's over the counter PCT. I would then take a two to four week break. This was my first PH use, so it also allowed me to break it in slowly since I was a little nervous.

I am 31, 5'11" with a history of running and some light weight training, but nothing serious. Around 29 years old I had become "skinny-fat" with three kids and a wife. A great example was that I had a 38" chest, with a 37" waist. Sweet heavens. I went heavy on the weights for about a year and a half, and then decided to take the PH step.

My beginning stats were 171 pounds at 12% body fat, finishing about three months later at 179 pounds at 10% body fat. I added 1.25 inches to my chest, .5 inches to my arms (flexed cold), and .5 inches to my forearms. I had big strength gains with the additional muscle, but nothing out of this world.

My average for three of my four cycles was 6 lbs of Muscle Gain, followed by a loss of 1.5 lbs of muscle in the PCT, for a total gain of 4.5 pounds per week. Typically I would lose about two pounds of fat during the cycle and then gain about a pound of it back in the PCT. During one of my cycles I was going WAY too heavy on deadlifts and absolutely f**cked up my back. I gained four pounds in that cycle, and then lost three and a half of it since I couldn't get out of bed, much less go to the gym.

During the cycle I was working out 6x a week as opposed to my normal 3-4x a week. My energy level and recuperation were off the charts, I could crush myself with weights and feel 100% the next day. Again, I'm not sure I would recommend that for a 4-6 week cycle, but I wasn't going to get overtrained in one week. My workout volume was also higher with more sets, but I was using lower repetitions (4-6). For what it's worth to you, I used the SAIS MASS Building training program almost to a tee. I did not change my PCT training program at all, except going back to the 3-4x a week.

The PCT is obviously a huge factor, especially with this being a wet gainer product. My first cycle I gained 8 pounds and then lost 3.5 in the PCT. During the next cycles I added a LOT of healthy fats back into my diet during the PCT, especially during the first couple days. I felt it made a big difference in returning my test levels back quickly.

This is expensive in my eyes, but I'm poor with too many kids. ;) In the first 2 days of a cycle, I would get REALLY foggy and a little dizzy approx. 30 minutes after taking Halo. This went away after 5 minutes or so, and also stopped happening on day 3 of each cycle. By day 6 of each cycle, I would get very irritable, but in retrospect I was probably swifty approaching over-training so that could have been a factor.

If you are in a life situation where you can't or don't want to be thought of as a roider, then I would consider taking this in one week cycles. I would get comments from people, but I could always pass it off as working heavy, or creatine, etc. I am considering doing a Pmag cycle this December, but perhaps this is too soon? I welcome input!
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Extremely Rapid Gains
  • Irritability
thedon
  August 27, 2011

I don't normally take time to write reviews of products, but considering what Halotest did for me, I felt compelled to write one. Trust me, it's lengthy but probably one of the most comprehensive ones you'll find.

Little background about me: I was the skinny kid in high school. 6'2" 143 lbs. (soaking wet). My parents saw how miserable I was with my "blessed genetics" and bought me a weightlifting set at 15. Love it. Worked out 4 times a week and ate like a horse. By the time I got to college I was up to 168 lbs. BUT then ... on a college kid's salary (peanuts) and a college kid's eating habits (pizza) I stopped lifting in pursuit of a college kid's dream: alcohol and girls.

It wasn't until after college, and at 25 years old, that I decided to quit "letting myself go" and start getting back into the gym to lose the ol' Freshman 15 (and sophomore 15, and junior 15.... you get the point). It felt great getting back into the gym. Now at 27, I decided to add Halotest in at the end of my most recent bulking cycle.

I have always been very reluctant to use PHs and have tried to keep things as natural as possible. But, as well all know, we don't have the testosterone, energy, and Drive as we had when we were in high school. After doing a lot of research (with some reviews touting 15 lbs of muscle while losing 4 lbs of fat), I decided to give Halotest a whirl for giggles.

I ran a 6-week cycle: 50/50/75/75/75/100. Consumed about 3500 (non-workout days) to 4000 calories (gym days) and also took the follow supplements: Creatine, Glutamine, 100% Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein (duh!), Universal 100% Beef Amino Acids, Taurine (I'll get to this later), Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support (chocolate), and of course a multi-vitamin.

Now a breakdown of the results --

Week 1 50 mg:
Pro - None
Con - None
I wasn't expecting a miracle here. Didn't expect a pound gained, a animalistic desire for the gym, nor any superhuman abilities... and I got what I expected: Nothing.

Week 2 50 mg:
Pro - Bigger pumps, slightly fuller muscles, more focus and desire to go to the gym
Con - None
If you look at the ingredients on the label you'll see "ABSORBTECH Delivery System" which is a fancy way of saying Vanadyl Sulfate. I've taken Vanadyl on its own before and personally had the same effect of "bigger pumps and slightly fuller muscles" so I attributed my pros to the vanadyl. Still wasn't impressed.

Week 3 75 mg:
Pro - HUGE pumps, very full muscles (and hardness), weight gain, increased libido, and strength gains through the roof
Con - Testicular tightness, 2 small zits on my back
This stuff finally kicked in! Of course I upped the dose to 75mg at this time too. My muscles LOOKED and FELT great and the scale showed a 3 lb gain. Strength gains - I was using weight for my warmup set that I had previous used the week before for my working set! Also I knew it kicked in by the testicular tightness (a.k.a atrophy or shrinkage). It wasn't painful; just felt like someone had a hold of my balls and not in a good way. Also noticed a small zit on my right shoulder and one in between my should blades.

Week 4 75 mg:
Pro - Some continued strength gains, more weight gain, compliments from friends
Con - Back pumps! Testicular shrinkage, compliments from friends
I'm prone to back pumps. I even had them in high school when I "loaded" creatine at 20 grams for 5 days. NOT FUN. These were almost debilitating during deadlifts. Now, the Cycle Support was helping a lot, but I decided to add in 3 grams per day of Taurine and within 2 days I felt great and they didn't come back (for now). I did notice some slight shrinkage in the testicles as well. Gained another 3 lbs on the scale and I was able to toss up more weight than even the previous week. You'll notice I put "compliments from friends" as pro and con. Why? Because they were onto me. "Dude, are you on steroids?" "Holy crap, what are you eating?" "Bro, how many hours are you putting in the gym?"

Week 5 75 mg:
Pro - More strength gains, slightly more weight gain, aggression (gym aggression, not the bad kind)
Con - One zit on my face and one on my left shoulder, lost the libido
I found this week really upped my focus, concentration, and yes, aggression. I was angry at the weights and didn't know why. My strength gains hadn't gone up as much as they did during week three, but I was still adding more weight to the bar and that's all that counts. Added 2 more lbs to the scale (pretty crappy eating this week was the cause). Couple more zits, but I was good to go.

Week 6 100 mg:
Pro - Biggest weight gain yet, extremely focused, good amount of strength gains
Con - BACK PUMPS!
Again, prone to back pumps, I started getting them again worst than before. Increased my Taurine to 5 grams a day and I was find the rest of the week. I gained 4 lbs on the scale and still had my strength increase. My muscles were pumped to the max. I felt my pecs would rip out of my shirt.

THE RESULTS (pre-PCT):
A total of 12 lbs gained in 6 weeks! Added 1/2 inch to my biceps, 1 1/2 inches to my chest, and 2 inches to my quads. Amazing! However, further analysis would Reveal that I gained 10 lbs of lean MASS and 2 lbs of fat with the possibility of some. What the deuce? I thought I had read you LOSE fat and GAIN muscle on this supplement. Nevertheless, this is still more than I could have done without Halotest.

AFTERWARDS:
Completed the 4 week Powerlab PCT and their Noestrogen. I was supposed to have actual Nolvadex but my connection fell through. My muscles felt even harder and strength slightly continued, although the rapidness of the strength gains seemed to taper off at the end. At the point of this review I finished the PCT cycle 2 weeks ago and here are the final, final results.

FINAL, FINAL RESULTS:
Lost an overall of 1.5 - 2 lbs of lean muscle mass, putting my net gain at 8 - 8.5 lbs. Still not bad. I MAYBE lost 1/16 of an inch on the biceps and less than 1/4 inch from my chest. The muscle pumps aren't there anymore, but again that might have to do with not being on Vanadyl. I'm still EXTREMELY happy with my gains and think I ended up looking bigger. The best part though is I have kept ALL of my strength gains.

Sorry for such a long review, but I was tired of reviews that were as simple as, "This stuff is awesome!". Hope this helps anyone thinking about trying Halotest 25 for the first time.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Extremely Rapid Gains
lifter35
  August 18, 2011

I have been a serious lifter for about 12 years now and this is the first PH i have ever tried. I loved it!! I did an 8 week cycle of it at 2 pills a day (50mg). I gained about 16lbs total and after my PCT i was able to keep about 14-15lbs of that. Needless to say I was impressed cause I was a lean 190lbs when i started now I'm about 205lbs lean. very happy about that!

I'll admit I was a little scared to try a PH but I did my research and Halotest-25 was a good choice. I did use Powerlab's Post Cycle for my PCT with a liver cleanse, that probably helped me keep my gains. I didn't experience any side effects so I guess its a good product or I'm lucky, either way I will be doing another cycle of it.

I bought it from powerlabnutrition.com for about $54 each does anyone know of a legit place that I can get it cheeper?
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Extremely Rapid Gains
  • Liver Cleanse To Be Safe

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.