Arsenal-X Reviews

By: PMD

Arsenal-X is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by PMD. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

September 7, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Keep Muscle Mass
  • Helps With Cutting
  • Weight Loss
  • Body Fat Decrease
Alright Gents, its that time of the year again, and I am hear to drop an awesome review in your laps. Please take this with a grain of salt, just because it worked for me, does not mean it will work for you.

This is a thermogenic!

So the only reason I picked this up, is because Ill be honest a GNC rep convinced me by giving me a weeks worth of free pills. This GNC by my house is the only one that carries the PMD line, and most of their products are pretty ridiculously expensive. But he gave me this with the gold card discount and it was great.

VALUE: 7/10 - So you pay about $50 for 90 pills. You take up to 2 pills per day, so it lasts you for 45 days. Not bad at all.

TASTE: 8/10 - Eh no taste really, just in pill form.

USE: 10/10 - Very simple. You take 1 pill in the morning, with or without food. And then 1 pill later in the afternoon the same way.

INGREDIENTS: 8/10 - The Ingredients are pretty straight forward and all are on the label. It does not list proprietary blend so you know exactly what you are getting. Here are some key ingredients that really stood out.

Synephrine: Synephrine stimulates beta 3 receptors to increase metabolic rate without affecting heart rate or blood pressure. The stimulation of the beta 3 receptor sites elicits the breakdown of lipolysis (fat).

Ginger Root: herb that fights inflammation, cleanses the colon, reduces spasms and cramps, stimulates circulation, and aids in digestion. Ginger root also helps break down proteins while aiding the digestion process.

Evodiamine: Thermogenic element with diuretic characteristics that raises the body temperature while mildly increasing energy. Evodiamine has the unique ability to significantly elevate the production of body heat and increase resting core temperature. It also stimulates the vanilloids to reduce the uptake of fat and increase the natural rate of burning fat.

Octapoamine: Used to help release fat from the fat cells.

Yohimbe: Herb that increases libido and blood flow.

MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride) Oils: MCT's are used to support an increase in energy expenditure, while decreasing fat storage to support healthy weight and body composition. MCT's help to conserve lean body mass because they prevent muscle proteins from being used as energy.

BCAAs: Help lower elevated blood sugar levels and aids in increasing growth hormone production

Valine: Produces a stimulant effect, and is essential for muscle metabolism, tissue repair, and the maintenance of a proper nitrogen balance in the body.

EFFECTIVENESS: 8/10

This product did the following for me. I was using it on a lean bulk. Because I mainly wanted to add a little bit of size, but as you know when you add size you are adding a good amount of fat. So what this did was help me lean out while preserving my muscle additions. Now don't think that you will be able to get big and ripped with this, you wont. But what it can help with is to maintain the muscle gain while cutting down the bodys bodyfat percentage. I noticed the biggest place this helped was with my chest and stomach. My arms and Legs became more defined but not as much. Def good for abs. As my abs are still covered in a small layer of fat, my stomach def became much tighter.

APPETITE SUPPRESSION: 8/10 - Yes it does affect the appetite. And you have to be very conscious that you have to still eat when on this. Sometimes I would forget and not eat for 5-6 hours straight, which as we all know is not good.

OVERALL: 8/10 - Maybe if this product was a bit cheaper it would be a gem. Without the discount I can imagine it being very expensive, but well worth it if you can afford it.

December 28, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
    I am very surprised there are no reviews on this product yet. PMD Platinum Arsenal-X is an outstanding Fat-Loss Product. I am currently on my 3rd bottle of the supplement.

I started out using the product a year ago, weighing in at 220 lbs, while standing only 5'8". (Yes, I was a fatty.) Once finished with the bottle of 120 capsules, about 3 months later, I weighed 180 lbs. I lost 40 pounds in 3 months with the assistance of this product.

Notice I said, "assistance." There is no miracle working supplement that doesn't need a lot of hard work and discipline to go along with it. I ate hard boiled eggs, baked chicken breast, brown rice and broccoli for nearly every meal. I also lifted weights for about an hour a night, 5 days a week to go along with an hour on the elliptical 6 nights a week.

However, I have not found a supplement give me the energy levels that Arsenal-X did since Stacker 2 w/ Ephedra.

The pills are very easy to swallow, and you only take two a day, I take mine after breakfast and after lunch. Other fat-loss supplements require taking 3 pill 2-3 times a day! It makes a person wonder what all is in THOSE pills, considering Arsenal-X gives me more energy than those others as well.

Some people consider all NDS Products to be expensive and overpriced, however the only comparable product that I can find to Arsenal X would be Stacker 2 w/ Ephedra, which if you could even FIND it pre-ban, it will cost you well over $100 for a bottle.

I highly recommend Arsenal X to anyone trying to lose a little or a lot of weight. Arsenal X turned me on to other NDS Products, which I will be reviewing on this site as well.